5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SunnyS

Reaction score
I'm almost sure that my dealer honored my request to cancel my back country order.

Super surprised not alot of folks ordered the back country package. The GT package is definitely more popular.

Still following and loving the excitement of you folks getting your trucks.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Wish I could meet some of you in person.

With that said, I'm super happy with my 2021 rebel after I gave up and canceled my 2022 back country order. I think I'm going to hold on to it until the electric ram comes out.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
As for the G/T being more poplar it was my choice because that rotary shifter sucks. Always hated it and is the main reason my wife is driving Chargers instead of her favorite the Chrysler 300

deanno33

Reaction score
I'm almost sure that my dealer honored my request to cancel my back country order.

Super surprised not alot of folks ordered the back country package. The GT package is definitely more popular.

With that said, I'm super happy with my 2021 rebel after I gave up and canceled my 2022 back country order. I think I'm going to hold on to it until the electric ram comes out.

2021 Ram Rebel
Going to pick mine up today around 1:00. Unfortunately we have had snow for the past 2 days and roads are terrible around Green Bay. It will only be shiny and new looking for about 50 feet. Then, filthy.

Sticker went up $540 from when I ordered. I'm going to have to eat that cost. But, there's $1250 in rebates so I'm good with it. Sticker is 59,500 and my price will be 53,090. They gave me a great trade back in July for my 2020 so still pretty happy overall.

Last edited:

Pjsant26

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the FCA employer affiliate program? I wasn’t aware that my employer offered it when I ordered my truck. They dealer offered a discount of about $2600 off the 70k ordered price. I’m wondering what they will say when I go back in with the affiliate program information and if the discount on that program will be more than what they originally offered.

Bavet

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the FCA employer affiliate program? I wasn’t aware that my employer offered it when I ordered my truck. They dealer offered a discount of about $2600 off the 70k ordered price. I’m wondering what they will say when I go back in with the affiliate program information and if the discount on that program will be more than what they originally offered.
As far as I know at this point, Stellantis has cancelled all affiliate discounts. They did this several months ago. My dealer told me mine would be honored because I ordered my truck before the discounts went away.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Well dealer called today and said it's finally through inspection and awaiting shipment. I'll believe it when I see a window sticker.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Wow! There are quite a few of us on this list. Awesome!

And since I’m in Michigan, I think that average delivery was 6.4 days from WS. May have this thing before our trip on the 21st. <- Me being far too optimistic I'm sure! Gonna go look for that chart, cross me fingers and hope Santa delivers early!

@triple_B and @Eighty, you don't read this enough. Thanks for all the work the two of you put into generating this data. Without it, I'm sure there are a number of us that wouldn't know what a build sheet is, average delivery, etc.

Edit: WS to Lot went to 7.5 days for Michigan... Hoping my build brings that average down! ;)
What slows down a lot of deliveries from what i have read and experienced is the mopar vendor options...my truck was built on Nov 29 but had to go to the mopar vendor for the spray in bedliner so i am still waiting patiently almost two weeks later and i am only a 5hr drive from the plant in Ontario....

Nekroh11

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a pic of a detailed POC showing the Rebel 12 package breakout that they could share?

Mathis35

Reaction score

2021 Ram Rebel
I think the back country package is super popular, they're just not building many of them. @Eighty any chance we could get a count of backcountry builds so far? I know we've had a lot of forum member builds recently.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I think the back country package is super popular, they're just not building many of them. @Eighty any chance we could get a count of backcountry builds so far? I know we've had a lot of forum member builds recently.
My guess is around 400. I don't think its a very popular option because a crew cab with any options is still over 50k really.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
I ordered a Limited Longhorn for the exact same reason...didn't like the Limited interior choices. My order was in June and I haven't moved from "D" since.
I'd be interested in knowing how many Limited Longhorn southfork editions have been built.

Ben1500GT

Reaction score
Picked up my truck today!! Thankful that it came in surprisingly early (ordered 10/25) but kind of bummed it has holes in the front bumper when I was told this would not be the case. I guess things could be worse but this has always been a pet peeve of mine. Time to get some color matched plugs I guess! Officially a Ram owner now
0069e7fe4d2e5dc3157a8b7c48956099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up my truck today!! Thankful that it came in surprisingly early (ordered 10/25) but kind of bummed it has holes in the front bumper when I was told this would not be the case. I guess things could be worse but this has always been a pet peeve of mine. Time to get some color matched plugs I guess! Officially a Ram owner now
0069e7fe4d2e5dc3157a8b7c48956099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. I hope you’re either naming it TK421 or FN2187

Users who are viewing this thread