5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

TheColt69

Reaction score
45731 But Cassens doesnt deliver that far from the plant. I have tracked 165 trucks to Laura's so far and not one went via Cassens.
I guess I was thinking the actually Dealer number (should be D220) that the state goes by… BUT, who would/did you use to track to Laura?? Lol

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess I was thinking the actually Dealer number (should be D220) that the state goes by… BUT, who would/did you use to track to Laura?? Lol
Sorry, I should word that differently I guess, not tracking in the sense of seeing it as it moves across the country. I track the day the truck hits the dealers lot. I do this for almost 3000 dealerships across the US and use those dates and the day I detect the window stickers to calculate the WS to Lot Dates in the chart above to give an average transit time to each state.

For Laura's specific trucks I have a range of 9 days to 42 days with an average of 17.3 days.

TheColt69

Reaction score
Sorry, I should word that differently I guess, not tracking in the sense of seeing it as it moves across the country. I track the day the truck hits the dealers lot. I do this for almost 3000 dealerships across the US and use those dates and the day I detect the window stickers to calculate the WS to Lot Dates in the chart above to give an average transit time to each state.

For Laura's specific trucks I have a range of 9 days to 42 days with an average of 17.3 days.
Ahh! Yes that makes sense, my bad lol got super excited there for a second 😂

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score

Any idea the average for WSD to lot for Lustine In Woodbridge, VA? Dealer number is 42125 I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeteC

Reaction score
Found 193 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @PeteC, @Flybri1972

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
319511 @PeteCXX
22​
TennesseeSilverLonghorn
320524 @Flybri1972XX
8​
MissouriWhiteRebel
Thanks, I'm excited. Took forever in inspection. I think the salesman said it had to go back to trim for some reason. I'm sure I'll never know why.

PeteC

Reaction score
That would be the hope, right? Receive a truck in flawless condition from all angles.

Exactly the point. Although my curiosity will subside, I'm sure I'll be looking for evidence when it gets here, ha. I've yet to see a flawless one, but I'm open for surprises!

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As someone who supposedly has an ESD coming up (haven't called in a couple weeks but WILL BE on Monday)...just wanted to say......

;)

View attachment 125830
your wish is my command... :ROFLMAO: 🤪

I must say tho, i respect the pile of mods you have in your garage before the truck is there... i started doing the same thing until the wife put sanctions on me. haha. i only had like 5 small ones when it finally showed up.😅

truckless

Reaction score
your wish is my command... :ROFLMAO: 🤪

I must say tho, i respect the pile of mods you have in your garage before the truck is there... i started doing the same thing until the wife put sanctions on me. haha. i only had like 5 small ones when it finally showed up.😅

Well played

Yeah since I sold my 2019 3500 Cummins for a pretty penny (and more than I bought for by a good margin) told my wife some of that money was being earmarked for what may be my last non-EV vehicle. Wanted it "mine" and for once I wanted it to sound good....I used to drive around town with my exhaust brake on ROFL.

45 and never had a truck that sounded "like a truck" so figured my time was running out.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well played

Yeah since I sold my 2019 3500 Cummins for a pretty penny (and more than I bought for by a good margin) told my wife some of that money was being earmarked for what may be my last non-EV vehicle. Wanted it "mine" and for once I wanted it to sound good....I used to drive around town with my exhaust brake on ROFL.

45 and never had a truck that sounded "like a truck" so figured my time was running out.

Hahha great movie!!!!

And yeah me too this time. Got $9k more than o paid for my last truck on the trade toward this one. Crazy times! And I def respect that exhaust brake business Hahhaha I always wanted one on my Cummins. I converted it to run on veggie for the last 6 yrs I had it. But never found a brake for that engine.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any idea the average for WSD to lot for Lustine In Woodbridge, VA? Dealer number is 42125 I believe.

I have traced 86 trucks to Lustine, ranging from 2 days to 60 with an average of 18.2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread