5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some data on today's 1,180 build sheets (2/1/22). Big day for Bighorns.

1643750849593.png

1643750862255.png

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
You just need to go to the Ramtrucks.com website and look it up for yourself. My geographic area has multiple different specials based on trim level, cab size, and bed size of truck. Your geographic location may be very different.
This is my geographic area, does the 1500$ go just toward purchases or do leases qualify for the $1500 also?

Derek916

Reaction score
I wonder how the winter storm that is supposed to last the next three days will affect production. Looks like MI will get 12 inches of snow.

jorzed

Reaction score
My truck is arrived at my dealer but couldn’t close the deal today. Price went up by $1800 since ordering and the dealer is trying to figure out how to price protect my order. He called the regional rep and “ram” themselves and no one seems to have an answer. Hopefully tomorrow it’ll he answered. Side question…the ceramic coating for the paint and interior the dealer offers for about $600, is it worth it? Anyone have input on if I should opt in for it or not? Thanks.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
My truck is arrived at my dealer but couldn’t close the deal today. Price went up by $1800 since ordering and the dealer is trying to figure out how to price protect my order. He called the regional rep and “ram” themselves and no one seems to have an answer. Hopefully tomorrow it’ll he answered. Side question…the ceramic coating for the paint and interior the dealer offers for about $600, is it worth it? Anyone have input on if I should opt in for it or not? Thanks.
Call some detail/ceramic coaters in the area to get a quote. I suspect you'll get a better price because the dealer typically outsources that type of work and gets a cut. So you're paying for the "finder" fee for the dealer to get it done.

There's also a huge range of high quality vs low quality products, so do your research and look at some of the cars that the shop completed if you can to see if they do a quality job. Ceramic coat is a permanent bond, if it's done poorly, you'll have a hell of a time getting it polished off and redone.

wtmgdh

Reaction score
My dealer sucks, no communication or response to emails. Is there any way to find a estimated delivery date outside of the dealer? I have the window sticker and the last (and only) POC I received says estimated ship day of 1/26/21 but don't know if it actually shipped.
Rodger that on the dealer sucks! Mine is pretty small and I wonder sometimes if they just make stuff up or actually know.

M02v8r

Reaction score
Hot dog finally, dealer and ram chat say Mines in paint has an estimated ship date of 2-3. I doubt the ship date but atleast it's rolling.
Mine was in paint on 1/21 and I just received word my vehicle is scheduled to be delivered between 2/1 - 2/4....happy times!

So for those wondering, here is my timeline:

Ordered 11/3/21
VIN 11/30
In Paint /BS 1/21
WS 1/27
Arrives dealer 2/1 - 2/4

Matrixband

Reaction score
I did not order the bed cover, the vinyl one they give as an option on the build, mainly because I will likely get a hard flip-cover or a rolling bed cover that locks later on. Anyway, is that the kind of option the dealer could easily add once the truck arrives? I might use that till I find the right cover upgrade. If not, then I'll go with what I ordered. Are those things on backorder too?

M02v8r

Reaction score
I did not order the bed cover, the vinyl one they give as an option on the build, mainly because I will likely get a hard flip-cover or a rolling bed cover that locks later on. Anyway, is that the kind of option the dealer could easily add once the truck arrives? I might use that till I find the right cover upgrade. If not, then I'll go with what I ordered. Are those things on backorder too?
You would be better off buying a cheap one on Amazon until you found something you really wanted before letting the dealer install it. They will charge double than most places.

Lostonetoo

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread