5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ram_702

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of us who ordered in the summer are starting to see movement. I'm getting excited again. I've had days I forgot I ordered a truck. 🤣 I'd take that over being anxious.
Let’s hope so! I ordered same day as you.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Added 927 Window Stickers tonight. 5 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Itsslow98, @Dread, @Dread, @SnowBlaZR2, @Eighty

@Eighty with the 2nd Rebel, now for a tough decision!

@Dread with 2 the same night!

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150507 @Itsslow98XXMarylandSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
150536 @DreadXXAlabamaGraniteLaramie
151673 @DreadXXAlabamaGraniteLaramie
209568 @SnowBlaZR2XXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
215271 @EightyXXTennesseeGraniteRebel
That Rebel is set up pretty well. I prefer a different color, but otherwise I might consider taking it off your hands @Eighty just wish it had the GT package as well. But I try and be patient for mine instead. Lol

Last edited:

Nekroh11

Reaction score
So now it is in fact a separate $1545 charge for the leather seats on a rebel? Used to be built into the rebel 12 package up until this week as far as I can tell.

1472EB6B-1ECF-436F-B2D8-E088553E27D9.jpeg

Nekroh11

Reaction score
When certain features are included in separate packages, do you get a discount?
Does not look like it.

The Rebel 12 package is stil $2995 with the seats as part of it and with them put as their own charge. Just an arbitrary increase in my opinion.

1DB70D96-19B4-4524-B141-628DA7F9DE09.jpeg E900EA00-DD05-4418-9FCA-AEBAAFD18F05.jpeg
26D2EB3B-DE83-40BE-9460-8F56F35E113A.jpeg

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Well, it’s really not comparable to another series (like a Rebel or Limited). It’s just a trim package, more like the Back Country, or the GT package.
So a fair comparison would be a build count of the Limited Longhorn compared to all the other models? Are you able to gather that info? Please and thank you.

Nekroh11

Reaction score
Night Edition also increased $1400 😡
Yeah this is ******** imo. Stellantis already has down payments on these trucks, then before they are built, starts making these arbitrary increases to packages, pulls the individual parts of a package apart and starts charging extra for them, and you’re essentially stuck hoping a dealership will guarantee the price, and conveniently the POC specifically says is not final. In both the case with the night edition and separating leather seats out of the Rebel 12 package , nothing at all is added they just jacked up the price (Double listing things like heated seats and steering wheel too?)

I wouldn’t be surprised to start seeing the ASG separate from the 360 camera for another $1k or the Tech package separate the HUD and digital mirror for another $1k. This is not ok.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just waking up and seeing this. Something is wrong here. My POC (from one month ago) shows the Night Edition being $525 (now it's $1895), and the Rebel 12 package was $2495 (now it's $2995). So the total MSRP on this window sticker is $1870 more than shown when I ordered it.

Nekroh11

Reaction score
Just waking up and seeing this. Something is wrong here. My POC (from one month ago) shows the Night Edition being $525 (now it's $1895), and the Rebel 12 package was $2495 (now it's $2995). So the total MSRP on this window sticker is $1870 more than shown when I ordered it.
Did your POC from last month show $1545 for the leather seats? Mine from last month showed $0 (which was correct as it was part of the Rebel 12 package). Now it’s separately $1545. I wouldn’t be surprised if your sticker was closer to $3000 more than your POC from last month. I know the website isn’t exact, but if you build and price a rebel right now, it still shows $595 for the night package And leather seats as part of Rebel 12.

This is a bad look for the car maker and feels like a bait and switch.

deanno33

Reaction score
Did your POC from last month show $1545 for the leather seats? Mine from last month showed $0 (which was correct as it was part of the Rebel 12 package). Now it’s separately $1545. I wouldn’t be surprised if your sticker was closer to $3000 more than your POC from last month. I know the website isn’t exact, but if you build and price a rebel right now, it still shows $595 for the night package And leather seats as part of Rebel 12.

This is a bad look for the car maker and feels like a bait and switch.

I started a thread on this back in June or July when I was building a Laramie and Rebel. Using the Ram site at the time the seats were part of a package (obviously 2021 data on the Ram site at that time). Then I'd build on Nada or at the dealerships and there were separate seating charges. I really think this is a 2022 thing...again noticed it way back in early summer.

Nekroh11

Reaction score
I started a thread on this back in June or July when I was building a Laramie and Rebel. Using the Ram site at the time the seats were part of a package (obviously 2021 data on the Ram site at that time). Then I'd build on Nada or at the dealerships and there were separate seating charges. I really think this is a 2022 thing...again noticed it way back in early summer.
i get what you’re saying which is I stressed that the website can be behind but my previous post shows 2 POCs for the same build. One in November and one in December and built at the dealership. The seat charge is not there in November and there in December. I’m guessing that when I get a new POC this week, there is a brand new upcharge for the night package to the tune of ~$1300.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Probably depends on whether or not the orders are price protected or not. I know MD price protects all of their orders so I expect my WS to have lower MSRP prices on it than one ordered with out protection.

Stellantis offered changes in my build but said I would forfeit the price protection.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Probably depends on whether or not the orders are price protected or not. I know MD price protects all of their orders so I expect my WS to have lower MSRP prices on it than one ordered with out protection.

Stellantis offered changes in my build but said I would forfeit the price protection.
Price on the final stickers will be higher but it won't affect what you pay if you are price protected. My backcountry was $60,465 when ordered Aug 3rd but my window sticker from yesterday shows $61,505.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My November POC showed the $1545 for leather seats (unlike my May order).
Digging deeper into this, they’ve added some items to the Night Edition. Heated front seats and heated steering wheel, which is duplicated in the Rebel 12 package. And 2-way passenger lumbar adjust plus power 8-way driver/passenger seats. Those were in the comfort/convenience group (and have now been removed from CCG). Ironic that they deleted items from CCG and left the price the same. But added items to Night Edition and jacked it way up.
This is wrong in a couple of ways.

Pjsant26

Reaction score
I printed my WS on 8x11 and 11x17. :) Truck is on the train to PA.

View attachment 113621
Where in PA are you? I’m just outside of Reading and ordered 11/13 basically the same truck in Granite with a few more options. I have a ESD of 12/17 so seems to be right on par with your dates. Fingers crossed. Congrats. Hope it gets to you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread