5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My truck has level 2. The truck online also has level 2. Mine has power fold. The truck online doesn’t because I can see in the pictures the same button I have for the mirrors isn’t there. I get the sticker doesn’t show everything. Just wondering how two trucks with the same option package can have different features.
post the build sheet so we can see
or post the vin and I will look it up

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know. The truck online has the regular HEMI and the auto start/stop button under the shift knob.

It can’t. It has to be a misprint, or the pictures aren’t from the actual truck they’re listing. The etorque hemi has the stop start. The regular hemi does not, in ‘21 or ‘22.

I’ve seen that happen too tho. On my dealer’s lot there’s a rebel listed with photos that are not the truck the listing is for. It shows front and rear park sense, but the truck in the pics clearly does not have that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Mind sharing how they sweetened the deal on an optional package for those of us with MD to consider bringing up?
They offered the zero deductible LDS (extended warranty) at the price of the same product with a higher deductible... a few hundred dollars savings in the end, but rather than trying to rape the customer, they provide options. That said, i'm on the fence of keeping this LDS option now that i'm reading all the fine print, as everyone should with any of these aftermarket warranty options.
Again, point being that the MD staff are very fair to work with and not pushy.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
9 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @WadeH, @fliptide, @OutlawwTorn, @Schlu, @Nbv316, @bigtexco, @mapreduce, @j_ason24, @Duckfan1967

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
151463 @WadeHXX
3​
TexasSilverTRX
248741 @fliptideXX
3​
LouisianaSilverLaramie
266911 @OutlawwTornXX
5​
FloridaGraniteRebel
267972 @schluXX
1​
MissouriPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
299493 @Nbv316XX
1​
LouisianaPatriotLimited
301385 @bigtexcoXX
1​
TexasGraniteLimited
306803 @mapreduceXX
2​
LouisianaWhiteLimited
306993 @j_ason24XX
1​
CaliforniaBlackLaramie
309198 @Duckfan1967XX
4​
LouisianaIvoryLaramie

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Doubtful that many on the forums care because there were NO members in this range, but many have questioned the 242-245 VIN gap on the charts where there was a black hole of nearly 3000 trucks that have had no movement at all. They all appear to be BIG Horn/Lonestar trucks so possibly a massive fleet order perhaps. Well, I finally detected some movement tonight and found 27 trucks in the 243 VIN group in frame so hopefully we will see some build sheets early next week finally.

slouchdog

Reaction score
6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @sport1012, @20GladRubicon, @Moondogger, @slouchdog, @Delmonico87, @FriskyRam

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150836 @sport1012XX
4​
OregonIvoryLimited
165467 @20GladRubiconXX
7​
PennsylvaniaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
289136 @MoondoggerXX
4​
CaliforniaGraniteLimited
302886 @slouchdogXX
2​
TennesseeGraniteLaramie
308504 @Delmonico87XX
3​
KentuckyPatriotLimited
309109 @FriskyRamXX
0​
LouisianaBlueRebel
What does bstows mean?

Last edited:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Online truck: 1C6SRFBT8NN256672
Mine: 1C6SRFBT2NN182567
Here’s the listing: https://www.saffordofwarrenton.com/...nlone-star-4wd-4d-quad-cab-1c6srfbt8nn256672/

Same place I bought mine.

OK so the online truck does NOT have an eTorque engine as that deletes the alternator... and it also does in fact have power-folding mirrors and Level 2...
1645967590076.png 1645967601369.png 1645967973099.png
So my guess is the pictures are of a very similar truck the had on the lot and they just plunked that VIN sticker shot into the group of pics. I can't get your build sheet to come up right now but the build sheet for the online truck pretty much determines it.

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They offered the zero deductible LDS (extended warranty) at the price of the same product with a higher deductible... a few hundred dollars savings in the end, but rather than trying to rape the customer, they provide options. That said, i'm on the fence of keeping this LDS option now that i'm reading all the fine print, as everyone should with any of these aftermarket warranty options.
Again, point being that the MD staff are very fair to work with and not pushy.
Where did you get the fine print from? I haven't seen any of it yet.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered 20 days ago and I’m wondering when I can start inquiring about updates. I know, there probably won’t be any for quite some time. I do not want to be a pia to anyone.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered 20 days ago and I’m wondering when I can start inquiring about updates. I know, there probably won’t be any for quite some time. I do not want to be a pia to anyone.
you should have your vin by now, and if not you can get it from Ram chat (again most likely by now) and sign up on the tracker for the rest.

Edit: Saw that you're already on there. So basically the only peeps you can bug right now are Ram Chat and your dealer hahaha. But @Eighty and @triple_B are on that info. so when it's there, you'll hear about it. (y)(y)

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you should have your vin by now, and if not you can get it from Ram chat (again most likely by now) and sign up on the tracker for the rest.
I do have a VIN and I submitted it to the tracker already. But, I guess I’m not exactly sure how to use it. I guess I don’t understand how it works.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I do have a VIN and I submitted it to the tracker already. But, I guess I’m not exactly sure how to use it. I guess I don’t understand how it works.

So when you get to a certain stage, your Build Sheet will be available, and they make a post and mention you, and it will have a link to that build sheet as a PDF... when updated, the Tracker will then show a date (which is that same link and the date of your build sheet) in the build sheet column... next stage of info will be your Window Sticker, and the same will happen. Then it's on your dealer (and sort of ram chat) to have shipping info but it can be sketchy from there.

Here's the list of build status codes (tho ram chat won't give these out anymore, they just say the descriptions to you mostly.)

That breakdown ☝️☝️is the best one I've seen, plus it has the BS and WS woven in approximately in the timeline for what's usually happening when you get them.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
the tracker is just an easy way to see when your build sheet and window sticker show up.

so you do not have to bother your dealer of ram chat

however, after window sticker shows up the dealer is the best option to see where your truck is as everything is listed in dealer connect.

dealer connect is the internal intranet that fca uses (private server)

build sheet and window stickers are on a public server

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Just curious why you guys are buying the LDS extended warranty. Is it that much cheaper than MaxCare?
it is what MD offered at the time of sale. He covered the high level details. I took the time to read it line by line and do some research and ultimately determined it wasn't for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online