5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

TheColt69

Reaction score

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t really know what any of this means yet, BUT I’M SO STOKED to be in there and I can’t help but contact RamChat every day from here on out 😂😂 just kidding. I won’t, but they did say it was in framing today?!
If you were in frame today then I would expect to see your in my BS post tomorrow morning if all goes well!

Stut1313

Reaction score

scroggbi

Reaction score

scroggbi

Reaction score
4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Rvanling, @Rau, @scroggbi, @Stut1313

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
272320 @rvanlingXX
1​
TexasWhiteLonghorn
303287 @RauXX
4​
LouisianaPatriotLaramie
311674 @scroggbiXX
1​
MissouriGraniteLaramie
311744 @Stut1313XX
1​
KentuckyGraniteRebel

Question.... Looking at my WS it shows 18 inch wheels. When I built the truck on the RAM site, 18 Inch wheels were not an option when selecting the Off Road Group and Night Edition. Only 18 inch wheel I see as an option would be chrome/polished which would look real funny on a Night Edition truck. Sorta has me scratching my head on this one, I thought my truck would come with 20s.

fliptide

Reaction score
Question.... Looking at my WS it shows 18 inch wheels. When I built the truck on the RAM site, 18 Inch wheels were not an option when selecting the Off Road Group and Night Edition. Only 18 inch wheel I see as an option would be chrome/polished which would look real funny on a Night Edition truck. Sorta has me scratching my head on this one, I thought my truck would come with 20s.
The build sheet shows
All Aluminum Wheels

Weird for sure for night edition

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Yea, thats strange. The configurator shows that when you add offroad pkg to the night edition it drops from the standard black 22's to black 20's
Looking for other Laramies with both packages to compare.

NIGHT EDITION 22's
1648008151158.png

BLACK NIGHT/OFFROAD wheels,
1648008081981.png

Rau

Reaction score

Rau

Reaction score
Thank you! Does this mean that these trucks are already on the train?
I can’t find my window sticker for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind, just found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
My truck is still in Paint. since last Thursday. This is not normal. The trucks are built in 2 days right? Is there any way to find out if the damn thing fell off the conveyer?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea, thats strange. The configurator shows that when you add offroad pkg to the night edition it drops from the standard black 22's to black 20's
Looking for other Laramies with both packages to compare.

@scroggbi. A little more digging definitely points to something being off. There are 430 Laramie Night Edition / Offroad Pkg trucks built and shipped so far. 400 have 20" wheels. Only 30 of them that are in the 300K+ VINs show to have 18" wheels like yours

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry guys, for some reason 5thgen was down for me all morning. Not sure if anyone else was having a similar issue??

1 build sheet found this morning, Congratulations to @23Dodge

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
320565 @23DodgeXOklahomaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
Question - what is the equivalent to “estimated release date”? I placed an order on 3/12, and the dealer told me that the estimated release date is 4/1. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things and regards to a timeline?

@Eighty - how does one read the chart? I think I am missing a legend or missing a detail on my end. Is the light blue line the estimate arrival date via a regression analysis?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/