5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Matrixband

Reaction score
My 101 day journey has come to an end.......Today, I picked up my new Ram Rebel GT :):)

I would like to express my appreciation to tripleB, Eighty, and other forum members for helping me keep my "sanity" and making the experience enjoyable!!

My dealership, Boniface Hiers Dodge Ram in Cocoa, Fl., was true to their word on pricing. They honored my price lock after the WS went up ~$1k, discounted the GT $4580 off of MSRP (w/certificate), and closed the deal with 48 months financing at 0%. I feel very fortunate indeed........this truck is a beast and will be well enjoyed!!

A few pics of Rebel.........
Fantastic. Looking forward to a smooth dealer experience like that in a few days hopefully, and the 0%…. I love Cocoa Beach. I’m kind of surprised —black color? All I can think of is the heat down there in the summer. My brother drove a black car with a gray interior in Miami for a year and a half. He said he’d never get a black car again.— at least not in MiamI. Ha!

Matrixband

Reaction score
I’ve put this post off for almost a week now. My original truck had shipping damages and a messed up epoxy seam on the tailgate that already had paint flaking off of it when it was delivered in November. The dealer never made the claim correctly and got stuck with having to cover the damages out of their own pocket after I fought with them and FCA back and forth for over 3 months. They finally decided they would trade me even and order me a new truck to replace my original. This time they offered me the EcoDiesel engine for the same money if I was interested, so I took them up on the offer. Ordered the new truck on 2/10/22. Build sheet and Window sticker on 3/1/22. Delivered to dealer in central Kentucky on 3/10/22. Go figure this truck also had shipping damages but, this time it’s a small chip on the drivers door and a light scuff over the passenger bed wheel well. They submitted the claim immediately that day and I have them on signed document to fix damages this time around. All in all I’m glad they ordered the new truck for me and I believe I was mostly made right, though they were still trying to dodge some aspects of our actual replacement agreement which forced me into taking a higher interest loan to effectively break even. I hope none of you out there have to go through this crap when you pay $70k+ for a truck. Heck, I hope you don’t have to go through this if you buy a $500 truck. At the end of the day I purchased this truck for a total of about 18% off of MSRP. My original deal for below invoice was fine and I wouldn’t wish this trouble on anyone even for a few more percent off of a new truck. My personal credit from this experience being pulled hard extra times and the extra amount on loans is probably what will hurt most out of this experience. I wish everyone else a better experience than I had and hope these trucks last everyone as long as they should for what we pay now days. Something interesting to note is that although my build is identical to my original build in October that shipped the first week of November, some minor things have changed and do reflect on the build sheet. For example, my original build had Tow Package (B) and the new build has just Tow Package. The difference is that the newer one comes with 4 TPMS sensors to be added to the trailer(s) of your choosing. The new build also deleted the air suspension sticker from the back glass, comes with a steel spare wheel for the Eco but still aluminum with the Hemi. I know this because the dealer actually ordered a Hemi eTorque just like mine at the same time that was built and shipped within a few days of my EcoDiesel that they were suppose to cancel under my name but never did. The biggest difference however is that both Limited trucks that are 10th Anniversary and identical to my original build shipped with Longhorn model wheels instead of Limited wheels. Maybe there’s a shortage on wheels now? I’m curious to see if more Limiteds are shipped with Longhorn wheels for the next little bit. If not maybe I’ll have a rare build sheet which would be cool to look back on.
Longhorn wheels on Limited 10th? That’s interesting. I actually like the Longhorn wheels better, but that is not part of the 10th as advertised. My 10th should arrive in a few days, so I’ll have to see about that.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Apparently it's happened more than once......

