5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

truckless

Reaction score
Clarification (that was just "confirmed"). The $385 fee is to provide you one extra key fob - the security fix is free.
Once you do the fix, the only way to get a new key is to replace the computer. So they highly advise buying an extra key fob.

Well....that again should be eaten by them as the cost of doing business. They give you two keys to begin with, do they not?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
And why exactly do you not believe them? They told you your hydro blue Rebel got stolen and crashed, and there are news reports showing a hydro blue Rebel getting stolen and crashed.
The truck in the pic looks more like a TRX to me, but I'm not much of an @$$ man, so maybe somebody who is wouldn't mind chiming in on that one. 😂

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got two with my 2020 Laramie, but I’ve heard that now you only get one. Not verified, just what I’ve heard.
That was a rumor that I haven’t yet seen confirmed.
The fee gives you a third key as a backup since there is no more reprogramming.

jives

Reaction score
Found 233 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.
Is it just me (very possible) or are you often finding far more build sheets than window stickers? If that is correct wouldn't at some point they have a glut of partially complete inventory sitting around?

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Feels like My truck is just sitting at Sterling Heights plant I don’t know how it works but I don’t know why it wouldn’t go from custom shop to Conner yard (cassens). I’ve had my WS for about a week now. This wait is worse knowing it’s built.
3cf91b764c9de1e1b64ff79648eae780.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1193 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @gzamora74

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
318487 @gzamora74XCaliforniaGraniteRebel

sbaldocchi

Reaction score
I feel your pain. Been sitting at the custom shop for 20 days today. Starting to wonder if it is sitting because it is damaged. Problem with that is once that creeps into your head it builds more doubt each day that passes.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Is it just me (very possible) or are you often finding far more build sheets than window stickers? If that is correct wouldn't at some point they have a glut of partially complete inventory sitting around?
build sheets are issued based on the previous days production in the am Mon - Fri.
ram wants over 50 (or so) trucks per hour built so in a 24 hour period it would mean 1,200 build sheets.
Mon would have more if there is work on the weekend.
lower numbers mean no parts and workers are sent home.

window stickers are posted 7 days a week in the evening and are based on when trucks are ready to be shipped. no production standard.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Feels like My truck is just sitting at Sterling Heights plant I don’t know how it works but I don’t know why it wouldn’t go from custom shop to Conner yard (cassens). I’ve had my WS for about a week now. This wait is worse knowing it’s built.
3cf91b764c9de1e1b64ff79648eae780.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
unless everything is perfect the truck will not be released

watch this

Users who are viewing this thread