5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Yep and I ordered over 2 months ago and still in D status with a 6’4” bed too
And that still isn't that long relative to what others have waited. Also, my dad has an order in on a Limited. 6'4" bed etorque placed on 5/5(ish). It went D1 on the 13th(ish), and "into production" via the RamTrucks site on the 31st. There is 1 thing that is holding up trucks. It's everything.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
And that still isn't that long relative to what others have waited. Also, my dad has an order in on a Limited. 6'4" bed etorque placed on 5/5(ish). It went D1 on the 13th(ish), and "into production" via the RamTrucks site on the 31st. There is 1 thing that is holding up trucks. It's everything.
I get it, but I see a lot of trucks that at least have some status change after a month, although mostly Limited's. Hopefully I at least get some update in the next couple of weeks. I am hopeful that I will have my truck by late July or Aug. But who knows

Derek916

Reaction score
Was looking at a build sheet for a truck at my local dealer. It is an eTorque with 26 gallon fuel tank. Can you just ask to have a 26 gallon tank for free in lieu of a 33 gallon gas tank?

Build Sheet

Nannni

Reaction score
I get it, but I see a lot of trucks that at least have some status change after a month, although mostly Limited's. Hopefully I at least get some update in the next couple of weeks. I am hopeful that I will have my truck by late July or Aug. But who knows
is it too late to tell the dealer to change the bed to 5'7 i got the vin but, no D1 wondering if that's possible? Ordered a month ago.

Derek916

Reaction score
is it too late to tell the dealer to change the bed to 5'7 i got the vin but, no D1 wondering if that's possible? Ordered a month ago.
Mark Dodge told me no. Usually once a vin is issued it is too late.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
I ordered a wrangler a few years ago from my dealer and to just change the color required a whole new order. Only way they did that for me was because they knew they could easily sell the first order I put in.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Changing the bed will change the VIN. Definitely will be an new order at that point.

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
Wish I could add the memory seating now…seems like it does more than just the seats

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
1291 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @Yankee Echo

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
335470 @Yankee EchoXIllinoisDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
I ended up buying a different truck. If anyone's interested in a Delmonico Red Quad Cab Backcountry (check out the build sheet), PM me and I can give you the dealer's info. They honor FCA Affiliate/Tread Lightly.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ended up buying a different truck. If anyone's interested in a Delmonico Red Quad Cab Backcountry (check out the build sheet), PM me and I can give you the dealer's info. They honor FCA Affiliate/Tread Lightly.
Because it took too long to get started I assume?

Users who are viewing this thread