And, no, it doesn't bode well with me to see a picture of a truck that looks suspiciously like mine, that's smashed into the side of a semitrailer. 😳😭🤣
Oh sh!t 😬 im praying none of trucks were a patriot blue long horn! Well that would be my luck just as it eas release from the factory.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I have seen where folks have tracked their rigs during the shipping process, but do not have a good understanding of how that is done. How did you find out where yours was?
what you have seen is when someone orders a truck from lets say mark dodge.
they then pay for the truck and have mark dodge ship it to them in another state. because it is paid for you get access to the app or on the internet where you can see where your truck is.

the app is in your favorite store
and the internet here

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they then pay for the truck and have mark dodge ship it to them in another state. because it is paid for you get access to the app or on the internet where you can see where your truck is.

and the internet here
Ahhh ok. Thank you. That makes sense.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score

mike146

Reaction score

and the internet here
My car is in transit, but it seems as if it only transmits when it is running. Mine is still showing in the lake Charles area 12 hours ago. But should be about a third or more on the way to NY already.

UnclJim

Reaction score
For those of you that have your truck sitting in purgatory known as Twin Oaks rail yard near Chester, PA….I had an ETA to dealer as 3/14-3/28. The truck arrived at Twin Oaks on 3/9. I checked with Ram chat and then verified with the sales manager YESTERDAY that my ETA had changed to 4/4-4/18. Needless to say I was pissed! Today I got a text from my salesman telling me the truck arrived at the dealership at 9:00 this morning. WTF! I don’t know what happened, but you won’t hear me complain about it! Three days short of seven months. Will be picking it up tomorrow.
My Rebel had a 9 day stay at Twin oaks.then was 1 truck of 4 trailer loads in one day to my dealer. Seems this has been happening a lot out of there. In one week they received close to 150 vehicles then nothing for days. Yard manager seems incompetent.

GTRam

Reaction score
1. YES!
2. YES!
3. YES! (actually amazed at the room in the back seat and I'm coming from a GM crew cab, which i can now say is def smaller.)
4. Only one i disagree with, but i don't really use door pockets... the in-floor ram-bins, while a bit odd, are pretty convenient and i have found a use for them that they fit pretty well. The expandable rear underseat storage is plenty enough since its not my primary anymore because (full disclosure) i got the Ramboxes... which... for how i use my truck, are a godsend.
5. YES! However i also got the Multi-function tailgate, so on top of what you like i also like the bed step (which is in the center for the MFT) and even tho there is controversy on whether the MFT is worth it or not, again, for how i use my truck, it is amazing.
6. Ventilated front seats was a surprise (in the G/T pkg but not mentioned when i ordered, only place i ever saw it was on my BS when it published) and they are amazing... i didn't think i'd care but i love them.
7. Wireless Carplay on Uconnect 5.... again another thing i have tried on rentals in the past and it was trash.... so far it works flawlessly as does the charging pad.
8. That G/T rumble 🥰💞💘

Agree w/all, GT Rumble.......definite testosterone boost ;)

Delmonico87

Reaction score
Longhorn wheels on Limited 10th? That’s interesting. I actually like the Longhorn wheels better, but that is not part of the 10th as advertised. My 10th should arrive in a few days, so I’ll have to see about that.
I just pulled up your build sheet and it says 20X9.0 Polished Wheels with Inserts. That means you got the standard Limited wheels.

scroggbi

Reaction score
Not sure how this works on the forum, but my understanding is forum moderators can help track the progress of your 2022 Ram 1500 build. I got an update from RAM customer service chat that my truck is in the shipping process now. My VIN is 1C6SRFJM0NN311674. I was hoping someone could help me find the build sheet and more importantly the window sticker. Also is it possible to know when my truck is actually on a transport heading to my dealership for delivery? Thanks!

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Not sure how this works on the forum, but my understanding is forum moderators can help track the progress of your 2022 Ram 1500 build. I got an update from RAM customer service chat that my truck is in the shipping process now. My VIN is 1C6SRFJM0NN311674. I was hoping someone could help me find the build sheet and more importantly the window sticker. Also is it possible to know when my truck is actually on a transport heading to my dealership for delivery? Thanks!

I don’t see a window sticker yet for this VIN, which would indicate it has not been released for shipping.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see a build sheet yet either...meaning it hasn't gone down the main assembly line. Unless it all happened today, in which case you'll see a build sheet tomorrow (possibly a window sticker as well). Get your info in to the tracker here:

Users who are viewing this thread