5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yours got built in 23 days from time of order. Now what happened since then is another story. All I said was built, never said delivered.

jake_eizy

Reaction score
I ordered a big horn with a 6'4 bed that is fully loaded beginning of April and my tracker is still on "Order Confirmed". My dealer said expect June-July delivery. So we will see

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There were 0 window stickers found again tonight.

I would also say that this is the same for all plants that I track across Mexico, the US and Canada so it is most likely that they are still moving vehicles, but the servers are just not getting updated data currently.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
what made you switch color?
I was told by a couple people that their was issues getting the blue (likely wasnt true). But really what it was....... my wife's new car is also silver, and you know..... matching cars is what whipped married guys do 🤣 Plus, the more I played with it the more I liked the silver with night edition vs it with the blue.

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Talked to my dealer. Still in D status. With my order combination you guys had me hoping it would be scheduled quickly lol.

Users who are viewing this thread