5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do I add my VIN to the VIN Tracker spreadsheet? It's read-only when I pull it up or do I just PM triple_B?
I see you got your VIN submitted already, but I'll post here in the event it helps someone else.

If you are looking at the spreadsheet already, there is a big blue link at the top that says, "SUBMIT YOUR VIN" If you click that it will take you to the same page that is referenced above.

1648666202355.png

Zacking53

Reaction score
They made it so no trim level under limited and Longhorn can get power folds on the HDs, also.
If you go build a rebel right now level 2 equipment group has power folding mirrors. Even level one has them. I ordered mine august 10 and just got it and it doesn’t have the power folding mirrors but a gt that just came in to the dealer has them. I’m talking with ram costumer service right now to get it resolved. Any more info would be greatly appreciated

UnclJim

Reaction score
If you go build a rebel right now level 2 equipment group has power folding mirrors. Even level one has them. I ordered mine august 10 and just got it and it doesn’t have the power folding mirrors but a gt that just came in to the dealer has them. I’m talking with ram costumer service right now to get it resolved. Any more info would be greatly appreciated
I can confirm Rebel GT with power folding mirrors. I even have ambient light sans the glove box.

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score
Question... I input my information into the Ram Tracker... The VIN does not populate the build sheet when searching for it... but in your spreadsheet, you know the engine, model, box size, and drivetrain... where'd you find that?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Who's up to do a translation for me?

View attachment 124764
Your truck was shipped to the Nitro Creek storage lot in Toledo OH (Jeep Factory) There have been many trucks that were shipped there over the past month or more.

Looks like it left SHAP and was delivered to NITRO on the 29th, its only about 85 miles between the two plants so a fairly short trip.

1648682699565.png

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
as ram is building the trucks they are arbitrarily changing level's to keep production moving, it seems the power folding mirrors are the most dropped item
post you vin and we can look more

MO Rebel

Reaction score

I don’t have my truck yet, but with Rebel Level 2, both my BS and WS show power folding mirrors. Build date appears to have been 3/27/22.

7084B348-A214-4EB0-83F6-EF80BEFB44A4.png E66BAA60-6DCD-41F5-9EF6-3F72D9E63242.png

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Question... I input my information into the Ram Tracker... The VIN does not populate the build sheet when searching for it... but in your spreadsheet, you know the engine, model, box size, and drivetrain... where'd you find that?
Your VIN tells us that. All those numbers mean something.
SRFL - that’s a 4x4 Rebel with Crew Cab and 5’-7” bed
M - that’s an EcoD engine
NN - 2022 model
328742 - you’re a grumpy ba$****

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Good luck. But, I doubt you get anywhere. RAM doesn't GAF. My truck wasn't built with items on the POC, they didn't care.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Who's up to do a translation for me?

View attachment 124764
Your truck was shipped to the Nitro Creek storage lot in Toledo OH (Jeep Factory) There have been many trucks that were shipped there over the past month or more.

Looks like it left SHAP and was delivered to NITRO on the 29th, its only about 85 miles between the two plants so a fairly short trip.

View attachment 124778
85 miles a hop maybe a skip yup but certainly not a jump

Users who are viewing this thread