5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Question - what is the equivalent to “estimated release date”? I placed an order on 3/12, and the dealer told me that the estimated release date is 4/1. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things and regards to a timeline?

@Eighty - how does one read the chart? I think I am missing a legend or missing a detail on my end. Is the light blue line the estimate arrival date via a regression analysis?
I'm not aware of the term "estimated release date", but there's an "estimated ship date". That generally corresponds to the date the truck rolls off the assembly line (i.e., you get a build sheet). Final release from the factory for shipping could be anywhere from the same day to several weeks later.

Here's a marked-up chart showing how to interpret it.

1648065881362.png

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
I'm not aware of the term "estimated release date", but there's an "estimated ship date". That generally corresponds to the date the truck rolls off the assembly line (i.e., you get a build sheet). Final release from the factory for shipping could be anywhere from the same day to several weeks later.

Here's a marked-up chart showing how to interpret it.

View attachment 124028
Very helpful. Thank you.

allenmj

Reaction score
Just got the call from my dealer, Truck is at the lot and they are getting it cleaned up and ready for pickup. I'll head down in an hour or two. Pictures to follow.

Ordered 1/25/22 - Arrived at dealer - 3/23/22

I'm still at work so trying to keep myself calm but dang this is exciting.

truckless

Reaction score
Just got the call from my dealer, Truck is at the lot and they are getting it cleaned up and ready for pickup. I'll head down in an hour or two. Pictures to follow.

Ordered 1/25/22 - Arrived at dealer - 3/23/22

I'm still at work so trying to keep myself calm but dang this is exciting.

bill-murray-smile.gif

scroggbi

Reaction score
@scroggbi. A little more digging definitely points to something being off. There are 430 Laramie Night Edition / Offroad Pkg trucks built and shipped so far. 400 have 20" wheels. Only 30 of them that are in the 300K+ VINs show to have 18" wheels like yours

I appreciate your investigation, something is definitely off. I'm curious to see if the truck has 20 inch wheels on it when I take delivery, either way I'll follow up with a post what the outcome is.

carlgoodwill

Reaction score
Curious if anyone with EP pricing had issues with stacking incentives. I picked up my truck yesterday (after nearly 7 months!!) and was only able to get the $500 national incentive (with the 0% APR Finance) and $500 Law Enforcement incentive. I had also brought with me the $1000 incentive from the Ram Website that they have been emailing when you fill out your info online as well as the PenFed $500 incentive, but the dealer said they were not available with EP pricing. I don't think there is any intent to not give the incentives, but potentially they just overlooked them or missed the process as it seems like the $1000 incentive was able to be stacked with most everything. Just curious to put my mind at ease as I hate to leave money on the table. Thanks!

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
ordered 1/24–arrived at dealer 7:23pm on 3/22–was getting ready for a 3pm pickup today and dealer called me saying the wiper motor wasn’t working (uncovered during PDI)—happy they caught it so i didn’t have to find out i didn’t have wipers during a rain storm. They ordered the part for overnight delivery—now i’ll be picking up either tomorrow afternoon or first thing friday am.

can’t wait!

some dirty pics…

Attachments

• 145215F8-6746-42A4-9B9D-E4166B6A700C.jpeg
    145215F8-6746-42A4-9B9D-E4166B6A700C.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 1C792863-70DB-4730-825B-88E1E9279393.jpeg
    1C792863-70DB-4730-825B-88E1E9279393.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 70
  • 8AC99079-63C3-4BF3-A821-6D0EB0B1D071.jpeg
    8AC99079-63C3-4BF3-A821-6D0EB0B1D071.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 70

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Curious if anyone with EP pricing had issues with stacking incentives. I picked up my truck yesterday (after nearly 7 months!!) and was only able to get the $500 national incentive (with the 0% APR Finance) and $500 Law Enforcement incentive. I had also brought with me the $1000 incentive from the Ram Website that they have been emailing when you fill out your info online as well as the PenFed $500 incentive, but the dealer said they were not available with EP pricing. I don't think there is any intent to not give the incentives, but potentially they just overlooked them or missed the process as it seems like the $1000 incentive was able to be stacked with most everything. Just curious to put my mind at ease as I hate to leave money on the table. Thanks!

I was told 1000 dollar code did not stack with EP only FFP by my dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt863

Reaction score
Picked it up today. Dealer called in the morning saying he found a little damage from transit. Still took it home waiting for them to schedule to get it fixed. While driving home the radio just stopped so restarted it and it seems to work. Tailgate doesn’t always want to open and then shows as open when it is not sometimes. Last but not least is the garage door opener refuses to sync no matter how many times I’ve reset it. Starts blinking fast like it’s syncing but never does stick.

Attachments

• 7D8603CD-4DF2-4285-99E9-FD6DF453498E.jpeg
    7D8603CD-4DF2-4285-99E9-FD6DF453498E.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 05E13258-6932-4C26-8DAA-F95966982C7E.jpeg
    05E13258-6932-4C26-8DAA-F95966982C7E.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 64

tbnolefan

Reaction score
First post but I am currently trying to order a RAM 1500 Laramie with the Laramie Level 2 Package and I was told today that the power running boards are not an option with the Laramie with this tech package. This is the first I've read about this on any of the forums. I really hate the look of regular running boards and I do not want to spend three times what the factory would charge for an OEM install which is what I was quoted to have it done after the fact. While I am certainly capable of a DIY install, I really do not like the idea of ordering a very expensive truck only to not get the options you really want. What is the point?

Has anyone else heard of the Laramie no longer having this option? It is listed on the build site.

I'd rather not step up into the Limited just for this feature.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
First post but I am currently trying to order a RAM 1500 Laramie with the Laramie Level 2 Package and I was told today that the power running boards are not an option with the Laramie with this tech package. This is the first I've read about this on any of the forums. I really hate the look of regular running boards and I do not want to spend three times what the factory would charge for an OEM install which is what I was quoted to have it done after the fact. While I am certainly capable of a DIY install, I really do not like the idea of ordering a very expensive truck only to not get the options you really want. What is the point?

Has anyone else heard of the Laramie no longer having this option? It is listed on the build site.

give mark dodge a call and see what they say

mark dodge has more creditability than most dealers.

eaglemike

Reaction score

Do a build on the ram truck site, and save it to your computer. Email that to Aaron or Ranae at Mark Dodge. Ask them to help. I'm pretty sure you will be treated as well as possible. They are in Lake Charles, La, and I'm in southern California. I'm buying my truck from them.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score

First I’ve heard of this. Probably internet rumors. I ordered my 2022 Laramie with Level 2 and power running boards. +1 for Mark Dodge. I’m dealing with Sandi and she has been great.

Jceblue1

Reaction score

Yeah check out Mark dodge I was nervous at first ordering a truck over the phone 900 miles away but they have been great so far and I’m expecting to pick up my truck any day now and they saved me a ton of money!

Stut1313

Reaction score
RCo
First I’ve heard of this. Probably internet rumors. I ordered my 2022 Laramie with Level 2 and power running boards. +1 for Mark Dodge. I’m dealing with Sandi and she has been great.
i almost wish I would have ordered fe there. My dealer honored affiliate pricing but has been an absolute a-hole to deal with. I told him today that the window sticker was up and I hoped the truck ships soon. His only reply “me too”. Ram chat was able to give me an ETA of 3/23-4/4

Matrixband

Reaction score
Ordered 10/10/21; BS 02/3/22; WS 02/09/22; arrived today at dealer, 41 days. Will take a look on Saturday. So far, so good.🤞🏻

Users who are viewing this thread