5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dealer said mine finally went to D1 status 12/3. Saw the screen but won't believe it till triple_b and eighty say it's so.🙂
Hopefully it's true and the next step won't take to long.
Did he see (or give you) an estimated ship date? We won't be able to see anything until it's built, which is usually 2-ish weeks after hitting D1 status.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Aaron at Mark Dodge took some better photos today, but it got there 12/2, financing was done 12/3, and its got a bedliner and the wireless phonecharger, in a bit more than a week we will fly down to take it home. Ive got 2" leveling spacers, airlift1000 HD rear Coil inserts, and some rough Country wheel liners on deck as soon as it gets home.
EDIT: i lied, he did take interior shots, i apparently dont know how to use email very well...

Attachments

• IMG_1793.jpg
    IMG_1793.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1798.jpg
    IMG_1798.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1794.jpg
    IMG_1794.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Did he see (or give you) an estimated ship date? We won't be able to see anything until it's built, which is usually 2-ish weeks after hitting D1 status.
No they did not, just happy after driving them nuts and threatening to find one elsewhere, to tell me its in D1
When does it usually get its BS?

Shannonwin

Reaction score
Question??? Eighty would it be too much trouble to see three or four different build sheets with the ORG on them???? I am curious as to what brands of tires they are using. I see several different types on the vehicles at work. Thanks
From the YouTube videos I've watched and looking around. It's Bridgestone for 20s wranglers for alltrains and pereli's for 22s . No spelling comments lol

Lord_Spillington

Reaction score
Apologies if it's already been stated, but is there anyway to track orders once the WS is released? Or is it a black hole until they show up at the dealer?

Thanks!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Apologies if it's already been stated, but is there anyway to track orders once the WS is released? Or is it a black hole until they show up at the dealer?

Thanks!
only the dealer can see these codes

Assembly Completed:

I built not ok'd
J built ok'd
JB shipped to body vendor
JE emission check
JS shipped to storage
KZ released by plant , invoiced

Shipping Status:

KZ L – released but not shipped
KZ M – first rail departure
KZ N – first rail arrival
KZ O – delayed/received
KZ-P - Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor
KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB – zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC – carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH – all other “O” type carrier codes
KZ T – second rail departure
KZ U – second rail arrival
KZ X – delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction

SunnyS

Reaction score

Thanks!
dealer can track it from the time it is loaded on the train till the time it is unloaded off the train. 10 car experience on this part of the deal

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. Been working six days a week, doing double shifts. Anyway, yesterday after work I paid off my Jeep and will use the full value on my truck when I trade it in either Monday or Tuesday. I also had my dealer put on my MOPAR Cat-Back exhaust so I can’t wait to hear what it sounds like! Pics to come soon!!!

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. Been working six days a week, doing double shifts. Anyway, yesterday after work I paid off my Jeep and will use the full value on my truck when I trade it in either Monday or Tuesday. I also had my dealer put on my MOPAR Cat-Back exhaust so I can’t wait to hear what it sounds like! Pics to come soon!!!
And video of the exhaust please so we can hear it

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Anyone ever get one of these? It magically appeared today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-205923_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-205923_Email.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 107

Bbrodie

Reaction score
Ask for a Priced Order Confirmation from your dealer. And then ask for it again (with the "detail" shown) once it has been issued a VIN. That will take a day or two after the order is entered.
I got a POC from my dealer and asked for a detailed one. He said he couldn't give me anything else

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Added 404 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @herddogg, @bigdodge, @packer27

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
120759 @herddoggXXIdahoSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
215530 @bigdodgeXXCaliforniaDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
216731 @packer27XXIowaBlackLimited
I want to thank you two triple_B and eighty for all the work you do.

I had the link running and it never show the WS

this is such a great feeling to know I could be in a new truck before Christmas or at the new year at the latest.

FYI for those interested in my time lines
first truck ordered aug 31, 2021 built Nov 6, 2021. arrived at dealer Dec 2nd 2021
second truck ordered oct 29, 2021 unknown status
third truck ordered nov 09, 2021 given rush order by dealer and regional manager, built Dec 3, 2021 arrival to be determined.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread