5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks to @TripleB I got my BS April 1, and WS on Apr 3. Unfortunately Stellantis isn't able to tell Aaron at MD where it is. I find this just a little frustrating. (nothing but appreciation for Aaron. Every dealer sales person should have his work ethic and professionalism). I never would have thought it would take a month to get a truck from the factory to a dealer.
Reminds me of my horrible dealer experience when it took close to an hour for them to find it after service and get it out of the back lot. At least I'm not paying insurance on it yet. Since the price stayed the same through inflation, that should make it more valuable when I finally receive it, right? :)
Just for fun, I took another look at the window sticker, and noticed they used a gas price of $2.70 /gallon when calculating annual cost. I live in California, and the gas prices here are just plain awful, well over double that. I hope it gets back close to $2.70 again some day. I was just thinking about moving again this morning. Maybe I should have ordered a 4WD?
I’ve been working in the dealer for 16 years now. The problem is most everybody is paid based off commission. That and the issues that happen at the dealer, a lot of people have the idgaf attitude. From what I’ve heard the salesman at MD are not paid based off commission but rather salary. I hear the same complaints with my service department, and it is because of the crappy employees that they hire for valet, and The crappy procedures that the service department‘s have in place. It sucks.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Thanks to @TripleB I got my BS April 1, and WS on Apr 3. Unfortunately Stellantis isn't able to tell Aaron at MD where it is. I find this just a little frustrating. (nothing but appreciation for Aaron. Every dealer sales person should have his work ethic and professionalism). I never would have thought it would take a month to get a truck from the factory to a dealer.
Reminds me of my horrible dealer experience when it took close to an hour for them to find it after service and get it out of the back lot. At least I'm not paying insurance on it yet. Since the price stayed the same through inflation, that should make it more valuable when I finally receive it, right? :)
Just for fun, I took another look at the window sticker, and noticed they used a gas price of $2.70 /gallon when calculating annual cost. I live in California, and the gas prices here are just plain awful, well over double that. I hope it gets back close to $2.70 again some day. I was just thinking about moving again this morning. Maybe I should have ordered a 4WD?

I'm pretty sure the dealer tracker is still not fully up and running. My dealer can't see correct status code. They are receiving vehicles that the tracker shows as them still waiting to be shipped.

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
Could be worse... I got my BS 3/21 WS 3/26. It shipped 4/12 and I still don't have it. Sucks that your waiting but there are others that have been waiting way longer even just to get a build sheet.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

truckyou

Reaction score
is VIN tracking on Cassen's website the best tool for tracking once you have a WS? Seems like there's a waybill for my truck but it hasn't actually been picked up by them yet

JAS83

Reaction score
Didn’t know it was possible to check, What’s the dealer number for Mark Dodge? 44690?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eaglemike

Reaction score
I’ve been working in the dealer for 16 years now. The problem is most everybody is paid based off commission. That and the issues that happen at the dealer, a lot of people have the idgaf attitude. From what I’ve heard the salesman at MD are not paid based off commission but rather salary. I hear the same complaints with my service department, and it is because of the crappy employees that they hire for valet, and The crappy procedures that the service department‘s have in place. It sucks.
My closest Ram dealer, and the second closest, are really really bad. I live faaar from Mark Dodge. There is a dealer that isn't too far away that has been decent so far regarding service, and I'm hoping they will be supportive if any warranty issues arise. Here in Ca there's an awful lot of "I couldn't care less" going on. I try to take care of my customers, and they appreciate it. IMO if every business acually made an effort to be professional, life would be a lot better. One could apply courtesy to most situations, and life would be better.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
is VIN tracking on Cassen's website the best tool for tracking once you have a WS? Seems like there's a waybill for my truck but it hasn't actually been picked up by them yet
I have posted a couple times on the states that I have found Cassens ship to. It's really only the immediate states surrounding the factory and not even all of the dealers in those states so presumably a certain mile radius around the factory. Past that and they go by rail so very few trucks (compared to the US totals) will see a Cassens truck.

Didn’t know it was possible to check, What’s the dealer number for Mark Dodge? 44690?
44690 is correct, but Cassens wont deliver to LA, that is going by Rail.

JAS83

Reaction score
Thank you for clarifying! Guess no way to track that then…we wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
I have posted a couple times on the states that I have found Cassens ship to. It's really only the immediate states surrounding the factory and not even all of the dealers in those states so presumably a certain mile radius around the factory. Past that and they go by rail so very few trucks (compared to the US totals) will see a Cassens truck.

Would Wisconsin be rail as well?

truckyou

Reaction score

I know Cassen's delivers to the dealership I ordered from, I found a waybill for my VIN but the ship/delivery date are empty

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know Cassen's delivers to the dealership I ordered from, I found a waybill for my VIN but the ship/delivery date are empty
Sure, but you asked if it was the best option. I was simply saying it is only an option for the dealerships near the factory. So for a few members it is an option but not many. For you if your truck went via Cassens then it’s the best but also the only option since the dealers systems are still down AFAIK.

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score
My closest Ram dealer, and the second closest, are really really bad. I live faaar from Mark Dodge. There is a dealer that isn't too far away that has been decent so far regarding service, and I'm hoping they will be supportive if any warranty issues arise. Here in Ca there's an awful lot of "I couldn't care less" going on. I try to take care of my customers, and they appreciate it. IMO if every business acually made an effort to be professional, life would be a lot better. One could apply courtesy to most situations, and life would be better.
I'm in CA also... somebody on this site pointed me to Tuttle click in Irvine... Rob trachtman. Between mark dodge and Tuttle click, mark dodge was a little less than employee pricing. Tuttle click was around friends and family pricing with a small fee. The total for each with shipping from mark dodge and in person pick-up ended up being the same price. Make the call to both dealers. Use the pricing from mark dodge when you tuck to Tuttle click.

Should work out in your favor.

Don't forget. After that price, you get all the factory incentives added on top

Alonzochula

Reaction score

I live within 30 miles of the Sterling Heights plant. We'll see how long it takes to get to the dealership that's up the road lol. Then we can really gauge the shipping situation.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Would Iowa be Cassens or rail? That is pretty close ?
Depends on the dealer and how far they are from the factory. Keeping in mind the east side of the state is roughly 400 miles from the factory but the West side of the state is 700+ and goes by rail.

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
Found 681 Window Stickers tonight. 5 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Haulin192rbs, @Limited_Ram, @truckyou, @Ninety-9 SE-L, @GrumpyDUB

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
303045 @Haulin192rbsXX
8​
LouisianaSilverLaramie
306994 @Limited_RamXX
1​
LouisianaGraniteTRX
325440 @truckyouXX
1​
OntarioBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
328690 @Ninety-9 SE-LXX
1​
LouisianaGraniteLaramie
328742 @GrumpyDUBXX
1​
CaliforniaGraniteRebel
1624484540855-gif.475991

Thanks BBB

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
11 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @rtpassini, @TSL, @Bicyclesammi07, @JkSt58, @RebelChefTobz, @Just G in the Lou, @OutdoorsmanBackcountry, @JoshS, @Kagespawn, @Ericg, @bigmac5166

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
320955 @rtpassiniXWisconsinPatriotLimited
328121 @TSLXLouisianaGraniteRebel
328387 @Bicyclesammi07XWyomingSilverRebel
332524 @JkSt58XColoradoGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
332592 @RebelChefTobzXLouisianaSilverRebel
332628 @Just G in the LouXMissouriBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
332643 @outdoorsmanbackcountryXLouisianaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
333599 @JoshSXMassachusettsSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
333695 @KagespawnXOregonGraniteLimited
344832 @EricgXIllinoisWhiteLimited
353473 @bigmac5166XLouisianaPatriotLaramie

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Since the dealer tracker was down, and because of the previous comments here, I emailed Cassens asking if they were likely to deliver to my dealership. They stated that they have the advanced shipping notice and will have the truck once it's delivered to the Chicago area via rail. So at least I'll be able to use the tracker on their site once they have it, hopefully by the end of the week.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Since the dealer tracker was down, and because of the previous comments here, I emailed Cassens asking if they were likely to deliver to my dealership. They stated that they have the advanced shipping notice and will have the truck once it's delivered to the Chicago area via rail. So at least I'll be able to use the tracker on their site once they have it, hopefully by the end of the week.
Lucky. Mine has been waiting to ship since 04/04/22 and it doesn't look like Cassen delivers to my dealership, at least not in the past 2 months. So as far as I know the truck is arriving today, or it might still be sitting outside the plant waiting to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread