5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry, I kicked off a second scan just to confirm the 0 count I found during the first scan this morning and then got busy at work and never made it back to my office until just a moment ago.

Repeat scans show the same thing,

1202 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

you do work - at work?

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Build Sheet was available on 4/29. My truck then had to go to the body vendor shop to have the spray-in bed liner, bed utility group, and the side rails installed. I communicated with RamChat this afternoon. They said my truck is now in Shipping, which I assume mean it is done at the body vendor. Shouldn't that mean a Window Sticker has been generated? I was unable to get one using the link.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My Build Sheet was available on 4/29. My truck then had to go to the body vendor shop to have the spray-in bed liner, bed utility group, and the side rails installed. I communicated with RamChat this afternoon. They said my truck is now in Shipping, which I assume mean it is done at the body vendor. Shouldn't that mean a Window Sticker has been generated? I was unable to get on using the link.
if all is true a window sticker should be released tonight

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score

@Eighty @triple_B Don't know how you track WS to lot, but mine delivered to lot today in Virginia. WS 4/20 to lot 5/3. Less than the 26 day average.​

Where in VA, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m waiting for a deliverer in the NOVA Region. WS on 4/2, so I’m over the average at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hope both of our trucks are in the WS post tonight. My dealer said I was in shipping also this afternoon and done with the Accessory dept for spray in liner and tonneau cover etc.

I think the average shipping time for NJ is 31 days. I really don't want it to beat the average. I get can get another rebate after June 2. Of course, that doesn't matter if all the other rebates get worse. I am not eligible for the "current lessee" rebate. I have a paid-for 2014 Ram, and Ram no longer seems to give rebates to people that actually bought their trucks as opposed to leased them. I used to get incentive offers all the time but not anymore.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
I think the average shipping time for NJ is 31 days. I really don't want it to beat the average. I get can get another rebate after June 2. Of course, that doesn't matter if all the other rebates get worse. I am not eligible for the "current lessee" rebate. I have a paid-for 2014 Ram, and Ram no longer seems to give rebates to people that actually bought their trucks as opposed to leased them. I used to get incentive offers all the time but not anymore.
Yeah. I looked a couple days ago and it only showed $500 for me. Now it shows x3 $500 rebates and the $1000 Chrysler finance. So $2500 in rebates plus the $2000 ram website rebate. That’s a crazy amount of rebates and incentives. I want my truck right now haha 😂🤣.

m.hamner

Reaction score
Where in VA, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m waiting for a deliverer in the NOVA Region. WS on 4/2, so I’m over the average at this point.

yeah sure. NOVA also- Koons CJDR in Tysons Corner. They said 7-9 weeks and it turned out to be 10. All in all, not bad. I gave it 16 in my head.

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Where is the best place to look for incentives?
Build your truck on rams website and make sure you put the right zip code and at the end look at the price breakdown and it will list all the current rebates/promotions.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good night for Granite Back Country’s. 👍🏻Hopefully mine is getting built soon.

JAS83

Reaction score
Build your truck on rams website and make sure you put the right zip code and at the end look at the price breakdown and it will list all the current rebates/promotions.

Zip code where I live or of the dealer where I’m buying the truck?

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Zip code where I live or of the dealer where I’m buying the truck?

I believe it’s the dealer.. not 100% on that though. I’ve heard both. If I had to guess I would guess it’s dealer zip code/location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/