5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious are window stickers produced one at a time when the vehicle is released or are they all batched from one day of production and released at a certain time of the day? Basically is it pointless to occasionally search for my WS throughout the day or should I just check once a day at a certain time?
Once a day, around 9pm central. You're wasting your time hunting for it throughout the day.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Not sure you could get by with concealed carry in that location.But it does look good there
Even though I have my CCW, Missouri and Kansas are both open carry states where I’m at 99% of the time. I’m left handed, so it’s actually a perfect location. My S&W MP9C fits perfect in there. Doesn’t move around at all in that soft foam, but it’s quickly and easily accessible.

sbaldocchi

Reaction score
This maybe a stupid question but I am just curious if anyone has an answer. What is the difference between a Rebel Level B Equipment Group and Rebel Level 2 Equipment Group? Other than the fact that there is a $100 difference.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
This maybe a stupid question but I am just curious if anyone has an answer. What is the difference between a Rebel Level B Equipment Group and Rebel Level 2 Equipment Group? Other than the fact that there is a $100 difference.

Biggest difference is Power Folding Mirrors. Level 2 has them....Level B does not.

sbaldocchi

Reaction score
Biggest difference is Power Folding Mirrors. Level 2 has them....Level B does not.
Thanks mtnbikej I have the Level 2 but upon being nosey found the other and was just wondering. I don't remember Level B being an option when I ordered.

truckless

Reaction score
864 Build Sheets found today. 3 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @truckless, @FullMillRight, @jasallen

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
308318 @trucklessXAlbertaBlackLimited
323825 @FullMillRightXKentuckyBlackLonghorn
333738 @jasallenXLouisianaGraniteLimited

Oh my. Thank you so much @triple_B and @Eighty I honestly was starting to think this day would never come. I guess the gods answered for me....no to eTorque (that truck is still in D)

crying.gif

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Thanks mtnbikej I have the Level 2 but upon being nosey found the other and was just wondering. I don't remember Level B being an option when I ordered.
you are lucky
when my order went in it was level one, when built factory changed it to level A which dropped the power folding mirrors which is ok with me.

sbaldocchi

Reaction score
you are lucky
when my order went in it was level one, when built factory changed it to level A which dropped the power folding mirrors which is ok with me.
Yeah I am not sure that I would have minded one way or the other. Just had seen Level B on someone's WS and was wondering what the difference was. Kind of interesting that they would change that. Wonder if it has to do with parts availability.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Holy Moly! $4,995 option for 5.7 non eTorque. Do the window stickers ever have pricing errors? The MSRP adds down with the $4,995 amount included.
7CE494D1-504C-4DF2-B661-7D033EE99D45.png

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
I heard from Ram chat today that their tracking system to track where a truck is after it's been shipped was down. Has anyone else heard this or have any info on it? I reached out to Ram chat last week to see if they could give an ETA on the delivery. I told them I had a work trip I was trying to plan around the delivery of the truck, so they escalated my chat to someone who was supposed to research where it was and then get back to me this week Monday. Today is when they told me the system was down and they couldn't track it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I heard from Ram chat today that their tracking system to track where a truck is after it's been shipped was down. Has anyone else heard this or have any info on it? I reached out to Ram chat last week to see if they could give an ETA on the delivery. I told them I had a work trip I was trying to plan around the delivery of the truck, so they escalated my chat to someone who was supposed to research where it was and then get back to me this week Monday. Today is when they told me the system was down and they couldn't track it.
See this post.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
prices have been going up since the first of the year.
Yes, but that’s a one-time jump of $2,200 on just the engine option. That’s the same price as the diesel. I tried but couldn’t look up the build sheet. VIN is 1c6srflt3nn333415.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
yes it is the chip shortage
When I ordered my truck I was concerned about trucks being delivered without certain options and my dealer said RAM had an advantage over Ford and Chevy because they stockpiled a massive amount of chips before the shortage so they would never do that.

Guess they used up that stockpile……….or they never had one to start with and my dealer was just feeding me a line of crap. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread