5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

MartyIA

Reaction score
I order the 10th too except with ecodiesel 9 days after you. I hate to say it, but I'm not in a rush, I have a plot of land I'm selling to pay for it that I'm waiting on.
I see you did the decal delete with the ORG. Deleted that, like the clean look. Going to give it some time but may be doing that post delivery.

LoneRanger

Reaction score
What is the BStoWS number? Ive got a 7, some are higher some are lower, some have none!

L.R.

GoTide

Reaction score
I'm more intrested in number of days from window sticker to Mark Dodge! haha Ive got airfare to purchase!

L.R.
According to Renae at MD, and others on this board, that can vary widely. @triple_B puts out a chart on occasion that shows the average time from WS to each state (the most recent is on page 615). Louisiana is currently 19.7 days. My convo with Renae this past Saturday indicated that 20 days or so is about the norm. Some on the boards have recently reported trainyard backups, I assume due to Mark Dodge's volume.

petersandler

Reaction score
The 10th package is still available on the Ram build site.
My dealer tells me that its still on the website because of unsold trucks in the pipeline that are part of dealer inventory. The special Shade Blue 10th anniversary edition exterior color hasn't been available since late February, and they were supposedly working off the interior seating supplies after that.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
According to Renae at MD, and others on this board, that can vary widely. @triple_B puts out a chart on occasion that shows the average time from WS to each state (the most recent is on page 615). Louisiana is currently 19.7 days. My convo with Renae this past Saturday indicated that 20 days or so is about the norm. Some on the boards have recently reported trainyard backups, I assume due to Mark Dodge's volume.
I would say backed up is right! im at 25 days and possible delivery to dealer 4/11 to 4/25. from what I have learned there is a bunch of trucks waiting at the port to be delivered to MD because of a trucking shortage. Can only hope incentives get better with time, to offset the wait.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 10th package is still available on the Ram build site.
It will remain there until after the last of the 22's are gone from dealers lots. In much the same way all the 2021 trucks can still be configured online as well. That is how you can configure one to your liking and then see if it can locate one existing on a dealers lot, however unlikely that may be. All options remain configurable regardless of ability to order a new one that way.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like Stellantis is playing an April Fools joke on us as well, started last night with No Window Stickers and now the Build Sheet server seems to be down.

Build Server is showing a new form of error that I haven't seen from ramtrucks to date.

1648817632794.png

Will keep checking but for now there are no results for today.

Last edited:

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
From Ram customer care:

"Your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necess step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. "

So, after being in inspection for 59 days, my truck might be almost on its way. Too bad I already reordered with MD and got all of the extras I wanted, got an ESD and got a much better deal. Guess I won't be able to drive the truck I get from MD to this other dealership and show them I already got a truck while waiting for their crap. 😆

Joeaperc1

Reaction score
Awes
Looks like Stellantis is playing an April Fools joke on us as well, started last night with No Window Stickers and now the Build Sheet server seems to be down.

Build Server is showing a new form of error that I haven't seen from ramtrucks to date.

View attachment 124944

View attachment 124944

Awesome🤦

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From Ram customer care:

"Your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necess step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. "

So, after being in inspection for 59 days, my truck might be almost on its way. Too bad I already reordered with MD and got all of the extras I wanted, got an ESD and got a much better deal. Guess I won't be able to drive the truck I get from MD to this other dealership and show them I already got a truck while waiting for their crap. 😆
So when is your truck coming into MD? our trucks were close to the same build sheet time, and finally go a est ship date to MD 4/11 to 4/25

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how can we track once the truck leaves SHAP? I thought I saw a shipping vender when you can add your VIN.

I forgot the train station in either MD or VA the vehicle will land first. That's what happens when you get old.....

Crap...Jessup....

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how can we track once the truck leaves SHAP? I thought I saw a shipping vender when you can add your VIN.

I forgot the train station in either MD or VA the vehicle will land first. That's what happens when you get old.....

Crap...Jessup....
The best source of info is your dealer, there are only a couple of the transport tracking options that can be used by the public and none that I am aware of are for trucks going to Virginia. If it hits the rail, they are almost all gated by an account requirement and not available to the public.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BS Servers came back online,

9 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @bchamp1014, @eaglemike, @JAS83, @Flybri1972, @MartyIA, @Joeaperc1, @morris08, @Jakeosborn3, @SirHobgoblin

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
304013 @bchamp1014XMichiganWhiteLaramie
314737 @eaglemikeXLouisianaWhiteLonghorn
319808 @JAS83XLouisianaPatriotLaramie
320524 @Flybri1972XMissouriWhiteRebel
321426 @MartyIAXIowaPatriotLimited
321445 @Joeaperc1XIllinoisGraniteLimited
321500 @morris08XLouisianaGraniteLaramie
328299 @Jakeosborn3XMissouriGraniteLaramie
328379 @SirHobgoblinXVirginiaBlackLonghorn

Users who are viewing this thread