5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

scroggbi

Reaction score
Dealer tried telling me today that 1k coupon code was “targeted mail” to get people “in the door” and it probably wouldn’t stack with FWP price despite him telling me a couple weeks ago it would stack with FWP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called RAM customer service and talked to their incentives department. I gave them my code for my 1K email coupon and they verified it could be used with other current local/national incentives, including my military discount.

scroggbi

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that’s pretty common, at least for us enthusiasts. It’s not just the sales people either. When I closed on my truck Wednesday, the finance manager started going over their third party warranty. I just stopped him and showed him my Ziegler quote for MaxCare 8/125K (which he did match). He tried to sell me some additional plan that would replace up to two key fobs and some other stuff (paint coating, seat treatments, etc.). When I told him the MaxCare will replace up to three key fobs ($600 limit), he claimed he didn’t know that and would have to check up on it.

Do you have a link or information on where you got your quote for MaxCare before going into your dealer?

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Triple_B, can you check on the build sheet or window sticker for my 2022 Ram 1500 VIN # NN308269. An email I received from Ram says the truck will be at the dealer the week of 4/8/2022 (this week). My POC says the estimated ship date (build date) is 4/3/2022 and that the truck is in D1 status. But, when I do a search on the VIN it says no data available for this vehicle. And, Ram Chat just said that my truck is in trim status. I never saw my truck listed here. I’ve been checking every day. And, no WS or BS on the tracker. Would Ram Chat tell me my truck is currently being built if it’s not?

Last edited:

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Do you have a link or information on where you got your quote for MaxCare before going into your dealer?

See link below. Just put in your vehicle, answer a few questions, and select number of years. Then you will get various options for mileage and deductibles. Put “payinfull” in the discount code for an additional discount. For example, 8 year/125K miles w/ $200 deductible is $2,490. Print it out and take it with you. My dealer has honored it on all three vehicles I’ve bought from them. If they won’t, then just purchase it direct from Ziegler.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Triple_B, can you check on the build sheet or window sticker for my 2022 Ram 1500 VIN # NN308269. An email I received from Ram says the truck will be at the dealer the week of 4/8/2022 (this week). My POC says the estimated ship date (build date) is 4/3/2022 and that the truck is in D1 status. But, when I do a search on the VIN it says no data available for this vehicle. And, Ram Chat just said that my truck is in trim status. I never saw my truck listed here. I’ve been checking every day.
If you are in trim today then you should expect to see your build sheet on Monday. There were multiple shifts sent home early this week due to parts shortages so any dates you have around this week would have been pushed a couple days.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you are in trim today then you should expect to see your build sheet on Monday. There were multiple shifts sent home early this week due to parts shortages so any dates you have around this week would have been pushed a couple days.

Ok, thank you for taking the time to respond.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Should the dealer have an ETA once I’ve gotten a WS ? I’ve been in KZP since Wednesday, ram chat and dealer bother been saying no ETA has been established. Just wondering what to expect from this point.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should the dealer have an ETA once I’ve gotten a WS ? I’ve been in KZP since Wednesday, ram chat and dealer bother been saying no ETA has been established. Just wondering what to expect from this point.

Once it has gone KZ it’s up to the transportation companies. Trucks, train etc and stellantis can only report what they are being told by those companies. If you are KZP it means you were sent offsite for shipping and are just waiting for transport now. If they haven’t been given an ETA yet then your dealer won’t have anything to report. You typically will get an ETA once the truck is picked up and in transit.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Man, the communication from Ram seems to be all over the place. My dealer was the first to call & give me an ESD the day after receiving my vin. I got updates on everything quicker after that from TripleB & Eighty on this forum after this point. TripleB’s state shipping chart is really nice to refer to as well - my truck did get to MO faster than the chart said (can’t argue with that!) That obviously depends on which plant the truck is coming from & how the truck driver situation is - day to day changes there obviously. I was one of the lucky ones (which is strange, that doesn’t normally happen for me) - I ordered just before close on Friday March 4th & just took delivery yesterday - Friday, April 8th. They still have orders arriving these past couple weeks that go as far back as the end of November & December. 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Once it has gone KZ it’s up to the transportation companies. Trucks, train etc and stellantis can only report what they are being told by those companies. If you are KZP it means you were sent offsite for shipping and are just waiting for transport now. If they haven’t been given an ETA yet then your dealer won’t have anything to report. You typically will get an ETA once the truck is picked up and in transit.

Thanks triple_B

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Yes, communication from Ram is lacking. I contact Ram Chat around 2:30pm EST this past Thursday and asked for a delivery update on my Limited and was told that it was scheduled to be delivered between 3/12-3/18. Later that evening I checked Cassens (as I did every night since getting my WS) and lo-and-behold it was shipped that day and was scheduled to be delivered the following day (yesterday) and got to my dealer at 10:45am. Take information from them with a grain of salt.

jgc650i

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea which transport carrier(s) truck out of the Buffalo rail yard? I checked Cassens but based on their history to my dealer it looks like they're not servicing from Buffalo.

gator6

Reaction score
What is the average time to get to D1 for these 1500s? The 3500 took about 10 weeks to move to D1, but the last 1500 order (we hadn’t started tracking) was delivered in less than 8 weeks.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
What is the average time to get to D1 for these 1500s? The 3500 took about 10 weeks to move to D1, but the last 1500 order (we hadn’t started tracking) was delivered in less than 8 weeks.

I want to say it took about a month for me

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Man, the communication from Ram seems to be all over the place. My dealer was the first to call & give me an ESD the day after receiving my vin. I got updates on everything quicker after that from TripleB & Eighty on this forum after this point. TripleB’s state shipping chart is really nice to refer to as well - my truck did get to MO faster than the chart said (can’t argue with that!) That obviously depends on which plant the truck is coming from & how the truck driver situation is - day to day changes there obviously. I was one of the lucky ones (which is strange, that doesn’t normally happen for me) - I ordered just before close on Friday March 4th & just took delivery yesterday - Friday, April 8th. They still have orders arriving these past couple weeks that go as far back as the end of November & December. 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️
I ordered November 10,2021. NoW have an ETA OF April14-April 26. Who knows 🙄

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Checked with Ram Chat today and got this response.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

So, I guess that is JB status (vendor). Not too bad I guess.
Ordered 2/7
Built 4/8

TheColt69

Reaction score
Whats Laura's dealer number?
D220 I believe, just doing a look up of dealers in the state of Missouri. I’m also a car dealer, but anyone should be able look it up via public record on the states dor gov website!

Users who are viewing this thread