5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

TheColt69

Reaction score
Well I was told I would have an ESD of 3/25/22 but I don’t know that it’s going to happen lol. I know I’m not nearly as far out as a lot of y’all are but I’m just antsy as all get out! I’m just glad to be on the tracker, but I look multiple times a day to see if I get one of those notifications on here hoping

truckless

Reaction score
Well I was told I would have an ESD of 3/25/22 but I don’t know that it’s going to happen lol. I know I’m not nearly as far out as a lot of y’all are but I’m just antsy as all get out! I’m just glad to be on the tracker, but I look multiple times a day to see if I get one of those notifications on here hoping

Feb 14th I got my VIN...had an ESD of 4/6 then and as of yesterday it was 4/11

March 4 was D1 (not sure exactly when the status flipped tbh).....had an ESD of 4/6 then and as of yesterday it was 4/11

Last edited:

Haulin192rbs

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have not heard of this. I ordered my 2022 Laramie with the Trailer Tow Group, Technology Group, Advanced Safety Group, Laramie Level 2, Power Running Boards etc.
When I ordered a Laramie in January with trailer tow package I could not order the technology group. Now I think if I could do it over again I would order a rebel or limited. Those seem to get built within a few weeks lately.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Feb 14th I got my VIN...had an ESD of 4/6 then and as of yesterday it was 4/11

March 4 was D1 (not sure exactly when the status flipped tbh).....had an ESD of 4/6 then and as of yesterday it was 4/11
unfortunately Canada has been the leader in cluster f u c k

which is why we try to say most of the time or usually, but not always

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
When I ordered a Laramie in January with trailer tow package I could not order the technology group. Now I think if I could do it over again I would order a rebel or limited. Those seem to get built within a few weeks lately.
That's right.... that's what it was. Sorry, got my wires crossed

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi Triple B
, Iam just wondering if you had anyway of seeing if and when ram might be starting fleet vehicle productions that were order from Canada. I can’t get ram chat in Brisbane easily and was just wondering if someone would be able to help to find anything out for us. We are getting ver anxious about finding some info as it has be now 13 months and just showing ordered still with no vin etc. any help would be great.
Unfortunately not. I dont know anything about fleet orders, but 13 months is ridiculous!
So was it a 21 that got converted to a 22, and now looks like it may get bumped to a 23 soon if nothing happens?!?!

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, when I ordered in February, I asked Sandi at MD about the Advanced Safety Group, because the Ram website showed that it only came with the tailgate ajar warning lamp, and I though that was odd. She said that it came with a lot of other options and they there was also a Technology Group available as well, which is not shown on the Ram website. I still think it does not show it available. I ordered my truck with all of it. We will see, I guess.

Freebie2

Reaction score
Unfortunately not. I dont know anything about fleet orders, but 13 months is ridiculous!
So was it a 21 that got converted to a 22, and now looks like it may get bumped to a 23 soon if nothing happens?!?!
It was limited 21 with lots of extras added ordered in feb21 and they say it would be a 22 when we get it. They say ram has the order and is the queue for manufacture. So not sure what is going on. Thank you for helping us and answering us.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
you ordered 10 days ago, and your esd is 3/25? you have no idea how lucky you are.

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Is there anyone I can call to find out whay my truck just stalled? Dealer is no help and Ram chat is no help. Im simply not waiting 7 months again like my nightmare Challenger....

testcrewman

Reaction score
Yeah, when I ordered in February, I asked Sandi at MD about the Advanced Safety Group, because the Ram website showed that it only came with the tailgate ajar warning lamp, and I though that was odd. She said that it came with a lot of other options and they there was also a Technology Group available as well, which is not shown on the Ram website. I still think it does not show it available. I ordered my truck with all of it. We will see, I guess.
I ordered the advanced safety group and it only listed the tailgate ajar warning lamp. Renae assured me that it would come with the entire group, and she was correct. It has all of the options that come with the ASG. Funny with as many times as Ram has updated the prices on their website, they can't fix the ASG package.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Is there anyone I can call to find out whay my truck just stalled? Dealer is no help and Ram chat is no help. Im simply not waiting 7 months again like my nightmare Challenger....
What stage did it get stalled in? Mines been stuck in inspection for nearly two months and they're saying it's because of a trucker shortage.......although I have other suspicions.

What happened with the challenger? Just curious as I have one on order that just hit framing.

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
What stage did it get stalled in? Mines been stuck in inspection for nearly two months and they're saying it's because of a trucker shortage.......although I have other suspicions.

What happened with the challenger? Just curious as I have one on order that just hit framing.
It is stuck in F or paint. Something is wrong. I went through this crap with a challenger. I dont have the time with a primary vehicle. Im thinking of bailing and calling Mark Dodge. Where are they located?

SO, 3 other people on this forum had Longhorn's on order with an ESD almost the same as mine. Did your trucks leave production? PLEASE let me know.....

TheColt69

Reaction score
you ordered 10 days ago, and your esd is 3/25? you have no idea how lucky you are.
I really do know lol I feel like an *** even posting, but I don’t think it is going by the date my dealer gave me, as it hasn’t shown up in the tracker or any updates that these guys (triple_B and Eighty! And I feel like someone else gives updates and is very helpful) work so hard to keep people updated on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online