5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

franc944

Reaction score
Found 962 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @SkiDogg, @wardogz217, @franc944

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
319219 @SkiDoggXX
8​
North CarolinaGraniteLimited
325603 @wardogz217XX
2​
OhioDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
325642 @Franc944XX
1​
ConnecticutGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Great. I thought I had to pay for the lane keep assist option separate like the website says but it’s included in the safety group! Pleasant surprise. And look at my “package savings”

jives

Reaction score
Today was a great day! Was able to make the trip to pick mine up for Laura CDJR outside of St. Louis today! Between the time it came in (Monday) and this morning when I got there, they were able to have a spray in bed liner done, MOPAR steps added and some rubber Ram mats that my wife likes! This months rebates worked out perfectly and ended up with $4k in rebates (including the 1k cash coupon from the website) AND was able to get the 0% for 48 so It Worked out amazingly! Only thing is, I didn’t get EITHER foam bottle insert lol

Wanted to say a huge thank you to the guys (@triple_B @Eighty and others) that track this stuff and keep most of us semi satisfied 😂 during our wait!
$4k in rebates? I seemingly can only drudge up $1k. Mind a breakdown?

TheColt69

Reaction score
$4k in rebates? I seemingly can only drudge up $1k. Mind a breakdown?
There were some in March as well when I ordered, but just better this month I guess. It was 48 months @ 0% on the Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 5’7” box (could possibly be on others, that’s just what I ordered) plus 3k -Denver BC Bonus Cash DECNA $1k, 2022 Truck Month CCAP Bonus Cash 22CN1R $1K, and Denver BC 2022 Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash DECN5 $1k, plus I had the ramtrucks website pop up bonus cash allowance for $1k that is issued to a particular email with a code.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1142 Build Sheets found today. 8 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @mechtech, @james1982, @Clipsmeyer, @PatrickLeedleLee, @GringoStephano, @Striker01, @RosevilleRebel, @JVSTBEE

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
299664 @mechtechXAlbertaSilverLaramie
319831 @james1982XAlbertaIvoryLimited
325591 @clipsmeyerXArkansasDelmonicoLimited
333651 @PatrickLeedleLeeXWisconsinBlackLaramie
335708 @GringoStephanoXTexasSilverRebel
344966 @Striker01XOklahomaGraniteLimited
345289 @RosevilleRebelXCaliforniaBlueRebel
345677 @JVSTBEEXLouisianaBlackLimited

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wondering how FCA schedules the builds? At one time it appeared I was one of about 10 Back Country’s that wasn’t built yet. Today it’s looking like almost 50 outstanding orders.

Do they wait till a certain number and then build a larger batch all at once?

I’m guessing options and parts availability come into play as well more than anything.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Wondering how FCA schedules the builds? At one time it appeared I was one of about 10 Back Country’s that wasn’t built yet. Today it’s looking like almost 50 outstanding orders.

I’m guessing options and parts availability come into play as well more than anything.
if you can figure it out you win the prize!

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
if you can figure it out you win the prize!
Pretty much the answer I expected. 😆

I think pretty much every company is struggling with supply chain issues these days. Don’t see that changing anytime soon.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Just got off the chat with Ram and was told "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided." I still can't believe that I went into build so fast. I ordered 4/16 and was/still am prepared for a long wait. I know there are many many people who are waiting months for theirs to even get this point. The way Stellantis decides what gets built and when is one of the great mysteries of the world apparently...

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Just got off the chat with Ram and was told "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided." I still can't believe that I went into build so fast. I ordered 4/16 and was/still am prepared for a long wait. I know there are many many people who are waiting months for theirs to even get this point. The way Stellantis decides what gets built and when is one of the great mysteries of the world apparently...

It could still be another 4-6 weeks before it shows up....depending on where yo are located.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
It could still be another 4-6 weeks before it shows up....depending on where yo are located.
Oh for sure. I'd day 4-6 weeks from the day my window sticker pops up would be about right barring a hold waiting for shipment. I was not expecting to have this truck till the end of the summer at best and its looking like it will now be much closer to the beginning.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Today was a great day! Was able to make the trip to pick mine up for Laura CDJR outside of St. Louis today! Between the time it came in (Monday) and this morning when I got there, they were able to have a spray in bed liner done, MOPAR steps added and some rubber Ram mats that my wife likes! This months rebates worked out perfectly and ended up with $4k in rebates (including the 1k cash coupon from the website) AND was able to get the 0% for 48 so It Worked out amazingly! Only thing is, I didn’t get EITHER foam bottle insert lol

Wanted to say a huge thank you to the guys (@triple_B @Eighty and others) that track this stuff and keep most of us semi satisfied 😂 during our wait!
You mean the $2000 rebate off the website? Wht other rebates are there right now? $1000 to finance with ram? $1000 Denver?

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score

I work in a manufacturing company (not cars) and if I tried to explain to someone how we plan our production it would be impossible because it depends on so many factors. The idea that they would be able to explain their process to us, in a few sentences, even if they wanted to is pretty naïve. It probably depends on such a multitude of factors. I imagine those waiting long periods of time could of been waiting for multiple different parts at different times. IE they don't start production because they are waiting on paint. But they are not going to hold the rest of the parts instead of getting another truck out the door, so when the paint comes in they know that if they build the truck it will be waiting for center console, then the machine used to make the longer bed goes down for a week, then when its back up they are out of the components to make a reclining rear seat... All parts must be in at the same time, then there is likely a batching element, and a multitude of other factors.... All dependent on having 1000's of parts available at the same time during a global supply chain catastrophe where they cannot trust the lead times given by their suppliers and parts are constantly stuck in transit. Then there are likely tons of exceptions where certain orders are prioritized for a multitude of different reasons from fixing previous errors all the way to politics, revenue goals, dealer inventories, etc

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I work in a manufacturing company (not cars) and if I tried to explain to someone how we plan our production it would be impossible because it depends on so many factors. The idea that they would be able to explain their process to us, in a few sentences, even if they wanted to is pretty naïve. It probably depends on such a multitude of factors. I imagine those waiting long periods of time could of been waiting for multiple different parts at different times. IE they don't start production because they are waiting on paint. But they are not going to hold the rest of the parts instead of getting another truck out the door, so when the paint comes in they know that if they build the truck it will be waiting for center console, then the machine used to make the longer bed goes down for a week, then when its back up they are out of the components to make a reclining rear seat... All parts must be in at the same time, then there is likely a batching element, and a multitude of other factors.... All dependent on having 1000's of parts available at the same time during a global supply chain catastrophe where they cannot trust the lead times given by their suppliers and parts are constantly stuck in transit. Then there are likely tons of exceptions where certain orders are prioritized for a multitude of different reasons from fixing previous errors all the way to politics, revenue goals, dealer inventories, etc
All of that makes sense, theoretically. But it doesn't excuse them for building a truck that was ordered 3 weeks ago, when they're ignoring a virtually identical truck that was ordered 6 months ago. That's what gets most people so upset.

22GTRebel

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 4/15 (Rebel GT Level 2 w/pano) and am still in scheduling phase as of 2 days ago. Chat told me to check back for updates in 2-3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread