5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

james1982

Reaction score
Has anyone been in "JB" status (shipped to body vendor) for over a week? Seems odd it would take a week to spray in a bedliner and add a rear step. I also have special ordering condition III (and IV, but I get that one). Anybody have any idea what special ordering condition III is?

Ordered: Jan 2, 2022
D-Scheduled: March 1, 2022
D1 - March 21, 2022
BS - April 28, 2022
I - April 30, 2022
JB -May 2, 2022
BS - ??

2022 Ram Limited, 10th Anniversary Edition, tri-coat white, eTorque, RamBox, Dual Pain Sunroof, Limited Level 1, Trailer Tow Group, Technology Package

Last edited:

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Has anyone been in "JB" status (shipped to body vendor) for over a week? Seems odd it would take a week to spray in a bedliner and add a rear step.

D1 - March 21, 2022
BS - April 28, 2022
I - April 30, 2022
JB -May 2, 022
BS - ??

2022 Ram Limited, 10th Anniversary Edition, tri-coat white, eTorque, RamBox, Dual Pain Sunroof, Limited Level 1, Trailer Tow Group, Technology Package

Usually takes an hour or less to go through the body vendor. Something might be up.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Usually takes an hour or less to go through the body vendor. Something might be up.
Well I hope not. Been in JB for over a week now. Actually just got off of Ram Chat and was told the following when I asked if there was an average time to be in JB: "Your vehicle has been in this stage for 11 days. It can stay in for around 14." Take it for what you will I guess.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know how long give or take it takes from being unloaded off the train to making it onto a Cassen's truck? My estimated delivery is 5/20-5/26, and it's getting off the train today it seems. Hoping it can show up before 5/20 as I'm going out of town.

Once mine got to the last stop before the dealer it took 3 days to get unloaded, then another 4 to actually get sorted, loaded and to the dealer. Total of about a week. But cassens wasn’t my carrier so not sure. My dealer used Diversified Auto up here.

Also my arrival window was a 10-day, and once we hit the early date, they kept the late date the same and changed the early date every day until it showed up haha. But they beat the late date by 6 days. So not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well I hope not. Been in JB for over a week now. Actually just got off of Ram Chat and was told the following when I asked if there was an average time to be in JB: "Your vehicle has been in this stage for 11 days. It can stay in for around 14." Take it for what you will I guess.

The thing about these status codes is that you’re not actually “in” that status the entire time. It usually updates when you finish the stage before, and then again once you finish that stage.

So like hearing that you’re in E for a week isn’t actually what’s happening. Since you go through framing in a matter of hours. It just depends on when you’re info gets updated, and where you are in line at that next stop, and what happens at the plant and the custom shop too E. g. Shut downs for parts, etc.

Mine was in JB for about 7 days and then by the time I got my WS and the status updated to KZP, the truck was already offsite waiting for a train. They just hadn’t updated it yet.

I wouldn’t worry JUST yet.

johncolts54

Reaction score
How do you find out where you are in the process? Is there a link to look it up. My dealership is keeping me in the dark
Thanks for the work you guys do. Im not much of a chart person I guess, I see my screen name on the chart johncolts54, does that mean I have a build sheet and WS also? Curious and excited I guess. Thank you John

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the work you guys do. Im not much of a chart person I guess, I see my screen name on the chart johncolts54, does that mean I have a build sheet and WS also? Curious and excited I guess. Thank you John
No, it just means you’re on the list to be monitored. When you have a BS or WS, you’ll get a call out from tripleB, with a link to the document.

james1982

Reaction score
Thanks - I'm likely just getting impatient after more than 4 months of waiting. Ram Chat won't answer questions for us Canadians. I get all my updates here and through my dealer.

johncolts54

Reaction score
Got another email today from RAM saying I was in the production queue. Chat said my status changed yesterday. Dealer said it should be D1 now, ETA late June.

Ordered 5/4. D/VIN on 5/5. D1 on 5/8.
I am in the dark, how does one get on the email list? Thank you John

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Has anyone been in "JB" status (shipped to body vendor) for over a week? Seems odd it would take a week to spray in a bedliner and add a rear step. I also have special ordering condition III (and IV, but I get that one). Anybody have any idea what special ordering condition III is?

D1 - March 21, 2022
BS - April 28, 2022
I - April 30, 2022
JB -May 2, 2022
BS - ??

I’m in the same boat. IDK if something is wrong and I should be worried, or if they’re quality checking the hell out of it. However, I’m staying optimistic based on the variance between time from BS to WS. We have somewhat similar optional equipment—outside of the Anniversary Edition, TTG and RamBoxes. I also got the MFT.

The optional equipment is what makes the truck for me, so I’m cool with them taking their time in some respect.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So how do we get on this email list for build updates? Sounds like some are already getting emails. I tried looking for a web site or something but nothing available yet.

mcat79

Reaction score
I just got the call today, my truck arrived at MD! Quicker than I expected. I was going to fly down and get it, but airfare went through the roof in the past week. I guess I am having it shipped.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

gbledsoe3

Reaction score
I just got the call today, my truck arrived at MD! Quicker than I expected. I was going to fly down and get it, but airfare went through the roof in the past week. I guess I am having it shipped.
Congrats! Seems all the VINs around me are starting to pop up on the BS and/or WS status. I'm excited, anxious but really would prefer a delivery to MD the first two weeks of June.

mcat79

Reaction score
Congrats! Seems all the VINs around me are starting to pop up on the BS and/or WS status. I'm excited, anxious but really would prefer a delivery to MD the first two weeks of June.
Our builds are very similar, you don’t have. BS yet??

mophead

Reaction score
It's 10+ days just for the
  • Door Trim Panel Foam Bottle Insert
:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread