5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gillytickle

Reaction score
I never got the email either but my truck is being shipped, I assume it's because of the hack to their tracking system a couple weeks back?
Maybe, my dealer seems to be slacking everywhere they can though. One more mess up and I'll start this process all over again elsewhere.

22GTRebel

Reaction score
I haven't gotten an email from Stellantis, I ordered on the 16th and dealer gave me a VIN earlier this week.
I never got an email either. All my updates have come from dealership and Ram Chat. I ordered 4/15 and supposedly in D1 with no build date posted which is weird.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
Picked up my truck yesterday! Love it! Pics and such here so as not to overly pollute this thread with non-order stuff. Thanks to @Eighty and @triple_B for all the help tracking and such!!

Only about two weeks for shipping, not too bad!

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Just found out from Ram chat that according to them my truck is at body vendor. So taking into account the source of the information that likely means my truck is actually still "D" status. LOL. Guess we'll see if a BS pops up for truck 2 anytime soon.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, I had a copy of the POC. The order was accepted and I received a confirmation email and VIN from FCA. All was good until it wasn't.
Yeah like multiple other people, I never received any email from FCA about my order. I know it was placed because a week after I asked for the Vin number and was sent the updated POC which showed the truck in D status. That was on the 14th. Haven’t asked for any updates since then other than I did ask Ram chat for an update but it was pretty much the same as what the dealer has told me. Haven’t heard of anybody having any issues with Mark Dodge and orders not being placed so I’m not really worried about it. If I don’t see a build sheet or window sticker on the tracker in several months from now then I’ll inquire about the truck

Mopargirl15

Reaction score
05e7d95913121ffb0c380c8ca901223c.jpg

She showed up at the dealer today!

truckyou

Reaction score
the answer to this question is probably buried in this thread somewhere, but do window stickers come out on weekends? I vaguely remember reading either BS or WS don't get released over the weekend

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score

truckyou

Reaction score

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Just found out from Ram chat that according to them my truck is at body vendor. So taking into account the source of the information that likely means my truck is actually still "D" status. LOL. Guess we'll see if a BS pops up for truck 2 anytime soon.
Isn’t that where the truck goes to get bed liner and mud flaps and little accessories? If that’s the case then your truck is built and almost
Ready to be shipped.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Isn’t that where the truck goes to get bed liner and mud flaps and little accessories? If that’s the case then your truck is built and almost
Ready to be shipped.
It is. I've just had rough luck with this ordering thing. My last order got stolen when being transported from the mainline holding yard to the body vendor yard, or so I'm told. They're making a carbon copy of that truck, and giving it a rushed order status. When that order sat in Inspection status for over a month, I got suspicious and ordered another truck through MD, which is the truck I was referring to in my previous post. Ironically, the second ordered truck will get here before the other one likely hits the mainline in spite of my original order being placed back in Oct.

With the things I've been told through ramchat, I was just trying to be funny in that previous post. 😆 Guess I failed.

eaglemike

Reaction score
Thanks to @TripleB I got my BS April 1, and WS on Apr 3. Unfortunately Stellantis isn't able to tell Aaron at MD where it is. I find this just a little frustrating. (nothing but appreciation for Aaron. Every dealer sales person should have his work ethic and professionalism). I never would have thought it would take a month to get a truck from the factory to a dealer.
Reminds me of my horrible dealer experience when it took close to an hour for them to find it after service and get it out of the back lot. At least I'm not paying insurance on it yet. Since the price stayed the same through inflation, that should make it more valuable when I finally receive it, right? :)
Just for fun, I took another look at the window sticker, and noticed they used a gas price of $2.70 /gallon when calculating annual cost. I live in California, and the gas prices here are just plain awful, well over double that. I hope it gets back close to $2.70 again some day. I was just thinking about moving again this morning. Maybe I should have ordered a 4WD?

Last edited:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to @TripleB I got my BS April 1, and WS on Apr 3. Unfortunately Stellantis isn't able to tell Aaron at MD where it is. I find this just a little frustrating. (nothing but appreciation for Aaron. Every dealer sales person should have his work ethic and professionalism). I never would have thought it would take a month to get a truck from the factory to a dealer.
Reminds me of my horrible dealer experience when it took close to an hour for them to find it after service and get it out of the back lot. At least I'm not paying insurance on it yet. Since the price stayed the same through inflation, that should make it more valuable when I finally receive it, right? :)
Just for fun, I took another look at the window sticker, and noticed they used a gas price of $2.70 /gallon when calculating annual cost. I live in California, and the gas prices here are just plain awful, well over double that. I hope it gets back close to $2.70 again some day. I was just thinking about moving again this morning. Maybe I should have ordered a 4WD?

You’ll be lucky if it only takes a month or two. Mine was almost 3. With 30 days of it being the shipping. And yeah their best bet is the info in dealerconnect at MD. but that dealership seems to get stuff faster than a lot of the others so hopefully it’ll happen that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread