5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Is there a checklist that anyone has put together on what to "check" when picking up your new truck? Nothing way over the top but "common issues"
There's a stickied thread with a list.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score

49 DAYS ! ! ! !
I think I would be very worried about a 49 day wait from BS to WS. . . .
Be ready to inspect that truck with a magnifing glass !

I’ll definitely be going over it, but I’m also getting the extended warranty.

…then my plan is to just drive the **** out of it. If something is gonna happen, it’ll more than likely happen early on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoyPoston

Reaction score
454 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @Evanm129

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
353645 @Evanm129XLouisianaBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
Hi. New to forum. I came here on another person's recommendation. Where do I find information on a truck order like the information I see above?

I did submit my VIN number to 2022 RAM TRACKER
I know I have not waited the 48 hours yet. Sorry if I sound frustrated.

February 2022 I visited dealer and submitted and order.
April 2022 I call dealer and am told that the truck is being built.
May 2022 Dealer tells me that truck is at RR waiting transportation to the dealer, should happen end of same month, May.
June 2022, I learn the VON number and submit it to RAM Vehicle Order Tracking (ramtrucks.com) and it says that RAM has not built the truck.
I complained on FB, and was directed to this Forum.

I feel that my dealer is confused. Looks like with the information I have, the dealer sat on my order for a full month. Is this normal?
I don't know where to get good information from.
I am wondering if I need to look elsewhere, if I ever want a good pickup truck. Not the ones that no one else wants that sit on the dealer lot.

ORDER NUMBER: 54478644
VIN: 1C6SRFPM5NN333967

Sorry, I did not think it was this hard to get a pickup truck through RAM.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hi. New to forum. I came here on another person's recommendation. Where do I find information on a truck order like the information I see above?

May 2022 Dealer tells me that truck is at RR waiting transportation to the dealer, should happen end of same month, May.
June 2022, I learn the VON number and submit it to RAM Vehicle Order Tracking (ramtrucks.com) and it says that RAM has not built the truck.

I feel that my dealer is confused. Looks like with the information I have, the dealer sat on my order for a full month. Is this normal?
I am wondering if I need to look elsewhere, if I ever want a good pickup truck. Not the ones that no one else wants that sit on the dealer lot.

welcome to the forum

be patient as triple_b and eighty are busy the chart will be updated soon

the two links you posted are they only place to track your truck

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score

Agree doesn't look like it's built.

Put your VIN here: FCA RAM This site is where Build Sheets come from after it's built. If no info comes back then it's not built.

Since you posted the VON and your last name is part of your forum name I looked at the new tracker. What's interesting is you ordered March 23rd and yet you don't even have a D1 Scheduled status. I would call the dealer. Normally Limiteds are much quicker than other trims. Sorry to see...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ordered my limited in February as well (same forum as the gentleman above), mine doesn’t even come up on the order sheet or build sheet. I requested my info be added to the tracker and am hoping for better news. My VON is E9520701 and my VIN is 1C6SRFHM7NN363860. I just called RamCares and they confirmed it’s still waiting on parts…

RoyPoston

Reaction score
Kylewjohnson1985, did you order yours with a diesel? My current theory is that the diesel is the holdup. If so I am wondering if tried to go for a 2500 with a Cummings, how long I would need to wait.

Reaction score
Kylewjohnson1985, did you order yours with a diesel? My current theory is that the diesel is the holdup. If so I am wondering if tried to go for a 2500 with a Cummings, how long I would need to wait.

Yes mines the diesel. I am the “Pete Sanchez” on Facebook you are talking to.

RoyPoston

Reaction score
I was just informed that there is an "Administrative Hold" on all pickups that are ordered with the Turbo EcoDiesel. No information on how long this hold will last. It is speculated that it is a supplier issue with a part. If so, when the supplier issue gets worked out, then the parts get shipped, and the trucks that are waiting, like mine, will then go on the track to be built.

RoyPoston

Reaction score
I was also told this.
Soon the factory will be doing a 45 day change to do the 2023 models.
What about the remaining 2022 models?
They will be built. (I don't know what they will do about the Administrative Hold, in this case. It was implied that the 2022 trucks would be built then se aside, waiting for that missing part.)
What if I just go ahead and order a 2500? I was told that the 2500 Limiteds, there are not many. And so it would be a new order, and I would wait 2 months.

Portland

Reaction score

This is literally the same boat I'm in.

Ordered my truck on 03/01/2022. Dealer told me last week that my truck has already been half built (frame and exterior is done and waiting for interior to be built).
The Excel tracker on this site is not showing that I have a BS yet. When I use the Ram website to try to track using my VON it says my truck is not yet scheduled to be built.
I called Ram Customer Service and they told me my truck is 'waiting to be scheduled to be built'.

Nobody seems to know what is going on. It's a complete cluster. The lack of communication between corporate and the dealers is embarrassing. That or my dealer is making up information as they go along.

Either way, this is ridiculous.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
This is literally the same boat I'm in.

Ordered my truck on 03/01/2022. Dealer told me last week that my truck has already been half built (frame and exterior is done and waiting for interior to be built).
The Excel tracker on this site is not showing that I have a BS yet. When I use the Ram website to try to track using my VON it says my truck is not yet scheduled to be built.
I called Ram Customer Service and they told me my truck is 'waiting to be scheduled to be built'.

Nobody seems to know what is going on. It's a complete cluster. The lack of communication between corporate and the dealers is embarrassing. That or my dealer is making up information as they go along.

Either way, this is ridiculous.

Ask your dealer for the POC—that’ll get you to the bottom of it.

Reaction score
I was also told this.
Soon the factory will be doing a 45 day change to do the 2023 models.
What about the remaining 2022 models?
They will be built. (I don't know what they will do about the Administrative Hold, in this case. It was implied that the 2022 trucks would be built then se aside, waiting for that missing part.)
What if I just go ahead and order a 2500? I was told that the 2500 Limiteds, there are not many. And so it would be a new order, and I would wait 2 months.

Wonder if ours will switch to the 2023 because the inconvenience. My only concern is I got the 10th anniversary package… I will definitely be hitting up the guy that sold me my truck. He never answers my messages anymore since I bought it from him though.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
524 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

Found 2836 Window Stickers tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Belacyrf, @fish220sr, @Modstang, @StixxRF

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
319211 @belacyrfXX
80​
VirginiaGraniteRebel
354091 @fish220srXX
23​
New YorkGraniteLaramie
357054 @ModstangXX
4​
LouisianaSilverLimited
364124 @StixxRFXX
2​
New YorkWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar

fish220sr

Reaction score
Appreciate the Forum and Members.Thank you for sharing your expertise and time.

brewdad

Reaction score
The Ram Tracker was slow in updating the status of my truck. Today the Vehicle Built lit up for the first time with a completion date of 13 June.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
The Ram Tracker was slow in updating the status of my truck. Today the Vehicle Built lit up for the first time with a completion date of 13 June.
Interesting. Makes me wonder how accurate it is. It would be nice if on the tracker there was a disclaimer like "Last Updated MM/DD/YY" so we knew how old the data refresh is.

Users who are viewing this thread