5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Something I've been wondering about, for the guys that ordered last summer. When was 2022 production supposed to start, and what were you told by your dealer about delivery dates? It's seems crazy to me that so many early orders are still yet to be built.
If I remember correctly, July 26 was the initial rumored data for the start of production.

Bavet

Reaction score
wouldnt chrysler extend your lease month-by-month until your ordered truck came in
gm was offer that to lease customers that are still waiting for there order to come in.
I wasn't offered that option so I don't know if it existed. I have a good relationship with my dealer so I think they would have offered that to me if it was an option.

milrad

Reaction score
I heard from Sandi at MD yesterday and I'm finally in D1 with an estimated production date of 1/31. We'll see if that really happens. 🤣

Karma is really getting me for that time we were all trying to figure out production start dates and I posted I'd heard my build was complete. 😝
Congratulations!

milrad

Reaction score
Something I've been wondering about, for the guys that ordered last summer. When was 2022 production supposed to start, and what were you told by your dealer about delivery dates? It's seems crazy to me that so many early orders are still yet to be built.
I ordered at the end of June, and I was told the delivery would be 8-10 weeks, so mid-to-late September at the latest. The "window" was because sometimes shipping could get a "little delayed."

Tranzella

Reaction score
I just noticed “restriction” on my POC. Has anybody seen this before, or does anybody know exactly what that means?

Attachments

• 7C0B6692-4FEE-439F-AE36-870BD28A7E5C.jpeg
    7C0B6692-4FEE-439F-AE36-870BD28A7E5C.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 72

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
I was told late-July for production and that I’d likely have my truck in October, with worst-case-scenario being mid-November.

Veneno

Reaction score
I wasn't given a date by my dealer. They wanted to purchase my leased 2019 Bighorn and all they told me was if I wanted to order a new truck I needed to do it soon (early August) to make sure it gets here before my lease is up. My lease was up on December 28, but they had to purchase it 60 days before that, per Chrysler Capital rules. So I've been without a truck since October 28. Not a big deal because we had three vehicles at the time so I have had something to drive this entire time. I was seriously considering purchasing my 2019 when my lease was up, but decided to upgrade a little and order a new one. That, so far, is looking like a stupid decision.
The premium lighting on your Big Horn might be the hold up. It's not even available if you were to order it today.

Ram_Roamer

Reaction score
That’s what I’m worried about.
I think it's the BSM without the advanced safety group. I think they took off BSM option off as stand alone because it doesnt show up on the build website since December. When i ordered, i was worried that they took off BSM completely, but dealer said it's must be added with the ASG.

I hope you still get the BSM!!

Bavet

Reaction score
The premium lighting on your Big Horn might be the hold up. It's not even available if you were to order it today.
I was told that by my dealer a while back, but Eighty was able to find Bighorns being built with it. Not a lot, but they were being built.

halla

Reaction score
Ordered early August, dealer said probably safe to assume 3 months, so I am double that now and my dealer has stopped returning emails and calls. Going to stop over there today to see what is up.

Users who are viewing this thread