5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see others who have placed orders a bit before mine that are currently in the build stage with no issues on the night edition package. Only issues I have read are some receiving the 18 chrome wheels instead of the 20 inch black wheels.

MartyIA

Reaction score
Drove by the dealership on the way home tonight and it has the the wrong wheels. Has the the Limited Longhorn rims. Surprised the ram boxes weren’t locked either.
Dealer said they checked with ram and these are now the only rims offered
On the limited if not going with the 22’s. But that is not the case on the build site.

MartyIA

Reaction score
Dealer said they checked with ram and these are now the only rims offered
On the limited if not going with the 22’s. But that is not the case on the build site.
Being told the The dealer build site is different than the consumer build site and Limited now can only be configured with the Longhorn 20’s as standard.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Saw a video that the 2023's will have an all digital gauge cluster screen like the Ford trucks do. So might not be all bad to wait.
Yea, I broke that news on the TRX forums last week and I should have posted it here as well I guess. I was prepping for the 2023 release and found a couple hundred 2023 pilot vehicles. All TRX, Limited, Longhorn, Rebel and Laramie trucks have the 12" Digital Cluster. Appears to be the same screen that is currently in the Grand Wagoneer.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Yea, I broke that news on the TRX forums last week and I should have posted it here as well I guess. I was prepping for the 2023 release and found a couple hundred 2023 pilot vehicles. All TRX, Limited, Longhorn, Rebel and Laramie trucks have the 12" Digital Cluster. Appears to be the same screen that is currently in the Grand Wagoneer.

Nice. I’m ambivalent and would be happy with either, as I like the look and functionality of both. My Longhorn is already built and just waiting to ship, but if you are really into digital displays then it will be a nice perk of the 2023s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlrozzi

Reaction score
He said I could get it today however their “in service system” is down right now. Not sure what that is, but hopefully I can post some this evening!

MartyIA

Reaction score
An
Being told the The dealer build site is different than the consumer build site and Limited now can only be configured with the Longhorn 20’s as standard.
Anyone else seeing this? Not crazy about the change.

MartyIA

Reaction score
An

Anyone else seeing this? Not crazy about the change.
Told them I’ve seen in here other getting wrong rims. After checking, he can confirm I did get the wrong times🤬 said they have been given a 1,500 credit that they would pass to me or they can order a new truck🤬🤬 told them I’ve seen, again on here where I can take the truck and we can exchange them when the right rims come in. He’s now checking if that is an option. I hate this aspect of working with a dealership.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
23bf48b0d7064548ea350edd114ffc13.jpg

Freebie2

Reaction score
15 months? You don’t think something happened with that order? You’ve got others that have placed their order this year and Have already received their trucks. What is the status of your order?
The status is ordered in the queue to be manufactured.

n8zcc

Reaction score
Saw a video that the 2023's will have an all digital gauge cluster screen like the Ford trucks do. So might not be all bad to wait.
I've heard the Gen 6s are coming in 2024, that is when the 1500 will first see the I6 engine. The ECO will still be as will the Cummins in the HDs. That is what I've heard so far.

Last edited:

Freebie2

Reaction score
15 months? You don’t think something happened with that order? You’ve got others that have placed their order this year and Have already received their trucks. What is the status of your order?
The status is ordered in the queue to be manufactured.
@Freebie2

There have only been 14887 Total 2022 Fleet trucks built to date. Of the 889 Canada Fleet trucks they have had a surge in them recently so maybe you will see some movement soon? Nearly 60% of them were built in the past month.

United States
13906​
Canada
889​
Puerto Rico
92​

View attachment 126746
Hi With this graph where it spikes at the end do you know when those cars were ordered at all so it might give us an idea at what month they are at. Example are they Dec 2020 builds or so.

MartyIA

Reaction score
Told them I’ve seen in here other getting wrong rims. After checking, he can confirm I did get the wrong times🤬 said they have been given a 1,500 credit that they would pass to me or they can order a new truck🤬🤬 told them I’ve seen, again on here where I can take the truck and we can exchange them when the right rims come in. He’s now checking if that is an option. I hate this aspect of working with a dealership.
296E2A65-02C1-41C6-91AA-38BB0204E666.jpeg

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well...... got another update from Sandi at Mark Dodge that explains why updates aren’t happening.

Please be advised that our OBT provider that consolidates all the NA
in-transit and shipping details experienced a cyber-attack at the end of
last week. Dealers should expect to see issues with DealerConnect specific to vehicle deliver ETAs, as well as track & trace capabilities for the remainder of this week. Vehicle shipping will not be impacted, and
operations will continue as normal.

Updates will be provided as the situation improves.

Please know that if it arrives at the dealership prior to this issue being
resolved, the dealership will contact you directly within 24 hours of
receiving it.

Users who are viewing this thread