5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Jceblue1

Reaction score
Awesome news thanks so much Triple B for all you do! Without you I would never be able to unhealthily stalk this truck. Lol

Hurrigator

Reaction score
1646151385157.png
Got this from my dealer (Koons). I was under the impression these were built south of the border and shipped north. If I am reading correctly, mine was built in MI and is currently in Toledo, which makes sense as to why dealer expects vehicle in 1-2 weeks (relatively close). Thoughts?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 122078
Got this from my dealer (Koons). I was under the impression these were built south of the border and shipped north. If I am reading correctly, mine was built in MI and is currently in Toledo, which makes sense as to why dealer expects vehicle in 1-2 weeks (relatively close). Thoughts?
Yeah, the DT trucks (5th Gen 1500's) are built in Sterling Heights Michigan.

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
View attachment 122078
@Hurrigator how did you add your VIN to the spreadsheet? I ordered 2/21/22, Dealer and Ram Chat said truck has parts available and is scheduled. My dealer said ETA is 3/17/22.
VON: 54119125 VIN# 1C6SRFFT2NN318562.

BarnacleBrown

Reaction score
The hyperlink for me must have been disabled at work.. thanks for the link adding mine in there now.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Southside

Reaction score
7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Falconops16, @Cbty2050, @HappyG25, @Southside, @Jceblue1, @Delmonico87, @Boomer0629

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
193405 @Falconops16XMarylandWhiteTradesman
267360 @Cbty2050XMichiganPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
269498 @HappyG25XMichiganGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
298841 @SouthsideXLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
301527 @Jceblue1XLouisianaPatriotLimited
311716 @Delmonico87XKentuckyPatriotLimited
316281 @Boomer0629XKansasBlueLaramie
Thank you very much for everything you do!! @triple_B & @Eighty

midwestguy22

Reaction score
Ordered in January - paying cash for a limited. Rebates at that time were $1000. I went on the ram website and signed up for something and got an e-mail stating I received $1000 bonus cash allowance if I take delivery by the end of April.

Can I stack these and receive $2000 off?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered in January - paying cash for a limited. Rebates at that time were $1000. I went on the ram website and signed up for something and got an e-mail stating I received $1000 bonus cash allowance if I take delivery by the end of April.

Yes, you can. The bonus cash is completely separate from any incentives. Do you have affiliate pricing through Tread Lightly? If not you may have time to join and get 1% below invoice pricing. If you're already below invoice, check with your dealer, many will give you another $500 off with it.

Ram-583

Reaction score
Yes, you can. The bonus cash is completely separate from any incentives. Do you have affiliate pricing through Tread Lightly? If not you may have time to join and get 1% below invoice pricing. If you're already below invoice, check with your dealer, many will give you another $500 off with it.
Do you know if the $1000 Bonus Cash works with the Employee Rate CDI#?

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you know if the $1000 Bonus Cash works with the Employee Rate CDI#?
Here is what is says on the one I got.

$1,000 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase or lease of new 2022 Ram 1500 trucks (excludes TRX). Must order or take retail delivery by 04/30/2022. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash See participating dealer for details

UnclJim

Reaction score
Just got an email from Patrick at Criswell. My truck is in F status (Paint)!!

Shoupd it have a build sheet yet? 🤔
Don’t forget for Tread Lightly you need to be a member for 30+ days for it to be valid.

Hurrigator

Reaction score

Asked the SAME question to my sales guy. Yes, as long as you take delivery by end of April. I have a $1000 factory incentive like you. Good times!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
View attachment 122078
you have a lot to learn grasshopper.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don’t forget for Tread Lightly you need to be a member for 30+ days for it to be valid.
I don't think the Tread Lightly applies to Ram DT's unless something changed this month. I did hear some dealerships were giving $500 but that was the dealership being nice and had nothing to do with Ram.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
I thought we figured out that you can use any incentives/rebates from the month you ordered your truck to the month it comes in? Someone had a article from ram that stated this is how it worked I thought?

m.hamner

Reaction score
I thought we figured out that you can use any incentives/rebates from the month you ordered your truck to the month it comes in? Someone had a article from ram that stated this is how it worked I thought?
So, whatever incentives you lock in at the time of your build order should be price protected with your dealer. That being said, if at the time of purchase you find a better FCA incentive, you can trade those out to replace the one you locked in. My understanding is that you can't "stack" monthly incentives. Example: You have a 1000 FCA incentive from February. You can't stack it with an April one. it has to be either or. So choose whichever is greater.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
I don't think the Tread Lightly applies to Ram DT's unless something changed this month. I did hear some dealerships were giving $500 but that was the dealership being nice and had nothing to do with Ram.

Screenshot (48).png

Users who are viewing this thread