5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi With this graph where it spikes at the end do you know when those cars were ordered at all so it might give us an idea at what month they are at. Example are they Dec 2020 builds or so.

Of the ones sold in the past 30 days. 99% were ordered in February or March time frame.

MartyIA

Reaction score
This looks great.. unique. I know it isn’t what’s supposed to be on it but it looks good.
Thanks. Dealer is working on the wheel issue, essentially let me take it as a loaner while they figure that out. Love the ride. Coming from a pretty aggressive Jeep ride. Living in lixurey🙂

Freebie2

Reaction score
Unsure about the US, but majority of Canadian fleet orders are still in BG status, I ordered mine in March 2021 and still no progress.
Hi, can you send me a message when you hear something with your truck and order as it what help us here. Also can you tell me what BG status means. We ordered ours early Feb 2021 and it was a limited ivory tri coat with lots of extras with night edition. All we know it was ordered through Canada broker.

petersandler

Reaction score
An

Anyone else seeing this? Not crazy about the change.
My truck arrived at the dealer yesterday and he sent me pictures. I also noticed the truck has the 20" Longhorm Painted/Polished rims instead of the Limited Polished.

The window sticker says 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels with Inserts. The Build Sheet says 20" Painted Aluminum Wheels. If you do a new truck on the Build and Price Configurator it says 20" Polished Aluminum when you configure it and shows a different rim than what the truck arrived with. My dealer took a quick look into last night, trying to configure a new truck and the equipment listing showed the painted/polished wheels.

I told him I want the window sticker has on it. That's what they are legally selling me. Will keep you updated on my resolution.

petersandler

Reaction score
Well...... got another update from Sandi at Mark Dodge that explains why updates aren’t happening.

Please be advised that our OBT provider that consolidates all the NA
in-transit and shipping details experienced a cyber-attack at the end of
last week. Dealers should expect to see issues with DealerConnect specific to vehicle deliver ETAs, as well as track & trace capabilities for the remainder of this week. Vehicle shipping will not be impacted, and
operations will continue as normal.

Updates will be provided as the situation improves.

Please know that if it arrives at the dealership prior to this issue being
resolved, the dealership will contact you directly within 24 hours of
receiving it.
My dealer told me he hasn't been able to track anything for almost a week. So my truck went from being on the train, to at the dealership with no updates in-between.

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
23bf48b0d7064548ea350edd114ffc13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great man! My VIN was close to yours. I finally got word that it was on a train headed home last week Tuesday. Hoping to get it before the end of the month.

Rich6896

Reaction score
Thanks. Dealer is working on the wheel issue, essentially let me take it as a loaner while they figure that out. Love the ride. Coming from a pretty aggressive Jeep ride. Living in lixurey🙂
Funny, I ordered the same as you with the eco. I'm coming from a 2016 lifted rubicon. I didn't ever intend to sell the jeep, but I anticipated it only being worth half what it is worth now. I am actually hoping to sell it locally and maybe I can get the buyer to offer it back to me when they sell.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
401 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @cjx11

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
316190 @cjx11XMissouriIvoryLaramie

MartyIA

Reaction score
My truck arrived at the dealer yesterday and he sent me pictures. I also noticed the truck has the 20" Longhorm Painted/Polished rims instead of the Limited Polished.

The window sticker says 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels with Inserts. The Build Sheet says 20" Painted Aluminum Wheels. If you do a new truck on the Build and Price Configurator it says 20" Polished Aluminum when you configure it and shows a different rim than what the truck arrived with. My dealer took a quick look into last night, trying to configure a new truck and the equipment listing showed the painted/polished wheels.

I told him I want the window sticker has on it. That's what they are legally selling me. Will keep you updated on my resolution.
I liked your thought and was going to give that argument to the dealer but my WS doesn’t have wheels. They may just take them back😂

MartyIA

Reaction score
Funny, I ordered the same as you with the eco. I'm coming from a 2016 lifted rubicon. I didn't ever intend to sell the jeep, but I anticipated it only being worth half what it is worth now. I am actually hoping to sell it locally and maybe I can get the buyer to offer it back to me when they sell.
I hear that. Hated getting rid of it.

petersandler

Reaction score
I liked your thought and was going to give that argument to the dealer but my WS doesn’t have wheels. They may just take them back😂
Looked up your WS and was surprised. Mine has a section your's doesn't:

EXTERIOR FEATURES
20–Inch x 9.0–Inch Polished Wheels with Inserts
275/55R20 BSW All–Season Tires
Power Running–Boards
Spray–In Bedliner by Mopar®
Pick–Up Box Lighting

My dealer texted me this morning and said I'm definitely correct, it's a factory error in the build sheet configuration and he will get it worked out. Downside is it will delay delivery about a week because they don't want the other rims leaving the lot. I offered to bring over the rims I bought for my winter tires and they could swap the tires over, but haven't heard back yet.

Wincity-Rebel

Reaction score
Hey y’all, does anyone know how long a truck sits in “I” status ( final inspection) ? Also when should I expect a Window sticker?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey y’all, does anyone know how long a truck sits in “I” status ( final inspection) ? Also when should I expect a Window sticker?
There really is no "standard" as most trucks pass through Inspection same day. If it is sitting currently it could be because of the long holiday weekend delaying things, you are waiting on a part that got flagged during inspection, there are others in front of you in line at inspection, etc. Your Window Sticker wont come until after you have finished inspection and moved on to be sent to shipping.

Wincity-Rebel

Reaction score
There really is no "standard" as most trucks pass through Inspection same day. If it is sitting currently it could be because of the long holiday weekend delaying things, you are waiting on a part that got flagged during inspection, there are others in front of you in line at inspection, etc. Your Window Sticker wont come until after you have finished inspection and moved on to be sent to shippin
There really is no "standard" as most trucks pass through Inspection same day. If it is sitting currently it could be because of the long holiday weekend delaying things, you are waiting on a part that got flagged during inspection, there are others in front of you in line at inspection, etc. Your Window Sticker wont come until after you have finished inspection and moved on to be sent to shipping.
Oh ok, thank you triple_B

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Been doing the FCA chat weekly just checking the progress of my order. Been over a month and just tagged as being scheduled for build right now.

You would think these days you could sign up for text updates from the factory to get live movement of your order through the entire build process.

TheColt69

Reaction score
Been doing the FCA chat weekly just checking the progress of my order. Been over a month and just tagged as being scheduled for build right now.

You would think these days you could sign up for text updates from the factory to get live movement of your order through the entire build process.
I was talking about something similar to this with my wife lol. triple_b and Eighty do an awesome job on this stuff that I am super grateful for! But even if it could be an “add on” of sorts. Something that costs an extra $20 dollars to have literal tracking though out the process, like fedex. Where it stops and when. I’m pretty sure everyone who orders one would love that. And even at $20 per order, that alone would bring in enough money to make it work/worth it lol

Users who are viewing this thread