5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

m.hamner

Reaction score
Lol well it helped also thinking about paying for it lol
definitely throws cold water on a kindling fire, doesn't it!? ha. Since I placed my order, I've realized I'm going to miss not having any car payments for the last 6 years.

Joeaperc1

Reaction score
Hi just wondering does anyone know how/ when ram decides to build a truck? I‘ve asked my dealer when they thought my truck is being Built and they said it should have a ship date of this Friday, 4-1. Asking ram and this forum, I don’t have a bs yet. Thanks everyone for your help.

Joeaperc1

Reaction score
Hi just wondering does anyone know how/ when ram decides to build a truck? I‘ve asked my dealer when they thought my truck is being Built and they said it should have a ship date of this Friday, 4-1. Asking ram and this forum, I don’t have a bs yet. Thanks everyone for your help.
I should mention tha5 my truck is a special order limtied 10th anniversary And dealer told me that special orders are usually put at the top of the list. Thanks again

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
“how/ when ram decides to build a truck”
- Unfortunately not. Unless the servers are screwy, & it doesn’t seem like they have been as bad the last few days, then I’ve always been told if there’s no BS yet then there’s no build yet.
“usually out at the top of the list”
- I really hope that’s the truth for you in this case, but it sounds like they’re just telling you that to make you feel better & offer you a little patience by their response.

Some folks go as few as 1-2 days from BS to WS. Mine was 4 days & id DEFINITELY prefer them to take their time to do it right the first time instead of screw something up. As antsy as I am to receive also, I’m ok if it takes a little more time AS LONG AS EVERYTHING IS RIGHT. Plus it gives a little more time to acquire more paychecks to either put towards the DP or into the bank/exterior mods that I have on my current model.

I know this isn’t what anyone really wants to hear, but I can tell you that Ram is getting more on top of things compared to the other manufacturers.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I should mention tha5 my truck is a special order limtied 10th anniversary And dealer told me that special orders are usually put at the top of the list. Thanks again
Almost everyone with a 2022 order on this forum "special ordered" - and many are still waiting (see chart below). It's gotten substantially better in the past 2 months, but still not great.

If your dealer sees an "estimated ship date" of 4/1 for your truck, then you can probably expect to see a build sheet either tomorrow or Monday (the ESD is really your production date). Trucks only take 1-2 days to be built, and your build sheet will be published the next business morning after it rolls off the line.

1648754608216.png

Last edited:

Joeaperc1

Reaction score
- Unfortunately not. Unless the servers are screwy, & it doesn’t seem like they have been as bad the last few days, then I’ve always been told if there’s no BS yet then there’s no build yet.
- I really hope that’s the truth for you in this case, but it sounds like they’re just telling you that to make you feel better & offer you a little patience by their response.

Some folks go as few as 1-2 days from BS to WS. Mine was 4 days & id DEFINITELY prefer them to take their time to do it right the first time instead of screw something up. As antsy as I am to receive also, I’m ok if it takes a little more time AS LONG AS EVERYTHING IS RIGHT. Plus it gives a little more time to acquire more paychecks to either put towards the DP or into the bank/exterior mods that I have on my current model.

I know this isn’t what anyone really wants to hear, but I can tell you that Ram is getting more on top of things compared to the other manufacturers.
Thank you. I’m not trying to be impatien. I just am looking for more informatio so when the truck comes I am more prepared. Obviously I am very excited. This forum is a great tool.

Joeaperc1

Reaction score
Almost everyone with a 2022 order on this forum "special ordered" - and many are still waiting (see chart below). It's gotten substantially better in the past 2 months, but still not great.

If your dealer sees an "estimated ship date" of 4/1 for your truck, then you can probably expect to see a build sheet either tomorrow or Monday (the ESD is really your production date). Trucks only take 1-2 days to be built, and your build sheet will be published the next business morning after it rolls off the line.

View attachment 124859
Thanks so much for your help. I’m very new to this. I haven’t bought a New truck in 10 years and never special ordered one. All of you have been awesom!!!!

MartyIA

Reaction score

View attachment 124859
Nice info to see, thanks for sharing. Curious what types of things keep the 5 & 7 from May and June from moving to the BS process?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice info to see, thanks for sharing. Curious what types of things keep the 5 & 7 from May and June from moving to the BS process?
That's the big mystery. If you can figure out the secret, you'd be a contender for a Nobel Prize.

Personally, I think it's just ineptitude on the part of the factory.

petersandler

Reaction score
1249 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum members with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @petersandler
VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
322046 @petersandlerXConnecticutIvoryLimited
I must have done something right, only placed my order on March 8th! I'm guessing the 10th anniversary package option allowed it to cut the line. Ordering was cutoff for that option on the 10th. Get em built and out the door!

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your help. I’m very new to this. I haven’t bought a New truck in 10 years and never special ordered one. All of you have been awesom!!!!
Trying to be patient is very hard. I’m probably one of the worst when it comes to that in all aspects. Hope you get some good news soon! You’re right, this forum is more helpful than dealerships. So much more in depth info & first hand experience from the users here.

MartyIA

Reaction score
I must have done something right, only placed my order on March 8th! I'm guessing the 10th anniversary package option allowed it to cut the line. Ordering was cutoff for that option on the 10th. Get em built and out the door!
Ordered 10th anniversary around the same time. Glad I didn’t procrastinate any longer, didn’t realize that option was going away.

MartyIA

Reaction score
The 10th package is still available on the Ram build site.

Rich6896

Reaction score
Ordered 10th anniversary around the same time. Glad I didn’t procrastinate any longer, didn’t realize that option was going away.
I order the 10th too except with ecodiesel 9 days after you. I hate to say it, but I'm not in a rush, I have a plot of land I'm selling to pay for it that I'm waiting on.

jives

Reaction score

I’m going on 2 weeks since build sheet and a WS has yet to present itself. Killing me :) been in JB status for quite a while.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Who's up to do a translation for me?

View attachment 124764

I’m going on 2 weeks since build sheet and a WS has yet to present itself. Killing me :) been in JB status for quite a while.
Well I would not put much into it when the WS will pop up. Mine took a month and when it did i was already through the other stages and at shipping. So throughout inspection the body vendor and whatever else there is it never showed from dealer or ram chat. It might be not updating for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread