5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
Waiting to pass inspection. That's was the answer to my question, as it sat. Fill in the blank in what held it up. It's a process and some trucks just won't trust the process. Or just to mess with the average and you.
Is it almost to the dealer yet?

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Is it almost to the dealer yet?
It made it from the rail yard to the transport area. That took a few days and it made it there around Jan 3.

I get updates from the dealership on Monday and here is the latest

Just wanted to touch base with you. The reason the truck hasn't been dropped off yet is because the transit trucks are in a bad place.... 8 out of the 16 trucks are broken down and waiting for parts. So we're at the mercy of how quickly the trucks that are operable are moving vehicles. I will keep you posted. Could still be any day just taking longer than expected after arrival to WS.

Playing the waiting game. One day the truck will be here, one day........... Helps to spend time here. Makes me smile. No doubt my smile will be bigger when I post pics of the truck in my driveway :) Then it might have been worth the wait. It has been a journey.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps if I waited longer it would be built with it. I let my dealer know I was looking at other brands and I think it prompted a push to get it built soon. Of course this is all speculation.
Definitely up to you, but it sounds to me like your dealer and/or RAM is feeding you a line.

o4major97

Reaction score

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
does anyone know if Rebel GT's are being built?

looking at the tracker sheet, many rebel's ordered do not have a build sheet.

was wondering if there is a shortage of parts for the Rebel GT's builds...........
There's quite a few being built, although it sometimes feels like they're prioritizing the Laramie GTs because it seems there's more of them.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Just got updated by my dealer that I have in fact gone D1 status!!! They haven't sent me an updated POC, but I did confirm the status with ramcare and that other number that was posted awhile ago. They weren't able to switch back the level B to Level 2, but I already have an idea of how to take care of that. Really wish I could've added the ASG, but I'm a bit too excited that I've gunshot hit D1. Lol.

I literally almost bought a used Limited today because I felt like this day would never come.

And now I'd like a moment of silence for those that are still waiting and ordered long before me.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks much Eighty, do you know when the 2 Rebel Gt's were ordered?
I’ll probably have to answer that in the morning when I’m near my computer again.

SunnyS

Reaction score
I've asked eighty about multiple items my dealer was told were the reason holding up my build and eighty delivered. I used his data multiple times in our discussions. At this point, if that's all I'm losing to get this thing built then I can live with it.
Yes the BSM was the reason I got rid of the 2021 Big Horn I bought. Way to much traffic here to not have it. If it would have not been built with it would have sat on there lot for someone else.I have had blind spot on my cars since 05 and was shocked that that 21 Big Horn did not have it and the sales manager that sold it to me was also wondering why it did not. On a custom order I would not give up anything but I did lose the power folding mirrors and do plan on putting them on. Just trying to recover from my Christmas spending spree first...

Bavet

Reaction score
Yes the BSM was the reason I got rid of the 2021 Big Horn I bought. Way to much traffic here to not have it. If it would have not been built with it would have sat on there lot for someone else.I have had blind spot on my cars since 05 and was shocked that that 21 Big Horn did not have it and the sales manager that sold it to me was also wondering why it did not. On a custom order I would not give up anything but I did lose the power folding mirrors and do plan on putting them on. Just trying to recover from my Christmas spending spree first...
My 2019 Big Horn had it and I liked it. That's why I wanted it again on my 2022. I wonder if it's a region thing? You mentioned too much traffic where you live. Maybe my dealer isn't in a high traffic region so they are getting picky who they build for given part shortages and what not. Grasping at straws at this point.

mcd3620

Reaction score
Ram Chat says
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that as of yesterday, your vehicle is currently in the paint stage of the build process. At this time, we can suggest checking back next week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!
Hopefully a Build sheet is Coming !!!!

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
Finally arrived today. It’s been a long frustrating road but I completely love the truck. All the parts go on Saturday. The wait sucks I know. Hang in there guys.

Attachments

• 7758B917-B312-48C6-9779-3F5811DCBA34.jpeg
    7758B917-B312-48C6-9779-3F5811DCBA34.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 9DA31CBD-F314-48AD-A04B-ACC51FBBCA32.jpeg
    9DA31CBD-F314-48AD-A04B-ACC51FBBCA32.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 3F6D25DB-D593-48CD-B3FE-53946F0B33E6.jpeg
    3F6D25DB-D593-48CD-B3FE-53946F0B33E6.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 71

shak3r

Reaction score
I ordered a Rebel GT 11/18/21. Was told 16 to 20 weeks... which would put me anywhere from March 10 to April 7
I ordered a few days after you (11/22) and was told by dealer my Rebel GT is scheduled to get built this Fri.

Users who are viewing this thread