5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Jrm7

Reaction score
The real wait??? Pfft some of us been waiting since the beginning of summer. Congratulations but give me a break
I hear u, I know it blows having to wait for long time. I have been waiting since September. I ordered a '22 F150 in oct and it arrived right after Christmas. Turned out it has defective paint quality and all that. I ended up drop the whole thing and went with Ram instead. It has been huge pain!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The real wait??? Pfft some of us been waiting since the beginning of summer. Congratulations but give me a break
Meh. Most of that time was waiting for them to even start building. Let me know when you wait almost a year for a camper that's already being built lol.

Jrm7

Reaction score
Looks like FCA changed transit to jack Cooper. I couldn't find anything on cassens and decided to try pals app and found my vin on it. Shows pending.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Looks like FCA changed transit to jack Cooper. I couldn't find anything on cassens and decided to try pals app and found my vin on it. Shows pending.
Does this company transport in New England also? I have not been able to find anything on cassens for my truck either

wtmgdh

Reaction score
Stopped at the dealer last Thursday and they said it was waiting for transportation. It was not clear where it was, Detroit or Baltimore. Today it showed up so I guess Baltimore! I'll take delivery tomorrow and get some better pictures.

Ordered 16 July, 2021. 2022 Limited 1500, 5.7 eTorque, Ivory tri-coat, anti-spin differential, bed utility group, technology group, level 1 equipment group.

Attachments

• B1B7F324-6719-42BC-BE08-B70DA38D4618.jpeg
    B1B7F324-6719-42BC-BE08-B70DA38D4618.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 1F3ED7E3-396B-4CCB-8DAD-BF615AAAC36F.jpeg
    1F3ED7E3-396B-4CCB-8DAD-BF615AAAC36F.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 885D5068-97EA-4198-8525-E4F95B2E3F07.jpeg
    885D5068-97EA-4198-8525-E4F95B2E3F07.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 78

mike146

Reaction score
Contacted RAM Chat today...guess what

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly..

LOL. I wasn't expecting anything different, but thought I would give it a chance. I am 55 and like a kid looking in the toy store window now waiting for the shiny new truck to arrive.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Chat peeps told me mine has been built and is waiting to go thru the custom shop for the extras... all i have is the spray-liner, cargo rails, bed step and bed divider.... so we'll see. (thats literally the most info i've gotten outta them ever haha)

... unless that's also where they do the foam door cup holder inserts. 🤣 :p

Last edited:

testcrewman

Reaction score
The Chat peeps told me mine has been built and is waiting to go thru the custom shop for the extras... all i have is the spray-liner, cargo rails, bed step and bed divider.... so we'll see. (thats literally the most info i've gotten outta them ever haha)

... unless that's also where they do the foam door cup holder inserts. 🤣 :p
No, That's where they remove your foam cup holders and put them in the Limiteds. LOL

NotmyRamyet

Reaction score
I was told today from Stellantis via Twitter direct my truck is in F status, which I find odd that @triple_B hasn't shown a build sheet for yet? I wonder what to believe? I know it's been listed previously but without going through 100's of posts what is F status?

"In real time as of today your vehicle is in the process of being built, aka F status. ^LH"

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was told today from Stellantis via Twitter direct my truck is in F status, which I find odd that @triple_B hasn't shown a build sheet for yet? I wonder what to believe? I know it's been listed previously but without going through 100's of posts what is F status?

"In real time as of today your vehicle is in the process of being built, aka F status. ^LH"
E - framing
F - paint
G - trim
build sheet comes after these

Users who are viewing this thread