5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Build Sheet was available on 4/29. My truck then had to go to the body vendor shop to have the spray-in bed liner, bed utility group, and the side rails installed. I communicated with RamChat this afternoon. They said my truck is now in Shipping, which I assume mean it is done at the body vendor. Shouldn't that mean a Window Sticker has been generated? I was unable to get one using the link.

if all is true a window sticker should be released tonight

Found 1090 Window Stickers tonight. 5 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Clipsmeyer, @JkSt58, @OutdoorsmanBackcountry, @GoTide, @Ericg

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
325591 @clipsmeyerXX
5​
ArkansasDelmonicoLimited
332524 @JkSt58XX
1​
ColoradoGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
332643 @outdoorsmanbackcountryXX
1​
LouisianaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
334329 @GoTideXX
19​
LouisianaGraniteLimited
344832 @EricgXX
1​
IllinoisWhiteLimited

Lucky Me. Evidently "all is not true". Still no Window Sticker.
I know I shouldn't rely on anything that RamChat states. My truck must either still be getting options installed at the accessory shop or there is a problem. Hope it isn't MIA for 19 days like @GoTide.

GoTide

Reaction score
Lucky Me. Evidently "all is not true". Still no Window Sticker.
I know I shouldn't rely on anything that RamChat states. My truck must either still be getting options installed at the accessory shop or there is a problem. Hope it isn't MIA for 19 days like @GoTide.

Yeah. 19 days between BS and WS sucked. With all respect to those who have waited longer, I'm ready to get this over with. I've had a buyer for my current truck since the original order was placed on 1/31. I finally had to sell it to them last week. This truckless shizzle is for the birds.

tbnolefan

Reaction score
Yeah. 19 days between BS and WS sucked. With all respect to those who have waited longer, I'm ready to get this over with. I've had a buyer for my current truck since the original order was placed on 1/31. I finally had to sell it to them last week. This truckless shizzle is for the birds.
We got BS the same day and I still don’t have my WS yet. I’m hoping since you got yours today I’ll get mine in the next couple days. June is a shiz show for me so I’m hoping to get the truck before then.

GoTide

Reaction score
We got BS the same day and I still don’t have my WS yet. I’m hoping since you got yours today I’ll get mine in the next couple days. June is a shiz show for me so I’m hoping to get the truck before then.
I was wondering if your name was going to show up there as well. There's no rhyme or reason.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why does it seem like the big horns take longer vs all other models (minus the TRX) to get anywhere within the build process? I see alot of people with laramie's and limited orders getting D1 status and BS within a few weeks of their orders, yet my order still in D status after a month? Not complaining as I am in no rush, just odd that I am seeing vin's higher up already with BS.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Why does it seem like the big horns take longer vs all other models (minus the TRX) to get anywhere within the build process? I see alot of people with laramie's and limited orders getting D1 status and BS within a few weeks of their orders, yet my order still in D status after a month? Not complaining as I am in no rush, just odd that I am seeing vin's higher up already with BS.

I think the better approach is to take a higher level view of the process as a whole. For example, someone a few pages back saw saw their truck delivered to VA within a few weeks of the WS, but they ordered the truck late February. By contrast, I ordered by truck mid-march with a WS by 04/02, a day after my BS, but I am still waiting on delivery. So my order to BS to WS was quick, but my arrival on lot is over 30 days now, which is above the VA average and longer than the other poster - yet, if my truck arrives in the next two weeks, it will still be a quick process start to finish than the other VA poster. Our respective dealers are in the same general area.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
found this on one of the 5th gen facebook pages
"Well folks CHRYSLER just announced they have BLACKLISTED the ram 1500 night edition..
What this means is they are out of the materials to even build them here is just a small list of things CHRYSLER says won’t be available until 2025
1-SUNROOFS
2-SLIDING BACK WINOWS
3-ANYTHING included in the level 2 night edition package(BIG HORN)
CHRYSLER blames Covid-19 with manufacturers losing employees and nothing being produced..
DEALERSHIPS aren’t even allowed to order or take deposits so if you have one with all the bells and whistles your value just went up and I mean way up."

take it with a grain of salt.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
"Well folks CHRYSLER just announced they have BLACKLISTED the ram 1500 night edition..
What this means is they are out of the materials to even build them here is just a small list of things CHRYSLER says won’t be available until 2025
1-SUNROOFS
2-SLIDING BACK WINOWS
CHRYSLER blames Covid-19 with manufacturers losing employees and nothing being produced..
DEALERSHIPS aren’t even allowed to order or take deposits so if you have one with all the bells and whistles your value just went up and I mean way up."

IF that's all true (which I'm skeptical of), that's huge. That also means I got that in under the wire as I got my WS a week ago.

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
1-SUNROOFS
2-SLIDING BACK WINOWS

So if Chrysler (who's barely even a brand anymore) "announced" this, where is the announcement? Take it with a grain of salt the size of a Ram 1500! LOL

I call shenanigans on this fake news...

ldelapuente27

Reaction score

ldelapuente27

Reaction score
1-SUNROOFS
2-SLIDING BACK WINOWS

This cant be possible as I just ordered mine on 4/20, just got a BS today and I ordered a Limited night edition with sunroof. So I dont believe that is very accurate

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
1-SUNROOFS
2-SLIDING BACK WINOWS

Interesting personal input.......I got curious when I saw that post on FB, so I went to a local dealership and tried to order the night edition. Had no issues. The dealership didn't ask for a deposit, which I thought was odd, but placed the order all the same and had an assigned VIN, meaning the order had been accepted, before I left the dealership. So idk how accurate that info is.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1-SUNROOFS
2-SLIDING BACK WINOWS

I heard that about the night edition before I placed my order but the order went through fine and MD never said anything. Also if that was the case, those options should be removed from the build site or like mentioned above, noted somewhere. Until I hear it from the dealer, I will wait and see what happens. Seems trucks are still being built with sliding back windows and sunroofs.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
1-SUNROOFS
2-SLIDING BACK WINOWS

This is what my dealer told me the last week of March.

1. "The Night Edition is no longer available on the short bed Big Horn. You would have to go with the long bed and you cannot get Patriot Blue with it. The Night Edition will not return on this trim for 2022.
  2. On the short bed, the closest you could get would be the Back Country Appearance Package and you can get it in Patriot Blue'".

Needless to say I ordered the Back Country package. :cool:

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is what my dealer told me the last week of March.

1. "The Night Edition is no longer available on the short bed Big Horn. You would have to go with the long bed and you cannot get Patriot Blue with it. The Night Edition will not return on this trim for 2022.
  2. On the short bed, the closest you could get would be the Back Country Appearance Package and you can get it in Patriot Blue'".

Needless to say I ordered the Back Country package. :cool:
shouldn't effect me then, I ordered the 6.4 bed with night edition and billet silver paint.

truckless

Reaction score

I hear ya. I sold my 3500 last August not realizing how bad things would really be for us up here in Canada and have been bumming rides in my wife's puny little Cherokee since. So looking forward to taking delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread