5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

TheColt69

Reaction score
Well, my dealer was finally wrong about something. They said expected arrival date to dealer was 4/14. Just got a call from Liz, my sales lady. My truck just arrived at the dealer. I’ll be picking it up tomorrow. BS and WS 3/28. Arrived at dealer 4/4. Seven days has to be about as quick as it gets. Kansas was showing 16.5 days WS to delivery last time I saw. I know that KC is a central hub for BNSF. The railyard is only 15 miles from my dealer and with an F-150 plant in town, there are an abundance of car haulers here. Only downside, expecting thunderstorms tomorrow.
This is awesome!! We were BS & WS buddies lol. I don’t expect to get that lucky in the next day or two but where do you see what the average is? I haven’t seen that. Is it just done by state?

MO Rebel

Reaction score
This is awesome!! We were BS & WS buddies lol. I don’t expect to get that lucky in the next day or two but where do you see what the average is? I haven’t seen that. Is it just done by state?

@triple_B posts it up occasionally.

Mopargirl15

Reaction score

jlrozzi

Reaction score

Dman88

Reaction score
I ordered my limited longorn on 3/12, and it is in KZ status awaiting shipment with no ETA, yet. So the limited didn’t delay anything on my end.
Ugh, I ordered mine on 03/08 and have been in D1 status the entire time. No movement. 🤦🏻‍♂️

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the POC change often once an ESD is given? I was given mine 3 weeks ago and its 04/24. I was originally not going to check back in until after then but wondering if these change frequently
They can change, but rarely do they move up, as of the last month or so the dates are slipping and getting pushed out so waiting until closer to your ESD to ask for any additional updates should be fine.

QuasiSwell21

Reaction score
Mine had an ESD scheduled for 3/31. Reached out to the dealer and they said everything has been pushed back a week. Still on track for 4/7 as of yesterday, but obviously that can change. It was still on track for the 3/31 date up until 3/28, so it can change quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread