5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
How do I add my VIN to the 2022 Ram Tracker? I'd like to get 1C6SRFFT5NN344797 on the list. Thanks!

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
I ended up buying a different truck. If anyone's interested in a Delmonico Red Quad Cab Backcountry (check out the build sheet), PM me and I can give you the dealer's info. They honor FCA Affiliate/Tread Lightly.

Because it took too long to get started I assume?
Actually not too long... I ordered the end of March so call it 2 1/2 months. I ended up buying a truck that someone ordered and backed out on that happened to be exactly the way I would have ordered it - other than it's a crew vs the quad I ordered.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Has the order bank for 2022 closed yet?
A dealer on the TRX forum said that Ram has extended the 2022 order banks by a month (which, in turn, delays the start of 2023 production by a month). So there may be another week or two of 2022 orders yet.

Michigan_E

Reaction score
Found 591 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @Michigan_E

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
363938 @Michigan_EXX
1​
MichiganWhiteLaramie

Got the call from the dealership, and it’s arriving today! I guess it pays to have a dealer so close to the plant. 😁

cheapdad00

Reaction score
I got mine from the pop up when you build on the ram website. I hope I can use it. It says must take delivery by April.
Were you able to (or have you found anyone else) who has successfully used an expired coupon? Mine had similar date language to yours (take delivery by April - which I also understand means order by April).

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
So I ordered a 2022 Ram Bighorn 1500 EcoDiesel on August 30, 2021. On September 9, 2021, I received confirmation that it was a good order. This is through a fleet company that the organization that I work for uses. It still has not been scheduled for production. I have not received a VIN either. The Fleet company says that RAM tells them that they don't see a problem with the order and they are not sure why its not being built. Reading through this forum, I have seen several people that have ordered basically the same truck and since the first of this year and are already driving them. Does anyone have any idea why they won't build by truck?

cleigh

Reaction score
So I ordered a 2022 Ram Bighorn 1500 EcoDiesel on August 30, 2021. On September 9, 2021, I received confirmation that it was a good order. This is through a fleet company that the organization that I work for uses. It still has not been scheduled for production. I have not received a VIN either. The Fleet company says that RAM tells them that they don't see a problem with the order and they are not sure why its not being built. Reading through this forum, I have seen several people that have ordered basically the same truck and since the first of this year and are already driving them. Does anyone have any idea why they won't build by truck?

If you have the order number (fleet company should have given it to you), you can go to Ram Chat and have them look it up. Or you can use the new search tool using your name and the order number.

That's crazy that you don't even have a VIN, that usually comes within a couple days of ordering!

Roy E. Munson

Reaction score
If you have the order number (fleet company should have given it to you), you can go to Ram Chat and have them look it up. Or you can use the new search tool using your name and the order number.

That's crazy that you don't even have a VIN, that usually comes within a couple days of ordering!
What the Fleet company has given me is just my contract number with them. I have no idea what they have gotten from Ram for an order number. For all I know, they have the VIN and just aren't giving it to me. I tried the number they have given me in RAM Chat and it say there is no information on this vehicle.

dcww2019

Reaction score
Were you able to (or have you found anyone else) who has successfully used an expired coupon? Mine had similar date language to yours (take delivery by April - which I also understand means order by April).
I called the Ram incentives line with this exact question since I'm in the same boat and they confirmed that as long as your order date is within the coupon valid dates then you should be able to redeem it!

dcww2019

Reaction score
Just got word that my truck arrived today! I have 10 days to pick it up, the dilemma is should I go get it this weekend or wait til next week in hopes that the end of month incentives active... For April and May they seemed to increase by $500 on the second to last Thurs/Friday of the month...

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I took my Ecodiesel in for its first oil change today. I guess there is some Mopar thing were if you buy 2 or more up front they are only $110. It was going to be $190 if I bought 1. Ended up buying 3 for now.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
are you in the US?

Users who are viewing this thread