5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. What does the 414 in the VIN # means?
I'm guessing that if RAM assigns the last six numbers sequentially, I'm in for a long wait.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. What does the 414 in the VIN # means?
I'm guessing that if RAM assigns the last six numbers sequentially, I'm in for a long wait.
It's a higher VIN most of us haven't seen yet since it newer. To put things in perspective my 345 was just built this week. Congrats on the order!

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so my truck shows delivered as of yesterday. Wonder how truly accurate this is. Haven’t heard from the dealer yet. Perfect timing as I am out of work for 2 weeks with a broken toe. Will fly out there and drive it back home.

Attachments

• F80F8115-4379-4FB8-812E-5A04C4AA0C8B.png
    F80F8115-4379-4FB8-812E-5A04C4AA0C8B.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 21

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have found VINs up to 415055 currently, so 414XXX is definitely near the tail end as of today.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
2827 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @peroxide

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
364146 @peroxideXVirginiaBlackRebel
they worked overtime and i was not able to find out.
looks like 3 shifts on saturday and one shift on sunday

Reaction score
2827 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @peroxide

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
364146 @peroxideXVirginiaBlackRebel

[mention]triple_B [/mention] my dealer just sent me an email saying my truck was built this weekend and they will let me know when it ships. I cannot pull up a build sheet still or a window sticker… it is through military auto source which I bought while deployed and I have not been able to use the regular tracker with my VON. Does this sound legitimate to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
[mention]triple_B [/mention] my dealer just sent me an email saying my truck was built this weekend and they will let me know when it ships. I cannot pull up a build sheet still or a window sticker… it is through military auto source which I bought while deployed and I have not been able to use the regular tracker with my VON. Does this sound legitimate to you?

Congratulations! The build sheets are only updated once a day in the morning so if it started production this weekend it might not have made it completely off the line and your BS will show up tomorrow morning.

Reaction score
Congratulations! The build sheets are only updated once a day in the morning so if it started production this weekend it might not have made it completely off the line and your BS will show up tomorrow morning.

This is what he emailed me: “Thank You for the update,
Your vehicle was built no problem. I will let you know when it is shipped.” I assume (and I could be wrong) that means it’s done. It’s an ivory limited, 10th anniversary, diesel, coming to Hawaii. I assume it’s gonna be like a unicorn here lol.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
This is what he emailed me: “Thank You for the update,
Your vehicle was built no problem. I will let you know when it is shipped.” I assume (and I could be wrong) that means it’s done. It’s an ivory limited, 10th anniversary, diesel, coming to Hawaii. I assume it’s gonna be like a unicorn here lol.

without the poc and dealer connect to look at it is just hearsay.

hang in there, triple_b will tag you as soon as the build sheet posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online