5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Reaction score
Lies! I refresh at least that many times each day and my truck is still in production .

We've got very similar builds, though, so I'm hoping she's only four or five days behind ya .

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Hopefully very soon yours will be done! gotta up your refresh rate though lol

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My truck was delivered to the dealer on Saturday. Of course this happens while I am away for work. The dealer sent me pictures and it looks like we have a problem. Maybe it is a combination of the bright sun and his phone quality - but that interior does not look black to me. The window sticker does say black bucket seats. I ordered a truck to get exactly what I wanted. If it didn't matter to me, I would have had a truck 3 months ago. View attachment 130880

Idk. With the sun hitting it just right and a phone camera. That could still be black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Dad's Limited went "into production" the other day. He got the email today. He ordered May 5th. Wish RAM had their **** together like this last year.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Idk. With the sun hitting it just right and a phone camera. That could still be black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope so. I will find out for sure on Monday. The salesman was no help. He says they are only available with one color interior. He either really knows nothing about what he sells or he thought he could convince a guy that made a conscious decision on which color interior he wanted that he didn't even have a choice to make

Wh0urdady2

Reaction score
How long does it usually take to go from Scheduled to Production? Is there a date actually set, that just isn't available for me to see?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How long does it usually take to go from Scheduled to Production? Is there a date actually set, that just isn't available for me to see?
If you reach out to your dealer and ask for an updated Priced Order Confirmation (POC), it will likely show your "estimated ship date", which is roughly the date that your truck is expected to be built.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update is a little late today . . . . that truck is probably already built and off the line by now...LOL
If by “off the line” you mean stolen and wrecked then yes, you’re probably right!

Sorry for the late post. Received a new superflow dyno crate this morning and was busy unpacking and inspecting everything. Got held up out in the test cell looking at all the fun new stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread