5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
if you go to the tracker and click on the "A" box and then on the little down arrow, then on "A-Z" it will put everyone into alphabetical order and you can see first hand

So where it says on the tracker sum of built vs sum of shipped...it's that counting actual shipped trucks or just those that have window stickers?

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm almost sure that my dealer honored my request to cancel my back country order.

Super surprised not alot of folks ordered the back country package. The GT package is definitely more popular.

Still following and loving the excitement of you folks getting your trucks.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Wish I could meet some of you in person.

With that said, I'm super happy with my 2021 rebel after I gave up and canceled my 2022 back country order. I think I'm going to hold on to it until the electric ram comes out.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
When I ordered, I would have got a BC, but the ram site wasn't updated yet, and the dealer didn't have the new info either.

Mathis35

Reaction score
When I ordered, I would have got a BC, but the ram site wasn't updated yet, and the dealer didn't have the new info either.
There are backcountry orders from July I think. So if he didn't have updated info in it in September thats crazy. Granted, I pretty much told mine about it in July before I placed my early August order.

packer27

Reaction score
Is anyone else not able to pull up their window sticker right now? I’ve tried a few from the links when mine popped up and none seem to be working

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone else not able to pull up their window sticker right now? I’ve tried a few from the links when mine popped up and none seem to be working
It’s been hit and miss for me as well. Some work if you try a different server (Jeep, Dodge, or Chrysler).

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
How many of us have had to order multiple times to finally get their build complete?
The more I look at my POC, the more I see things that I specifically recall telling them to add to the build that aren't on there. Kind of worried that I might have to try again if they don't get it right. Idk if I can handle the wait again. Lol

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
The more I look at my POC, the more I see things that I specifically recall telling them to add to the build that aren't on there. Kind of worried that I might have to try again if they don't get it right. Idk if I can handle the wait again. Lol
i learned if it is not on the poc your truck will NOT be built with it!

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I told them I wanted the gray/black interior bucket seats and they entered black. When I got the POC for my final approval there were mistakes on pricing, and they were charging me for remote start and park sense. So, he went back lowered the base price to what we agreed on and took off the price for remote start and park sense, which were included in Level B package. I was too busy checking the pricing I neglected to see the "black" interior and I signed it. As the salesman was getting my receipt for the deposit, I noticed it and asked them to change it to grey. He went to the "guy behind the curtain" and asked to change it and was told it was too late, (it was around 7:30pm on a Friday) and he would call on Monday and try to change it. He couldn't change it so I'm getting black. Moral to this story is: If it's not on the POC it won't be on the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread