5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Matrixband

Reaction score
Looks like they took everything away except for on the Bighorn 6.4 box
Well, if that holds, then this delay in shipping just cost me more money. Expected arrival this week. ☹️
I have to say that is a bit strange they would even have incentives these days, but then take to them all away. Maybe they need about 24 hours to add changed incentives?

mike146

Reaction score
Incentives are starting to show up little by little.

RAM needs a new website designer. LOL.

National cash went up to 1250 vs 1000 last month. So far that is what is showing for all 1500. On my computer in NY at least. Give it till tomorrow and hopefully will all be updated.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
The incentives haven’t changed yet in OH, $1,250 + $500. I am going to the Cleveland Auto Show today where Ram has a big presence and will see if they are offering and show incentives.

Jrm7

Reaction score
I think they dont get updated till 8:30am or even 9am when dealers open up.

Hurrigator

Reaction score
View attachment 122034

I actually don't. Happy for you. Jealous of you. And you suck. But I don't hate you ;)
If you don't hate me yet....dealer informed me they are showing the truck arriving anytime between this and next weekend. I started this process hoping I would get the truck either before my b-day in June or before a planned vacation in late September, so I can't complain. If the flight to VA, purchase process and return drive home are just as smooth, well I consider myself a lucky man.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah pretty slim pickins on my dealer's site and on the RAM site for "truck month" that i see so far... and mine is sposta show up in the next few days... but i'm told i was locked in when i ordered and i could get the better of that or what was available when i picked up... plus he confirmed for me they'll stack that $1000 bonus that the site gave us codes for a couple wks ago.

And i've also had time to make 3 payments on my trade, so there's that wiggle room as well. so if i get at least the deal i had when i ordered i'll be a happy customer... well... that and 2 foam bottle holders, the right exhaust and the right CAI. 🤣🤣 but other than that....😂

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Falconops16, @Cbty2050, @HappyG25, @Southside, @Jceblue1, @Delmonico87, @Boomer0629

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
193405 @Falconops16XMarylandWhiteTradesman
267360 @Cbty2050XMichiganPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
269498 @HappyG25XMichiganGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
298841 @SouthsideXLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
301527 @Jceblue1XLouisianaPatriotLimited
311716 @Delmonico87XKentuckyPatriotLimited
316281 @Boomer0629XKansasBlueLaramie

Delmonico87

Reaction score
7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Falconops16, @Cbty2050, @HappyG25, @Southside, @Jceblue1, @Delmonico87, @Boomer0629

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
193405 @Falconops16XMarylandWhiteTradesman
267360 @Cbty2050XMichiganPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
269498 @HappyG25XMichiganGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
298841 @SouthsideXLouisianaSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
301527 @Jceblue1XLouisianaPatriotLimited
311716 @Delmonico87XKentuckyPatriotLimited
316281 @Boomer0629XKansasBlueLaramie
That’s awesome news @triple_B
That’s two weeks in a row with a build and hopefully everything goes through with this one as being my replacement truck!

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Incentives are in. Looks like some really good deals. Too bad my truck probably won’t make it in time to take advantage.

Edit: Never mind. In Texas, it’s Lone Star models only. I’m building a Laramie. This does me no good. Bummer. And, the MD zip code is Big Horns. No truck month stuff for Laramie guys/gals.

Last edited:

scubes13

Reaction score
Just got an email from Patrick at Criswell. My truck is in F status (Paint)!!

Shoupd it have a build sheet yet? 🤔

mike146

Reaction score
Incentives are in. Looks like some really good deals. Too bad my truck probably won’t make it in time to take advantage.

Edit: Never mind. In Texas, it’s Lone Star models only. I’m building a Laramie. This does me no good. Bummer. And, the MD zip code is Big Horns. No truck month stuff for Laramie guys/gals.
keeps changing....before it showed 1250 for Rebel but no financing. Now it is back to same as last month...0% financing or 1000 cash back.

Will wait a day or two, then call the RAM incentives phone number and see what they have to say. 1 800 227 0757

TSL

Reaction score

MD told me that the applicable incentives would be based on the customer's zip code and not on the dealer's zip code. So, for example, I have a 1000 'national retail consumer cash' and a 500 'West BC retail bonus cash' which applies to the west coast. It's a good thing I have those locked in as well, since as of right now, they have disappeared from the web site for my zip code, for the Rebel anyway. There would appear to be no incentives at all for the Rebel right now. So much for truck month ! But as someone else pointed out, the website is not necessarily the most authoritative source of information !

tanner12

Reaction score
My zip code has the cash incentive on limiteds going down to $500. Thanks RAM!
Mine was $1000 cash for a Limited yesterday, then $500 or 0% for 48 months early this morning, now it's only 0% for 48 months, so hopefully they're still in the process of adding stuff back in

Edit: Ended up calling 800-227-0757 to confirm, they said the $500 off is still accurate, which now shows online again but said no other offers exist beyond what the website shows as of present time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread