5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
I post every day, always the same schedule. Build sheets in the morning (weekdays only) window stickers at night (7 days a week)

So for instance, the post I just made for tonight was ONLY because those 9 members got their WS tonight, but they each got their BS ranging from 1 to 13 days ago.

You were in my morning post yesterday so you only have a BS right now, but will be included in one of my nightly posts in the future when your WS shows up online.

Another way to think of it is this, your build sheet means your truck has started production. Only once it is completed and ready to ship will you have a WS.
thanks for explaining this

Matrixband

Reaction score
The deal is done. They honored the agreed deal 9/11. No haggling or high pressure extras selling. Just paperwork. I had to leave it there. It's beautiful in every way however there was some sort or epoxy on the drivers side back corner. Presented itself as a paint flaw. The GM picked at it and said it was not the paint. He had them take it to the detailing Bay and got it off. However in the process it completely dulled out the finish. They are taking it to get it buffed and dropping it off at my home in the morning. While they are beautiful mine has a lot of orange peel in the finish. More then my 2016 ram 2500 and more than any other vehicle I have purchased. Inside its a masterpiece. It's even more amazing then I'd imagined. I think the interior is what really sells these Rams. Hopefully tomorrow goes quickly. As of right now my feelings that they are worth the wait for those of you waiting.
Wow, my truck will be very much like yours. Patriot Blue 10th. I’ll be sure to look out for things like that. My son‘s Colorado had what appeared to be a piece of tape shaped paint defect above a door. I had missed it upon purchase. Dealer made it right and buffed painted it out. I suppose out of 14,342 things in a truck, something might not go quite right. I think it’s important how the dealer and manufacturer handle these instances.

seanmbaxter

Reaction score
Did anyone else just get an email from Chrysler Capital saying they've been approved for financing? I have not submitted an application to them, nor did I see any hits on my credit from them... but the email definitely had my name on it.
I got a similar email.

Kkreiter

Reaction score
I was just informed today that my truck was loaded onto the train in Michigan. I know it’s getting railed to Nashville and then trucked to north Alabama. Anyone have any idea how long it will take before it arrives at the dealership?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
glad that i’m on the chart…dumb question, what does this show?
At some point, I'll get around to adding crib notes on this chart, but for now here's the run-down:
  • Squiggly line on the left is the timeline of orders (by date on the horizontal axis, and by VIN on the vertical axis)
  • The thin blue line is the theoretical build date, based on perfect-world assumptions (6000 trucks a week, production started 9/13/21, and all trucks are built in order). To find your theoretical build date, you would look for the intersection of your VIN and the thin blue line. Then see what date that corresponds with. Yours is 5/7/22.
  • The thick blue band is the theoretical delivery date (3-4-ish weeks after the build date).
All of the scatter-graph dots represent actual build dates for members. As you can see, Ram is building out of order, and there's really no telling when you'll get a truck until you get a truck. But this at least lets everyone see when they "should have" gotten a truck if life was fair. If your dot ends up to the left of the thin blue line, then you've beaten the odds. If yours falls to the right, then you weren't as fortunate.

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
At some point, I'll get around to adding crib notes on this chart, but for now here's the run-down:
  • Squiggly line on the left is the timeline of orders (by date on the horizontal axis, and by VIN on the vertical axis)
  • The thin blue line is the theoretical build date, based on perfect-world assumptions (6000 trucks a week, production started 9/13/21, and all trucks are built in order). To find your theoretical build date, you would look for the intersection of your VIN and the thin blue line. Then see what date that corresponds with. Yours is 5/7/22.
  • The thick blue band is the theoretical delivery date (3-4-ish weeks after the build date).
All of the scatter-graph dots represent actual build dates for members. As you can see, Ram is building out of order, and there's really no telling when you'll get a truck until you get a truck. But this at least lets everyone see when they "should have" gotten a truck if life was fair. If your dot ends up to the left of the thin blue line, then you've beaten the odds. If yours falls to the right, then you weren't as fortunate.
thanks; makes sense—dealer has been pretty adamant telling me it’s been taking 3 months on orders, but this chart is showing “theoretically” im looking at 5…who knows maybe it’ll be my father’s day present this year (i hope sooner though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online