5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Lucky. Mine has been waiting to ship since 04/04/22 and it doesn't look like Cassen delivers to my dealership, at least not in the past 2 months. So as far as I know the truck is arriving today, or it might still be sitting outside the plant waiting to ship.

Good chance it's been enroute but there's no way to track it past it being ready to be shipped.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Good chance it's been enroute but there's no way to track it past it being ready to be shipped.
Indeed. We are a few days past the average shipping time of 26 days for Virginia, based on triple_B’s tracking stats. I half expect it to arrive this week or next, and sometime in May feels like a pretty safe bet, but I am also not getting my hopes up.

Caseen was delivering pretty regularly to my dealer up until late Feb/early March, and then nothing - so it seems like they changed delivery methods. This area is a railway corridor, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that is the primary method being used.

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
@SirHobgoblin @PatrickLeedleLee
Agreed, the three of us are all in the same boat. Our trucks have shipped but there's no way to track them. I finally gave up and ordered all the parts I wanted, steps and exhaust yesterday. I bet the parts arrive before the truck does. Mine shipped 4/12, but I haven't heard anything since due to DealerConnect being down or still partially down. I wonder if May incentives are any better than April's. I don't think the new month's incentives come out until the 3rd, the current deals for my area expire 5/2. So expecting to see the new ones tomorrow...

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Agreed, the three of us are all in the same boat. Our trucks have shipped but there's no way to track them. I finally gave up and ordered all the parts I wanted, steps and exhaust yesterday. I bet the parts arrive before the truck does. Mine shipped 4/12, but I haven't heard anything since due to DealerConnect being down or still partially down. I wonder if May incentives are any better than April's. I don't think the new month's incentives come out until the 3rd, the current deals for my area expire 5/2. So expecting to see the new ones tomorrow...
The incentives, in my case with the limited longhorn, only really have room to improve. That would be a nice plus.

My biggest source of impatiences, beyond normal anitipatory excitement, is that I have a killer rate and deal lined up for my loan. I am just waiting for any sign that the truck is nearing arrival before I apply, as it would be my luck to apply today (for example) and find it gets delayed 30+ days. I’d love to get the rate locked in before the rate climbs too much…..

JAS83

Reaction score
Most banks will use the same credit pull for 30 days. I got 2.62% locked in locally, have 30 more days left on the approval. Hoping with that in hand, I can get finance to secure something below that through that, 0% would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
The incentives, in my case with the limited longhorn, only really have room to improve. That would be a nice plus.

My biggest source of impatiences, beyond normal anitipatory excitement, is that I have a killer rate and deal lined up for my loan. I am just waiting for any sign that the truck is nearing arrival before I apply, as it would be my luck to apply today (for example) and find it gets delayed 30+ days. I’d love to get the rate locked in before the rate climbs too much…..
I hear you on that one too. I would be just as impatience as well. I'm leasing mine so we'll see how the rebates stack up for me this month compared to last.

JkSt58

Reaction score
11 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @rtpassini, @TSL, @Bicyclesammi07, @JkSt58, @RebelChefTobz, @Just G in the Lou, @OutdoorsmanBackcountry, @JoshS, @Kagespawn, @Ericg, @bigmac5166

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
320955 @rtpassiniXWisconsinPatriotLimited
328121 @TSLXLouisianaGraniteRebel
328387 @Bicyclesammi07XWyomingSilverRebel
332524 @JkSt58XColoradoGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
332592 @RebelChefTobzXLouisianaSilverRebel
332628 @Just G in the LouXMissouriBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
332643 @outdoorsmanbackcountryXLouisianaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
333599 @JoshSXMassachusettsSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
333695 @KagespawnXOregonGraniteLimited
344832 @EricgXIllinoisWhiteLimited
353473 @bigmac5166XLouisianaPatriotLaramie
Awesome. Thanks @triple_B!

Rich6896

Reaction score
Impatient? I have 20 quarts of quaker state in my garage and I don't have BS/WS.

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
11 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @rtpassini, @TSL, @Bicyclesammi07, @JkSt58, @RebelChefTobz, @Just G in the Lou, @OutdoorsmanBackcountry, @JoshS, @Kagespawn, @Ericg, @bigmac5166

Yes!!!!!! Thank you for providing this incredible service and wealth of information.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score

I talked to Caseens today and they said they have the advanced shipping notice for my truck. Once they get it from the rail I’ll be able to track the VIN on their site.

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
I talked to Caseens today and they said they have the advanced shipping notice for my truck. Once they get it from the rail I’ll be able to track the VIN on their site.
Nice! I called my dealer to ask about something else and he said the truck is KZ T - second rail departure. So we're getting closer.... Need to get to KZ U and my dealer can at least go and pick it up from the yard and not make me wait for it to get delivered to the lot.

morris08

Reaction score
Picked up my 1500 Granite Night Edition from Mark Dodge (Lake Charles, LA) on Saturday, drove from Spring, TX.
Love it! And dealing with MD was such a breeze, no hassle and everyone I dealt with was very helpful.
Got a call a few days ago from the Finance guy, spent about 10 minutes on the phone and got the 0%/48 months.
Showed up Saturday afternoon and handed over the keys to my Ford Fusion and they didn't even look at my car (I had worked a decent trade-in with Aaron earlier in the week)... they handed me my keys and went over a few details on the UConnect, etc and bamm I was on my way, no hassle, no sales, etc.
I even got a full tank of gas! :)

Just a quick recap of my timeline for those interested....
3/9 - ordered with Renae
3/17 - got VIN and Build Date / ESD of 3/31
4/1 - got BS and WS
4/13 - on train to Port Allen, LA with ETA of 4/23
4/27 - Ram arrived at MD
4/30 - picked up Ram

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Nice! I called my dealer to ask about something else and he said the truck is KZ T - second rail departure. So we're getting closer.... Need to get to KZ U and my dealer can at least go and pick it up from the yard and not make me wait for it to get delivered to the lot.
this might mean dealer connect is back up and running

everyone waiting for a truck after a window sticker contact your dealer and see what code you are in

TSL

Reaction score

I ordered on 03/11, got an estimated build date of 04/22 about a week later, so getting the BS notification by 05/02 is not too bad given the various production delays and shifts sent home etc I saw mentioned a couple times over the past few weeks.

Highwayman

Reaction score
Well. I figured if I went out of town the truck would show up to make things interesting and I was right. Ordered 2/22 BS 3/18 WS 3/28 Dealer 5/2. Psyched but also a bit flustered trying to deal with everything on the road. Granite Ram Rebel with pretty much everything but tow. on the fence about shipping it or flying down to drive it up.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Depends on the dealer and how far they are from the factory. Keeping in mind the east side of the state is roughly 400 miles from the factory but the West side of the state is 700+ and goes by rail.
Granger Motors in Des Moines Iowa. So middleish I guess lol.

Users who are viewing this thread