5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks triple_B for the codes and all the efforts you put into this. The forum is a great source for the all ua Ram owners. My VIN ends 309091
Sorry, I already had your VIN. I meant to ask what dealer.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Second the earlier poster, Thank you very much for the time and effort!

Curious though, how can you check if a truck was built on a specific date? Or, more specifically, how can I find out what my Trucks Build-day was? I'm assuming 3/3/22 based on the BS/WS.

VIN 301359

I found and posted your BS on 3/2 which means the truck likely started production on Tuesday 3/1
If I don't monitor them every single day then then there is no way to look back and see what day the truck was built because if you pull the BS today and it will have todays date listed on it. This date can be confirmed when the truck arrives, it may be off a bit depending on if the line got stopped, sent up etc. The label in your door jamb when with have a 6 digit number titled MDH

The MDH format is MMDDHH where MM is the month, DD is the day, and HH is the hour.

Month - two digit representation of the month produced
01 - January
02 - February
12 - December

Day - two digit representation of day on month produced
01 - first day thru 31 - thirty first day

Hour - Two digit military time vehicle was produced
01 = 1 AM thru 24 = Midnight

ex.
MDH 030119
decodes as:
03 Third month (March)
01 = First day
19 = Nineteenth hour (7 PM)

The Window Sticker will show what date the truck was released (3/3)

This is clipped from your window sticker.
1647971824490.png

Last edited:

allenmj

Reaction score
I found and posted your BS on 3/2 which means the truck likely started production on Tuesday 3/1
If I don't monitor them every single day then then there is no way to look back and see what day the truck was built because if you pull the BS today and it will have todays date listed on it.

The Window Sticker will show what day the truck was released though (3/3)

View attachment 123922
You are a legend. Thank you very much.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Sorry about that. I had typed the post up and then got a phone call and forgot to click submit so it was still sitting in the window.

That is correct, no member trucks this morning.

Thanks for the update even though it didn’t contain any good news. I’m sure I can speak for many here how much we appreciate the timely information you and Eighty provide here.

allenmj

Reaction score
Happy to help, I added more to that post above as well. You can confirm that actual date/hour in the door jamb of your truck once it arrives as well.
Thank you again.

Now to just wait for the arrival. My truck is 5 hours away and there's nothing I can do about it. Dealer telling me it takes 2 weeks to get loaded on a truck to be delivered. AGH I hope not.

Last edited:

Wally1

Reaction score
I finally got this thing last Friday, and so far it has been great! My buddy said it needed to be named "Lil Wayne"...

Anyway, here are some pics, and I appreciate all the folks doing work on the site!

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 74

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Got a V

Just registered my VIN on the tracker.

Rebel ecodiesel with ramboxes and night edition.

How's the delivery date been? Accurate? Mine says 4/22
From what I have been observing it’s a crap shoot. Some get built and delivered fairly quickly others take much longer. Doesn’t appear to be any rhyme or reason.

allenmj

Reaction score
I finally got this thing last Friday, and so far it has been great! My buddy said it needed to be named "Lil Wayne"...

Anyway, here are some pics, and I appreciate all the folks doing work on the site!
Beauty of a truck. Congrats!

Portland

Reaction score

Wow that's gorgeous... congratulations! That interior is a BIG reason why I got the Longhorn. I"m a bit biased, but I believe it is one of the most aesthetically pleasing interiors in any truck out there.

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Wow that's gorgeous... congratulations! That interior is a BIG reason why I got the Longhorn. I"m a bit biased, but I believe it is one of the most aesthetically pleasing interiors in any truck out there.
Yep. I also ordered the Longhorn, Ivory/Walnut 2-tone, 6.4 bed. Still in "F" for the last 5+ days...

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 22 longhorn looks so much better then the 2021. This years with the small amount of brown looks amazing vs last years when literally everything was brown lol.

Both were available last year, the all brown was just if you specifically ordered the 10th anniversary package. Otherwise you could still get the black and tan. I've had both and really like both, I understand the all brown isn't for everyone but we love it. I was also super tired of having regular plain black interiors even if they are nice, so I was ready for a change with my last few trucks.

Kind of like the 10th anniversary 22 limiteds, you can get that or the regular black interior.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 22 longhorn looks so much better then the 2021. This years with the small amount of brown looks amazing vs last years when literally everything was brown lol.
I agree, i wish i could have ordered olive green, but patriot blue will do! I would orded the white aldo but have a 4runner in blizzard white

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with this website, meaning the forum? It's been super glitchy for me got the last hour plus.

Users who are viewing this thread