5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

gator6

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New member, hehe… I tried tracking a previous build last month only to find out it was delivered the day prior! Now if my 3500 would just hurry along while mom’s truck is in the works, that’d be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every time I type that up, I tell myself I should phrase it as "new" member additions (not necessarily "new member" additions).

gator6

Reaction score
Every time I type that up, I tell myself I should phrase it as "new" member additions (not necessarily "new member" additions).

It’s all good, I take no offense. I’ve just been following the HD thread since November, so new to the 1500 thread…ok!

My build is sitting in Port Allen (since 4/1), but I’m doing mom a solid and keeping tabs on her truck this time around so she’s not blindsided like the previous one.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
I don't believe that's true, they were standard on limited/longhorns and maybe laramies but I'm pretty sure not standard on trims below those.

Just checked a build sheet of a 2019 bighorn and it's not listed there but was on a 2019 laramie I checked. Hard to keep track of all of this stuff.
Oh okay sorry guys, I just assumed all the new trucks got that in the full crew. Thanks for checking. That’s why this group is the best.

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Mopargirl15

Reaction score
Found 952 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @myramtrx, @dlhousejr, @Mopargirl15, @mtnbikej, @jmann, @DO in CO

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
270311 @myramtrxXX
15​
KentuckyRedBig Horn / Lonestar
301235 @dlhousejrXX
1​
FloridaRedRebel
315006 @Mopargirl15XX
0​
AlbertaIvoryLaramie
316262 @mtnbikejXX
6​
CaliforniaWhiteRebel
320011 @jmannXX
1​
LouisianaWhiteLimited
320284 @DO in COXX
1​
ColoradoSilverRebel

That was fast - here’s hoping shipping to up here doesn’t take too long. Thanks for the updates [mention]triple_B [/mention]

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Found 952 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @myramtrx, @dlhousejr, @Mopargirl15, @mtnbikej, @jmann, @DO in CO

270311 @myramtrxXX
15​
301235 @dlhousejrXX
1​
FloridaRedRebel
315006 @Mopargirl15XX
0​
AlbertaIvoryLaramie
316262 @mtnbikejXX
6​
CaliforniaWhiteRebel
320011 @jmannXX
1​
LouisianaWhiteLimited
320284 @DO in COXX
1​
ColoradoSilverRebel

Was getting a little worried.....6 days from BS to WS......good news nonetheless

jmann

Reaction score

270311 @myramtrxXX
15​
301235 @dlhousejrXX
1​
FloridaRedRebel
315006 @Mopargirl15XX
0​
AlbertaIvoryLaramie
316262 @mtnbikejXX
6​
CaliforniaWhiteRebel
320011 @jmannXX
1​
LouisianaWhiteLimited
320284 @DO in COXX
1​
ColoradoSilverRebel
Thanks again!! It is weird how they started adding the engine price to the window sticker to increase the MSRP. My POC upon ordering shows $0 for the eTorque as it is advertised for the Limited. Ordered through MD so not worried since price protected. Still something I did not notice on other window stickers until now.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh okay sorry guys, I just assumed all the new trucks got that in the full crew. Thanks for checking. That’s why this group is the best.

No problem at all, there really is so much to these trucks as it is and then add in parts shortages for random trims at different times and it's very hard to keep it all straight. Agree though, this is the best forum specifically for 5th gen content/information.

dlhousejr

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does a Window Stick mean that the truck is finished with the actual "build" process? Are all options added at this point? I'm just hoping a WS = Shipping time

mtnbikej

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does a Window Stick mean that the truck is finished with the actual "build" process? Are all options added at this point? I'm just hoping a WS = Shipping time

When the WS is published, the truck is built, ready for shipment, and the dealer is invoiced for it.

PJ14

Reaction score
Stumbled on this through Reddit. Order a 2500 big horn December 1 and the dealer can’t tell me anything. Their response is “no change” from the time it was ordered. Really like to know if I need to make alternative plans or not. Can you search by dealer, since they have given me zero info.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Stumbled on this through Reddit. Order a 2500 big horn December 1 and the dealer can’t tell me anything. Their response is “no change” from the time it was ordered. Really like to know if I need to make alternative plans or not. Can you search by dealer, since they have given me zero info.
this forum is only following the 1500

you can get tracking at https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php

however I will say that dealers have what is called "dealer connect" that tells EVERY step the truck is in
ask to see it and get a copy of the poc

truckyou

Reaction score
if you're in Canada might not have to worry.

It seems all the US orders get D status and VIN a couple days after ordering.

I ordered in October, sat in BX status for 6 months and didnt get a VIN until last weekend but order went right into D1 with ship date a month away.

Should ask for a detailed price order confirmation (POC), if you have a VON and the order date is in December when you ordered, would appear to be in same boat I was in

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that. My 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab definitely doesn't have rear reclining seats. Not that it matters much in my case since two car seats are back there. But they definitely don't recline

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
+1 on that... i actually was expecting my rebel G/T to have them for that very reason, and it definitely also does not have rear reclining seats. but thats nothing more than a bummer (see what i did there?) since its not something i really cared about.

Last edited:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For all you peeps worrying about not getting your WS within a couple days........

View attachment 125455
......just saying. 🤣
damn.. still??? thats crazy pants how random this stuff is... we both have rebels, and we both got our BS the same day.. .and i had bed liner, ramboxes, multifunction tailgate, and the GT pkg...all things rumored (at dealers) to "take longer" than normal and i got my WS 2/9 and picked the truck up 3/11...

Users who are viewing this thread