5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Boa24

Reaction score
9 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Waiting, @bk47n, @1ST5THGENRAM, @Donzist, @unkiebunk045, @Cypselus, @TonyCA, @Delmonico87, @Boomer0629

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
151608 @WaitingXX
1​
IdahoPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
169279 @bk47nXX
8​
New JerseyBlackLimited
189767 @1ST5THGENRAMXX
1​
TexasGraniteLimited
272203 @DonzistXX
8​
Puerto RicoBlackRebel
300897 @unkiebunk045XX
4​
ConnecticutBlackLaramie
303063 @CypselusXX
1​
MarylandPatriotLaramie
309087 @TonyCAXX
1​
TennesseePatriotLimited
311716 @Delmonico87XX
0​
KentuckyPatriotLimited
316281 @Boomer0629XX
0​
KansasBlueLaramie
Now I'm wondering if something is wrong with my truck. I got my BS Feb 21 and it's been at the body vendor ever since. I ordered the bed utility group and some of these trucks have it as well but only spent a day or less at the body vendor

Last edited:

Ldante197

Reaction score
Very nice. Is that Patriot Blue? Looks different in the dealer lighting there. I am slightly surprised on the dealer financing thing. I am hoping for 0% (which they still have through March in my area) and I have great credit and a good history. Who knows...? I suppose I fill out an application, they go run the credit report, and then I'll will know...

The color is Blue Shade. I love it it looks darker at night and lighter grey ish in the light.

Regarding financing you should check with them beforehand if possible. I even prequalified myself through Chrysler capital for the 1.79% they still said it doesn’t matter. My hunch: I got a good price on the car and a good trade in value, I don’t think they had any appetite to take their markup of the interest rates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt863

Reaction score
Now I'm wondering if something is wrong with my truck. I got my BS Feb 21 and it's been at the body vendor ever since. I ordered the bed utility group and some of these trucks have it as well but only spent a day or less at the body vendor
Mine has been the same installing additional parts stage since 2/3. Ram chat keeps saying check back in a couple weeks. Dealer says they can’t get more information either because where it is at they don’t provide updates. It’s just stupid because it’s not like there is some unique part my truck has the the 1000s of others finished lately don’t have. Mines just in no man’s land now.

Boa24

Reaction score
Mine has been the same installing additional parts stage since 2/3. Ram chat keeps saying check back in a couple weeks. Dealer says they can’t get more information either because where it is at they don’t provide updates. It’s just stupid because it’s not like there is some unique part my truck has the the 1000s of others finished lately don’t have. Mines just in no man’s land now.
Makes no sense at all

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Mine be in inspection since the 1st..... so I can relate to worrying about what's wrong with my truck. Lol

Last edited:

Boa24

Reaction score
Mine be in inopportune since the 1st..... so I can relate to worrying about what's wrong with my truck. Lol
Something has to be wrong if it's sitting there for over a month. What is your dealer telling you?

Jrm7

Reaction score
So...... they drove it from the manufacturer before conducting PDI on it? Idk......I'd be asking a lot of questions if it were me.
Yea, I can't help but feeling they tainted the whole deal to get me walk away so they can sell it for MSRP compared to my FFP. Even the MSRP doesnt match. Online price said this while POC said other and sticker was highest. they said online price is mistyped. FCA corporation mistype the online price, I dont buy that.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, I can't help but feeling they tainted the whole deal to get me walk away so they can sell it for MSRP compared to my FFP. Even the MSRP doesnt match. Online price said this while POC said other and sticker was highest. they said online price is mistyped. FCA corporation mistype the online price, I dont buy that.
It's a well-known fact that the website is inaccurate. Even when they update it, it's still behind.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Eighty is correct. The website is a good guide but is seldom very accurate. The dealership could get sanctioned if they sell too many orders to people other than the person who placed the order, so if that is what they are doing it will bite them.

Jrm7

Reaction score
It's a well-known fact that the website is inaccurate. Even when they update it, it's still behind.
Then answer me this, why the online price was in line with window sticker till a week or two after WS was created, it got lowered about same time the BS was updated with price protection code Q.

Jrm7

Reaction score
@Eighty is correct. The website is a good guide but is seldom very accurate. The dealership could get sanctioned if they sell too many orders to people other than the person who placed the order, so if that is what they are doing it will bite them.
Agreed, that dealer is quite a small dealer. They dont get much of business. I went to them because they were only one in area that would accept FFP.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed, that dealer is quite a small dealer. They dont get much of business. I went to them because they were only one in area that would accept FFP.
Well, either way it does not seem they are treating you right. Hopefully it is just a hiccup and they will make things right. Keep us posted on how thing progress for you.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Then answer me this, why the online price was in line with window sticker till a week or two after WS was created, it got lowered about same time the BS was updated with price protection code Q.
I'm having a hard time understanding what you're asking. My point is that the website is generally behind on the latest pricing and packages. For example, it still shows that you can order an Ignition Edition TRX (that hasn't been available to order for months, as it was a limited edition). The only way to get "real" pricing is to have a dealer price it via DealerConnect.

slouchdog

Reaction score
6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @sport1012, @20GladRubicon, @Moondogger, @slouchdog, @Delmonico87, @FriskyRam

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150836 @sport1012XX
4​
OregonIvoryLimited
165467 @20GladRubiconXX
7​
PennsylvaniaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
289136 @MoondoggerXX
4​
CaliforniaGraniteLimited
302886 @slouchdogXX
2​
TennesseeGraniteLaramie
308504 @Delmonico87XX
3​
KentuckyPatriotLimited
309109 @FriskyRamXX
0​
LouisianaBlueRebel
Are you able to track your truck with dt tracking and if so what is the website?

Jrm7

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time understanding what you're asking. My point is that the website is generally behind on the latest pricing and packages. For example, it still shows that you can order an Ignition Edition TRX (that hasn't been available to order for months, as it was a limited edition). The only way to get "real" pricing is to have a dealer price it via DealerConnect.

You can see the net price match the WS but the up top says it differently. I have never seen this before. I looked at all other trucks, they all line up together just fine. Just fishy.

I already sent them e-mail saying im walking away due to how the whole thing went. We'll see if they try to savage the deal to win me back.

Users who are viewing this thread