5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Maybe it’s a long shot asking here, but for anyone who had a long wait between when their BS populated and their WS showed up…

Did you ever find out the reason for the delay? Did your truck ultimately have any issues?

Obviously, I can’t get any information from Ram directly—neither can my dealer…so polling for experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freebie2

Reaction score
Mine is a Canadian fleet vehicle originally ordered in March 2021 and just received VIN last week. Ram chat won't be able to assist since it's a Canadian order, they just advise you to contact the dealer you ordered through so the only way to get an update (if there is one) is to know which Canadian dealer the order was placed with and contact them. Hopefully your local deal in Australia can point you in the right direction.
Thank you for your reply. Could you please keep us updated on the stage your vehicle is at so we can have some info for cars ordered round that time and from Canada. We don’t know the dealer they used in Canada as they won’t tell us, so it makes it hard. Would love any info of your stages of your truck . Thank you again for info.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Maybe it’s a long shot asking here, but for anyone who had a long wait between when their BS populated and their WS showed up…

Did you ever find out the reason for the delay? Did your truck ultimately have any issues?

Obviously, I can’t get any information from Ram directly—neither can my dealer…so polling for experiences.

if you ever find out you will win a prize!
the prize of knowing

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score

Ummm...... not sure I'm the best to respond as with the first truck it was because the truck got stolen from the plant and wrecked by the thief. But with the second one it was 16ish days between BS and WS.... but I think that's just because of waiting for its turn at the body vendor. My buddies truck (I couldn't talk him into joining in here) had something like 37 days between the two, and he didn't see anything off when his truck got here, except he loves rubbing it in my face that he ordered his truck a couple months after I did and he's been enjoying driving his truck for nearly a month and mines so on the way. Lol

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Omg!!! When will it be scheduled! I'm not patient enough for this!
Look at most of our signatures.... it will help provide an idea on a timeline. It's not perfect, but you can get an overall sense of dates.

Only model from what most of us can tell is an outlier in term of quickness is the Limited. They seem to get built much quicker than other trims. Also having a black color + Limited and you are even more golden as black is generally the most produced color.

Nannni

Reaction score
I ordered from MD on same date, a Laramie with 6'4" bed. Still no movement here either.
I ordered laramie with 6'4" bed also starting off may, is it taking longer to schedule because it's not the standard bed?

Users who are viewing this thread