5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Maccam

Reaction score
The more I look at my POC, the more I see things that I specifically recall telling them to add to the build that aren't on there. Kind of worried that I might have to try again if they don't get it right. Idk if I can handle the wait again. Lol
are some of the things you ordered in a package you ordered

Maccam

Reaction score
I have a couple of friends that are great realtors in the area if you are in need. Market is difficult but there are homes available in the nicer areas. If you want, send me a private message and I’ll tell you what areas to avoid and which are favorable.
im actually looking near birdsboro,boyertown,and east of reading,the houses go so fast,and being 4 hours away,is very hard
i do have a realtor out there all raedy

x50

Reaction score

halla

Reaction score
On my 2016 Ram, whoever unloaded it off of the train backed it up full speed into a light pole in that parking lot. Destroyed the bed, air suspension etc.... They re-ordered the truck and it came in 2 weeks later. My 2019 was delivered with no issues, so I am hoping the 2022 is the same.

Reactions: x50

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the FCA employer affiliate program? I wasn’t aware that my employer offered it when I ordered my truck. They dealer offered a discount of about $2600 off the 70k ordered price. I’m wondering what they will say when I go back in with the affiliate program information and if the discount on that program will be more than what they originally offered.
Attached is the most recent list for eligible FCA rewards vehicles. Our 1500 (DT) was taken off the list October 1st. We don't know if or when it will be back. It does only mention MY 2021 and I can't get a clear answer from anyone in that program what changes there will be for MY 2022. But it also says in the FAQ it is an entirely optional program and dealers are not forced to use/honor it.

Last edited:

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
are some of the things you ordered in a package you ordered
Not that I'm aware of, but here's my POC. The two big items I've noticed so far are the Power foldstrailer tow mirrors and the advanced safety group, more specificity the 360 camera. Idk, maybe my eyes are tired and not seeing them though.

Attachments

• TOBLER.PDF
    10.6 KB · Views: 22

x50

Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of, but here's my POC. The two big items I've noticed so far are the Power foldstrailer tow mirrors and the advanced safety group, more specificity the 360 camera. Idk, maybe my eyes are tired and not seeing them though.
I looked. Your eyes are just fine unfortunately.

x50

Reaction score
Probably the only positive interaction that I've had with Ram Chat....

2021-12-13_9-13-26.jpg

packer27

Reaction score
Does anybody have any insight on how accurate those ETA windows are? Dealer told me 12/13-12/22 so trying to see if I expect it this week or next or possibly even later.

x50

Reaction score
Does anybody have any insight on how accurate those ETA windows are? Dealer told me 12/13-12/22 so trying to see if I expect it this week or next or possibly even later.

My Dealer told me on Friday the last even was leaving New Boston, MI on the way to Twin Oaks, PA. Then transport to DE. The ETA seems accurate.

Pjsant26

Reaction score
Attached is the most recent list for eligible FCA rewards vehicles. Our 1500 (DT) was taken off the list October 1st. We don't know if or when it will be back. It does only mention MY 2021 and I can't get a clear answer from anyone in that program what changes there will be for MY 2022. But it also says in the FAQ it is an entirely optional program and dealers are not forced to use/honor it.

Thank you!

RamGram

Reaction score
If anyone is interested........the below truck is officially for sale! The dealer emailed me and said it arrived this morning. Last week he said 2 - 3 weeks, so I committed to buying another with the tech package that I had originally ordered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online