5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ldante197

Reaction score
So the last 2 times i have had body work done for minor stuff like this that was also the case. One for my truck and one for my wife's car. (One time they even painted the adjacent small panel to make sure the blend worked with the rest of the car so and it didn't look like the color changed at the panel joint.) So it seems legit to me them saying that, because it's tuff for them to blend the repair perfectly on 1 panel w/o going all the way to its edges. to be honest I'd be more worried if they told you they WERENT gonna paint the whole door.

Usually its what they do to make sure the match is as close as it can be on an older car where the paint code/actual paint color might be a little harder to find... this should be to that big of a problem since this color is in production currently.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrm7

Reaction score
Had my dad step in. He called them. They changed story. And ram is already sold to other dealer. Dealer offered them $4000 on top of truck cost. Damn dealers.

Boa24

Reaction score
Only that they'd never had a vehicle take so long to be built or get to them.
I emailed mine this morning and he called me and said he reached out to someone who could give me more info a d that he'd update me. 5 minutes later he called back and said he was printing out another POC and the status on it was KZ. He also said something about different systems not all on the same page...who knows

Big Rock

Reaction score
Also talked to the dealer today as my ETA has changed the past 3 days... started at 2/27, then moved to 3/4, now its at 3/2 (today) so I emailed to ask if it's even gotten to MA yet, and he sent me this:

View attachment 122150

So I'm pretty psyched as I'm getting closer. Winona is now sitting in a train about an hr away from my dealer lot as of dinnah time last night. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to unload, load and go pending other vehicles for that lot, etc... 🤞🤞🤞
Hope you have better luck than me. My trucks been sitting in a rail yard about 4 hrs away from me for almost 3 weeks now and just got word today that my estimated delivery date got pushed back for the 3rd time and by the new estimated time it'll be about 2 months of sitting in the same spot. Seems kind of crazy to me but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

m.hamner

Reaction score
Hope you have better luck than me. My trucks been sitting in a rail yard about 4 hrs away from me for almost 3 weeks now and just got word today that my estimated delivery date got pushed back for the 3rd time and by the new estimated time it'll be about 2 months of sitting in the same spot. Seems kind of crazy to me but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
This is horrendous. Reading these forums and seeing where the points of failures can be is like learning disease processes all over again.

SunnyS

Reaction score
seems my email was stuck on here and I could not move forward thru the pages. strange

o4major97

Reaction score
my truck has been sitting in memphis waiting on an available transport truck for a month. it took almost three weeks to get it from SHAP to memphis by rail. ridiculous

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Yikes that sucks. I wonder if the high volume dealers and even middle volume ones get trucks sooner because they have other brands of vehicle coming to them as well. I wouldn’t know who’s high/middle/low but it seems like the Mark Dodge ones all move right along.

GoTide

Reaction score
my truck has been sitting in memphis waiting on an available transport truck for a month. it took almost three weeks to get it from SHAP to memphis by rail. ridiculous
Don't make me drive 6 miles and pick it up. Dang man. Sorry to hear that. Ridiculous indeed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-02 195318.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-02 195318.png
    572 KB · Views: 22

GoTide

Reaction score
Yikes that sucks. I wonder if the high volume dealers and even middle volume ones get trucks sooner because they have other brands of vehicle coming to them as well. I wouldn’t know who’s high/middle/low but it seems like the Mark Dodge ones all move right along.

I've wondered that too. I know that the number of vehicles that they sell, in say, February 2022 will directly affect their allotment for February 2023. If what I've seen on here is true, that Mark Dadge currently has over 1000 vehicles on order, they are sitting pretty in 2023. But I don't know if that comes into play with the speed of order from start to finish or not.

Eric2022

Reaction score
4 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @1Raider, @chitlins89, @Eric2022, @Clipsmeyer

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
315138 @1RaiderXLouisianaPatriotLimited
316144 @Chitlins89XConnecticutGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
316461 @Eric2022XKentuckyBlackLimited
317976 @ClipsmeyerXArkansasDelmonicoLimited
Thanks for posting this it’s getting real now seeing the build sheet. Do you know when the window sticker will be available in the tracker thing? Thanks again for doing this it’s greatly appreciated.

GTRam

Reaction score
Also talked to the dealer today as my ETA has changed the past 3 days... started at 2/27, then moved to 3/4, now its at 3/2 (today) so I emailed to ask if it's even gotten to MA yet, and he sent me this:

View attachment 122150

So I'm pretty psyched as I'm getting closer. Winona is now sitting in a train about an hr away from my dealer lot as of dinnah time last night. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to unload, load and go pending other vehicles for that lot, etc... 🤞🤞🤞

View attachment 122150

Good news, good luck!!
I finally got my ETA after sitting in New Boston for 20 days, should arrive in Orlando, Fl on 3/13//22, keeping my fingers crossed!!

Big Rock

Reaction score
Good news, good luck!!
I finally got my ETA after sitting in New Boston for 20 days, should arrive in Orlando, Fl on 3/13//22, keeping my fingers crossed!!
Yeah that's nuts considering our trucks finished on the same day. Pretty much same truck as well. I'm in upstate NY and thats a hell of a lot closer than Orlando haha. Im literally just under 7hrs away from the plant and my trucks been sitting in buffalo NY which is about 4hrs away from me for almost a month now. Not sure what the hold up is can't really seem to get any info on it and my dealer doesn't even have an estimated date for me.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
8 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Falconops16, @BK2022, @Limited21234, @Cbty2050, @HappyG25, @Southside, @Jceblue1, @Boa24

193405 @Falconops16XX
1​
MarylandWhiteTradesman
265386 @BK2022XX
9​
ColoradoBlackRebel
265422 @Limited21234XX
8​
MarylandBlackLimited
267360 @Cbty2050XX
1​
MichiganPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
269498 @HappyG25XX
1​
MichiganGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
298841 @SouthsideXX
1​
LouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
301527 @Jceblue1XX
1​
LouisianaPatriotLimited
308522 @Boa24XX
9​
North CarolinaGraniteLaramie

Boa24

Reaction score
8 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Falconops16, @BK2022, @Limited21234, @Cbty2050, @HappyG25, @Southside, @Jceblue1, @Boa24

193405 @Falconops16XX
1​
MarylandWhiteTradesman
265386 @BK2022XX
9​
ColoradoBlackRebel
265422 @Limited21234XX
8​
MarylandBlackLimited
267360 @Cbty2050XX
1​
MichiganPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
269498 @HappyG25XX
1​
MichiganGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
298841 @SouthsideXX
1​
LouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
301527 @Jceblue1XX
1​
LouisianaPatriotLimited
308522 @Boa24XX
9​
North CarolinaGraniteLaramie
Thanks, I appreciate it!

GTRam

Reaction score
Yeah that's nuts considering our trucks finished on the same day. Pretty much same truck as well. I'm in upstate NY and thats a hell of a lot closer than Orlando haha. Im literally just under 7hrs away from the plant and my trucks been sitting in buffalo NY which is about 4hrs away from me for almost a month now. Not sure what the hold up is can't really seem to get any info on it and my dealer doesn't even have an estimated date for me.
Wow, how could that be possible.........I bet your ETA date will be coming up soon, have faith :)

truckless

Reaction score
Starting to understand the frustration of seeing higher VINs than yours get built.....tho gotta say it's a little different so far than the frustration waiting 5 months just for a VIN😏

Southside

Reaction score

193405 @Falconops16XX
1​
MarylandWhiteTradesman
265386 @BK2022XX
9​
ColoradoBlackRebel
265422 @Limited21234XX
8​
MarylandBlackLimited
267360 @Cbty2050XX
1​