5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Does that align pretty well to your ESD on the POC? Today is the day for me. Maybe my truck is being built today.
My ESD is the 9th so it is early but maybe not unexpected... I am expecting a BS on either the 9th or 10th

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Heads up! To those that have ordered early and still waiting to hit D1.
I ordered limited longhorn on 7/31 with most options except dual moon roof.
I contacted MD to see if there was a possible build date anytime soon, and they got back to me a day later saying my order was on hold .
The hold was placed due to me ordering the level 1 option and then ram changed level 1 by adding the heads up display and rear view mirror camera screen to level 1. So ram needed me to accept the change or reorder.
Due to adding those changes there was a price increase, MD was willing to reordered, give my deposit back or approve the build and go forward. MD was also willing to eat half the increase so I went forward with my order. Hopefully my build will get started in the next month or so.
So the short of the long, if u ordered early have the level 1 group and still in D check to make sure your order is not on hold.

Last edited:

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I contacted MD to see if there was a possible build date anytime soon, and they got back to me a day later saying my order was on hold .
The hold was placed due to me ordering the level 1 option and then ram changed level 1 by adding the heads up display and rear view mirror camera screen to level 1. So ram needed me to accept the change or reorder.
Due to adding those changes there was a price increase, MD was willing to reordered, give my deposit back or approve the build and go forward. MD was also willing to eat half the increase so I went forward with my order. Hopefully my build will get started in the next month or so.
So the short of the long, if u orderef early have the level 1 group and still in D check to make sure your order is not on hold.
Wtf. Either the dealer or RAM is incompetent.

milrad

Reaction score
So the short of the long, if u orderef early have the level 1 group and still in D check to make sure your order is not on hold.
If this is true I'm going to be furious....like I'm not already lol.

I'm guessing in my case it may not apply because I had ordered the Technology and Advanced Safety Groups which just got folded in to the new Level 1. But I'll check just the same.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ICFBI !!!, My 05/09/21 order must have a bastard nonobtanium part in it that they dont have available or wont allocate for my build. The fact rep told my dealer that my loaded Rebel would be in the batch starting yesterday. Well he called the dealer today to inform me it is delayed until 3 Jan 22. Sometimes your're the bug and other times the windshield. If I was 20, 30, or 60 yrs old it wouldnt **** me off as much, but Ill be 81 in a couple days and some guys my age are careful about not buying green bananas because they may not be around when they are ripened. I'm optimistic in that regard, my dad was looking to buy a new car two weeks before he died at 94. Nothing's for certain though since I'm a recent widower. Still pisses me off nevertheless
RamChat isn't answering my nastygrams now.
I'm sorry for your wait! If I had a spot to give you I would but I'm in the same boat. Could it be the side steps holding us up? Hopefully your new date in Jan holds true!
My dealer said Running boards and rubber floor mats are holding up their inventory orders, so they stopped ordering those options.

Veneno

Reaction score
True. They are only concentrating on later builds and mostly dealer orders. They want the people who ordered trucks before the price increase to give up and cancel so they can make more money on thier trucks, IMHO. How else do you explain orders that were made a month ago getting fulfilled yet people who ordered the exact same truck 6 months ago are totally being ignored? Something really stinks about this.
That is simply not right. If it's true I can see some litigation in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread