5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

wayne47

Reaction score
Got a call from Alex at Criswell in Maryland on Saturday that mine arrived. I was not expecting it to show up that fast so I can't fly out of SC until Thursday. I asked him for pictures. I'll write up comments on the entire process once I get the truck home but so far I've been pleased with the dealer.

Planning to go with the MaxCare extended warranty, still trying to decide between 8/125K and 7/Unlimited with $200 deductible. From reading here it seems that Zeigler is the preferred vendor.

Attachments

• PXL_20220226_185733672.jpg
    PXL_20220226_185733672.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 77
  • PXL_20220226_185633181.jpg
    PXL_20220226_185633181.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 77

Hurrigator

Reaction score
Got a call from Alex at Criswell in Maryland on Saturday that mine arrived. I was not expecting it to show up that fast so I can't fly out of SC until Thursday. I asked him for pictures. I'll write up comments on the entire process once I get the truck home but so far I've been pleased with the dealer.

Planning to go with the MaxCare extended warranty, still trying to decide between 8/125K and 7/Unlimited with $200 deductible. From reading here it seems that Zeigler is the preferred vendor.
Thanks for the photos as that is similar to mine....Patriot Blue with Night package!

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
Found out today my truck is on a railcar headed to Port Allen LA, scheduled to be there on 3/11. Is there a way to track shipments once they leave the factory?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Just for tracking purposes, my truck was delivered to the dealer in East Texas 11 days after the BS and WS were generated (BS and WS came out the same day).

testcrewman

Reaction score
Found out today my truck is on a railcar headed to Port Allen LA, scheduled to be there on 3/11. Is there a way to track shipments once they leave the factory?
There are several of us on here who have trucks on the same train! Hopefully they will be able to fill the transport quicker and leave the shipping yard sooner on their way to Mark Dodge.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Man, looking at how fast some of these trucks are getting built, I feel like I could reorder from MD, save money, get the truck faster, and get a few things that weren't available when I ordered like ASG and PFM. Lol. I'm still sitting in inspection, according to my sales guy. Ugh. Lol

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Do they not even offer MaxCare? My dealer offered me a 3rd party warranty and I told him I only wanted the MaxCare warranty. He initially came back with those are much more expensive. When I showed him the Ziegler price, which was actually a couple hundred dollars cheaper than his 3rd party warranty, he looked it up and said that was his cost on the MaxCare, but if that’s what I wanted, he would match Ziegler’s price. Just seems strange that a CDJR dealer wouldn’t offer to sell a Mopar warranty.
They did not offer it. i'm sure if i requested it, they would offer an option to make the sale.

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Just curious, but what turned you off about it? One thing that stood out to me that I liked was how I can call them directly if I'm having issues and they can pull weight to have it resolved.
Just after reading the contract. There are a lot of things included that I already have access to at a much lower premium, like towing, rental cars, etc. The list of things not included also starts to become confounding. Water leaks aren't covered... one of the most common concerns with this gen Ram is the leaking 3rd brake light... so if that happens to fail outside of the 3/36 warranty, and i have some damage from a leaking tail light, it wouldn't be covered. There is a laundry list of things not covered, though they seem superficial. The important things are covered, but in the end, i didn't think the cost was a value for me. if I do decide to keep the truck beyond the 3/36, i can still go back and purchase the max care warranty, and if i don't keep it, i didn't waste the money. While it is pro-rated and transferrable, that is not of sufficient value to me personally at this moment.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score

Same truck I just ordered.. love this color. Tell that dealer to wash and detail that damn thing lol.. 😂

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
7 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @MKEAT, @lastdon87, @CRL125, @bigdodge, @2022limited, @Marekor, @midwestguy22

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150389 @MKEATXX
2​
WisconsinSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
184577 @lastdon87XX
2​
LouisianaIvoryLonghorn
201056 @CRL125XX
24​
LouisianaBlackLimited
214023 @bigdodgeXX
2​
CaliforniaDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
289549 @2022limitedXX
0​
NebraskaSilverLimited
299620 @MarekorXX
0​
LouisianaBlackRebel
303322 @midwestguy22XX
2​
IndianaGraniteLimited

Matrixband

Reaction score
Ram March incentives?
Will we know at midnight? 😏
My prediction is they will extend 0% or at least discounted financing, maybe with more restrictions. Maybe tweak rebates/cash back.
If not, well, they pretty much can do what they wish.

truckless

Reaction score
Last edited:

Boa24

Reaction score
Ram March incentives?
Will we know at midnight? 😏
My prediction is they will extend 0% or at least discounted financing, maybe with more restrictions. Maybe tweak rebates/cash back.
If not, well, they pretty much can do what they wish.
Looks like they took everything away except for on the Bighorn 6.4 box

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/