5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

x50

Reaction score
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask but when I ordered my 2022 Laramie on 11/13 I was told that blind spot monitoring and cross path detection was not available to order. Looking at my build sheet it shows my order with Laramie Level 2 equipment group. Does Level 2 automatically come with those two safety features?

If you have the A67 Level 2 Group for the Laramie, you should have BSM.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Your still waiting for your BS too?
What part of Tx you in?
Still waiting to even go D1 let alone get a BS.
The dealer GM forwarded an email from the Stellantis rep on Nov. 10th that said my truck should get started the week of 11/29 (last week), but was subject to change. Not sure if that was said to shut me up or if things really did change.

I am a little bit North of Austin but ordered from a dealer in Austin.

Randboye

Reaction score
Still waiting to even go D1 let alone get a BS.
The dealer GM forwarded an email from the Stellantis rep on Nov. 10th that said my truck should get started the week of 11/29 (last week), but was subject to change. Not sure if that was said to shut me up or if things really did change.

I am a little bit North of Austin but ordered from a dealer in Austin.

NW of Houston, hopefully they will get built before end of year

Pjsant26

Reaction score
Just realized you mentioned your "build sheet". I assume you are talking about your "priced order confirmation", which is the paperwork you receive when you order the truck.
A build sheet is what you receive when the truck is built. It will say "Equipment Listing" on the top.

If you really want to confirm the contents of your specific Level 2 package, ask your dealer to print out a new POC (Priced Order Confirmation) and select the "detail" checkbox when generating it. That printout will show exactly what is included in each package. It will look something like this:
View attachment 113229
Thank you. Yes, I used the wrong terminology. New to all of this. Will do with the dealer!

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
NW of Houston, hopefully they will get built before end of year
At this point, I almost want to wait till after the new year so I don't get a Christmas build time lemon. But we also need a lower mileage truck shortly after the new year. But given approximate ship times, even if it went into production this week, it wouldn't get here in time for what we needed it for.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
At this point, I almost want to wait till after the new year so I don't get a Christmas build time lemon. But we also need a lower mileage truck shortly after the new year. But given approximate ship times, even if it went into production this week, it wouldn't get here in time for what we needed it for.
They are working mandatory hours now, I doubt they will only get lazy during a holiday week lol.

BTW it appears I may be stuck in inspection purgatory...I thought the wait to be built was tough and now I'm stuck here.

BNJMN

Reaction score
I see we are continuing the trend of some old orders and some brand new orders being built with nothing in the middle.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
I see we are continuing the trend of some old orders and some brand new orders being built with nothing in the middle.
Mine is a 8/31 order and went into D1 status 4 days ago. I would say you hopefully only have a few more weeks before it starts moving.

RockJock

Reaction score
I think I'm finally in D1 according to RamChat.

"I am showing all the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon"

I told her I was surprised to actually hear that. They've always told me "waiting for materials" I about have their whole script memorized.

She said "I show it was just updated 3 days ago"

My sales rep is off today so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to confirm. Trying to wait until then to get excited.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
ICFBI !!!, My 05/09/21 order must have a bastard nonobtanium part in it that they dont have available or wont allocate for my build. The fact rep told my dealer that my loaded Rebel would be in the batch starting yesterday. Well he called the dealer today to inform me it is delayed until 3 Jan 22. Sometimes your're the bug and other times the windshield. If I was 20, 30, or 60 yrs old it wouldnt **** me off as much, but Ill be 81 in a couple days and some guys my age are careful about not buying green bananas because they may not be around when they are ripened. I'm optimistic in that regard, my dad was looking to buy a new car two weeks before he died at 94. Nothing's for certain though since I'm a recent widower. Still pisses me off nevertheless
RamChat isn't answering my nastygrams now.

Last edited:

SilverNight22

Reaction score
FWIW, ram chat said I'm in framing. Waiting on the dealer to respond to my text for confirmation

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Gracieboy

Reaction score
ICFBI !!!, My 05/09/21 order must have a ####### nonobtanium part in it that they dont have available or wont allocate for my build. The fact rep told my dealer that my loaded Rebel would be in the batch starting yesterday. Well he called the dealer today to inform me it is delayed until 3 Jan 22. Sometimes your're the bug and other times the windshield. If I was 20, 30, or 60 yrs old it wouldnt **** me off as much, but Ill be 81 in a couple days and guys my age are careful about not buying green bananas because they may not be around when they are ripened. I'm optimistic in that regard, my dad was looking to buy a new car two weeks before he died at 94. Nothing's for certain though since I'm a recent widower. Still pisses me off nevertheless
RamChat isn't answering my nastygrams now.
I'm sorry for your wait! If I had a spot to give you I would but I'm in the same boat. Could it be the side steps holding us up? Hopefully your new date in Jan holds true!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, ram chat said I'm in framing. Waiting on the dealer to respond to my text for confirmation

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Does that align pretty well to your ESD on the POC? Today is the day for me. Maybe my truck is being built today.

Users who are viewing this thread