5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Solracer

Reaction score
19 days and counting for my personal financing to expire... fingers crossed the feds don't jack up the interest rates before mine arrives
Well they just did. I'm pissed. Should be picking mine up at the end of the month.

Mopargirl15

Reaction score
When do the new incentives for the month get released? I’m planning on doing the paperwork on mine today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well. I figured if I went out of town the truck would show up to make things interesting and I was right. Ordered 2/22 BS 3/18 WS 3/28 Dealer 5/2. Psyched but also a bit flustered trying to deal with everything on the road. Granite Ram Rebel with pretty much everything but tow. on the fence about shipping it or flying down to drive it up.

Murphy’s law haha. I say fly and drive it. You can get to know her and do the break in all in your first road trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mopargirl15

Reaction score
They are, and they are not good, for my area atleast. For my model it went from 2500 to 1000 or 72mo @ 0% and 1500 to 60mo @ 0%

I can’t find any for Canada. Maybe we got the shaft again. I didn’t qualify last month since mine was paid off

franc944

Reaction score
They are, and they are not good, for my area atleast. For my model it went from 2500 to 1000 or 72mo @ 0% and 1500 to 60mo @ 0%
Looks like I’m my area the rebates dropped and no more 0% for 72.

Am I the only one who has seen these incentives change first of the month only to be put back on the internet in a few days? Any hope?

Last edited:

mcat79

Reaction score

Am I the only one who has seen these incentives change first of the month only to be put back on the internet in a few days? Any hope?
I feel I’ve seen that too. Let’s hope.

GoTide

Reaction score

In my convo a couple of months ago with someone on the incentive hotline, he indicated that Ram was slow updating incentives on the website (surprise!). He told me to wait until the 7th of the month, as they can be that late updating the new info. Mine has dropped back down to $500 for the Limited 4x4 5'7" to start May. It did that last month to start the month too, but when I checked it in the middle of the month it had gone back up to $1000. Give it until Saturday AM and see what it is then. Maybe it'll go back up.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
If you call the incentive dept and ask they will tell you that you can use any incentives from when you order the truck until it arrives. Because this is through Ram I don’t think the dealer can really argue this because you can have them call the incentive dept and they will tell them the same thing?

mcat79

Reaction score
If you call the incentive dept and ask they will tell you that you can use any incentives from when you order the truck until it arrives. Because this is through Ram I don’t think the dealer can really argue this because you can have them call the incentive dept and they will tell them the same thing?
If true this would be great news! This past months incentives were much better than when I ordered or current

rtpassini

Reaction score
I believe the only incentives you can use are at the time of order (but must be locked in) or at the time of delivery

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
I believe the only incentives you can use are at the time of order (but must be locked in) or at the time of delivery
I was told by the incentive dept by calling ram it’s any incentives from the month you order to the month it arrives. Again this is what I was told. Maybe the person I talked to was wrong or maybe the dealer has a choice in this but that’s what they said. I talked to my dealer and they said they would look into it and contact them.

Solracer

Reaction score
Any way to find out what my incentives were on April 1st in Texas on a 4x4 Limited?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did I miss it or was there no daily update for Build Sheets today?
Sorry, I kicked off a second scan just to confirm the 0 count I found during the first scan this morning and then got busy at work and never made it back to my office until just a moment ago.

Repeat scans show the same thing,

1202 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

Curley

Reaction score
Good News! I brought home the new pickup Saturday. Brief timeline of the order process:

• Ordered as a 2021 Tradesman trim level late August 2021
  • Reordered as a 2022 Big Horn trim late November '21; VIN assigned the next day
  • Window Sticker ~3/12/22
  • Unloaded from train (Portland, OR) ~4/12/22
  • Delivered to dealer (Sunnyside, WA) 4/27/22; 40 days WS to Lot
  • Purchase completed 4/30/22
Compared to my 2013, I feel like I bought a spaceship 🤯 The jury's out on EcoDiesel efficiency (trip indicator shows ~26 MPG), but the vehicle drives nicely, ride is smooth, and the cab is almost eerily quiet. I'm still getting used to the tech (Bluetooth, push-button start, etc), but overall I am impressed!

Attachments

• New Truck 2.jpg
    New Truck 2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 28
  • New Truck 1.jpg
    New Truck 1.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 28

mcat79

Reaction score
I noticed that they've already added a new incentive in that wasn't there this morning - $1000 for current FCA Lease customers. It doesn't apply to me, but there's hope that they will get better in the next few days.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Good News! I brought home the new pickup Saturday. Brief timeline of the order process:

• Ordered as a 2021 Tradesman trim level late August 2021
  • Reordered as a 2022 Big Horn trim late November '21; VIN assigned the next day
  • Window Sticker ~3/12/22
  • Unloaded from train (Portland, OR) ~4/12/22
  • Delivered to dealer (Sunnyside, WA) 4/27/22; 40 days WS to Lot
  • Purchase completed 4/30/22
Compared to my 2013, I feel like I bought a spaceship 🤯 The jury's out on EcoDiesel efficiency (trip indicator shows ~26 MPG), but the vehicle drives nicely, ride is smooth, and the cab is almost eerily quiet. I'm still getting used to the tech (Bluetooth, push-button start, etc), but overall I am impressed!
My Ecodiesel only gets 23mpg, 26 is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread