5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

eaglemike

Reaction score
Found 191 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @bchamp1014, @eaglemike

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
304013 @bchamp1014XX
2​
MichiganWhiteLaramie
314737 @eaglemikeXX
2​
LouisianaWhiteLonghorn
Thanks very much!!!!!
For data purposes. my memory is order was confirmed on Feb 14. Aaron was cautious about schedule, and this seems much better/quicker than anticipated. The website says it should have rear reclining seats, but no mention on the build sheet or window sticker. It'll be interesting to see. - Correction - after a search of the build sheet using cntrl-f - the rear seat setup is as expected! Hurray!
again, so grateful for your help in this area!

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
EDIT: I will say the Back Country pkg is a pretty good deal for what's included for the price. I just don't like the idea of a black bottom/black wheeled/bumpered truck. I've cussed the dark color trucks I've owned in the past. Biatch and a half to keep clean. To make it even worse it's down low and my damn back hates getting down and back up. I'm thinking protection film, but I'm beginning to wonder if I can't get it painted right for less money. Haven't seen many of these hit the lot yet either. I'm a bit concerned these will have a production fubar like the end of 21 production.

I debated on the Backcountry because of the black paint and wheels. However the value is outstanding if you want what's in the package. I wanted the locker diff ($545), Bed Utility Group ($845), rubber floor mats ($135) and a center console ($595). Those alone add up to over $2100, so for less than $600 you get everything else in the package. Heck the tonneau cover and step bars are $1200 on their own!

I might have gone with a low-optioned Laramie, but I wanted an Quad Cab which isn't available this model year. However, I've seen a handful of 2022 Laramie Quad Cabs for sale so some did get built.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Thanks very much!!!!!
For data purposes. my memory is order was confirmed on Feb 14. Aaron was cautious about schedule, and this seems much better/quicker than anticipated. The website says it should have rear reclining seats, but no mention on the build sheet or window sticker. It'll be interesting to see. - Correction - after a search of the build sheet using cntrl-f - the rear seat setup is as expected! Hurray!
again, so grateful for your help in this area!
All the crew cab models have rear reclining seats. It isn’t an option, it is part of the 2019+ body style. The rear is bigger by about 4-5 inches they say like the mega cab in a smaller way lol.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All the crew cab models have rear reclining seats. It isn’t an option, it is part of the 2019+ body style. The rear is bigger by about 4-5 inches they say like the mega cab in a smaller way lol.

I don't believe that's true, they were standard on limited/longhorns and maybe laramies but I'm pretty sure not standard on trims below those.

Just checked a build sheet of a 2019 bighorn and it's not listed there but was on a 2019 laramie I checked. Hard to keep track of all of this stuff.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Any reason a vehicle is stuck in paint for 3 days? I checked Friday through Today. ESD was 3/20. And of course, that has passed.

I thought I would have a build sheet by now...
I been in paint since Friday, ESD was yesterday. Checked this morning....still in paint. You ever come out? How long were you there?

dmcmd

Reaction score
Ordered my 2022 Nov 1, 2021….it’s a limited. No vehicle yet, so I would disagree with the “limited getting built first” scenario.
That sucks. What are your specs and where are you located?

dlhousejr

Reaction score

Troy30373

Reaction score
1380 Build Sheets found today. 4 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @bearlobo, @dlhousejr, @jmann, @DO in CO

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
301061 @bearloboXLouisianaGraniteRebel
301235 @dlhousejrXFloridaRedRebel
320011 @jmannXLouisianaWhiteLimited
320284 @DO in COXColoradoSilverRebel
I ordered my Limited 3-11-22 and it was already in KZ status awaiting schedule to be shipped on 3-25-22! Will the tracker show where it currently is and ETA? Last 8 of Vin is NN328181.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would be annoyed if I was you, watching all these Limited go out quickly.
Simply not true, there are plenty of early orders just starting to get built in the last 2 months (all models) if anything recent orders are being built sooner than anything. The models with more options from body venter like bed liners are taking more time because of those options.... mine was built feb 6th and finally got a departure date for the train 4/11 to 4/25. Order date was 7/31. The whole sh!t show is a complete mess, no build order can really be determined from the information obtained from all the data collected by eighty and triple b

Users who are viewing this thread